Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Thread

they've shot poorly from 3 every game this series barring the first one. i think we've exposed their game plan, which is let westbrook run the offense and everyone hopes their big 3 are hitting shots. it's not too difficult to figure that out and we have.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

we are having the right people take 3pt shots. limiting abrines and trying to limit PG(not that well though). The Jazz fine with Westbrook(30%), Melo(36%), and brewer(28%) take 3's. Jazz have been a little lucky that Melo keeps missing, but thats a shot they have to give up. Jazz made a ton of 3's and played good defense the first half. huge 15 point lead.

what a complete choke job. Ugh they couldn't handle the moment of the Thunder coming back.

Confession time. I had texted a bunch of my GSW friends telling them that the Jazz had sucked the souls out of OKC. LITERALLY right when I texted that Gobert got his 4th foul and Westbrook decided he wasn't going to miss a shot for the rest of his life. This one's on me. I hope we can get revenge on Friday. Especially since I have to go to Taiwan on Sunday.

that hurt bad, firefistus. we might have to ban you from the forum until your penance is served. jk, have fun and good luck across the pond!

we choked, but the refs were ATROCIOUS. heaven forbid the jazz actually win in 5. i called the jazz in 6, but would have much preferred 5.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    that hurt bad, firefistus. we might have to ban you from the forum until your penance is served. jk, have fun and good luck across the pond!

we choked, but the refs were ATROCIOUS. heaven forbid the jazz actually win in 5. i called the jazz in 6, but would have much preferred 5.
    Meh, I'll only be there a day or 2 to fix a system. JUST enough time to miss a game 7 if it happens.

the thing that pisses me off the most is that if PG gets near the rim at all and gets any contact whatsoever he is getting a foul call. its been that way the whole series.

man I am so happy to get the win. Way to go the whole team. Burks came in for Rubio and wasn't completely terrible which was nice.

Russ is such a hypocrite. He can dish it out all day but can’t take it. What a disgusting display of a lack of humility. How did he expect us to react to him and his antics all series? Get some self awareness Russ. Perhaps if “Push off P” leaves the team he will finally look in the mirror. I hope so for his sake. Despite his superstardom that is a miserable way to go through life.

The series stuck to the exact same script from the last time we faced Melo, I hope none of you guys were surprised.

What a battle that was second half, Mitchell v Westbrook. So much respect for the sheer will Westbrook showed, but I'm glad he's not on our team. I really don't know what I'd do if I was the Thunder. Can't trade him, will never win with him.

On a lighter note, they owe Melo 28m next season. Ha.

On to the Rockets who have beat our ***** heavily each time, but with this team who the **** knows whats about to happen. Go Jazz.

looks like Rubio is going to be out for a while. while our defense should be better, our offense will really suffer.

NBA ruled that Gobert did not foul George on that last shot. I agree. George initiated the contact. He doesn’t typically jump to his right when shooting so don’t reward an unnatural shooting motion. Thank heavens the refs were not fooled on that critical play.

Now get ready for Harden and Chris Paul to get that same call.

Big time chance for Dante Exum this week, too soon or not, huge opportunity for him.

He was not trusted by Snyder at all in game 6, so we'll see how he bounces back and who Snyder turns to first.

I'm giving the guys a pass. Jazz were out of gas in game 1, especially Rudy. Thanks to the NBA for the quick turnaround. We need to get some rest and make some adjustments.

Houston is a better team than us and that is OK with me for now. The Rubio injury is bad, but if Exum is going to play like he did we are getting swept.

man I can't believe this team. I can't believe a team starting two rookies just won a playoff road game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast