Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Thread

We are so blessed to have Mitchell. He took over when we needed him. Hes doing things as a rookie that few players can do. The story of the game was Favors. We loose that game without him. His effort was drastically better. I expect a similar effort moving forward.

Lets GO JAZZ! Big game in SLC tonight, lets rock the place and come out with a win!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

what a win. Rubio was insane, Ingles was so much better, I can't beleive how well Favors and Gobert are working, Mitchell with 11 boards(season high), and our defense created a ton of turnovers. what a win. I think our bench outside of oneal was pretty shaky though. some interesting tidbits though-okc shot 50% from 3 and 47% overall and still got crushed-48-33 rebound advantage for us

^scary how good we can be when we're clicking like last night, GO JAZZ!

westbrook is a baby. that's old news, but it's amazing the crap that comes out of his mouth when he loses the limelight to someone who played better than he did. anyone know what's up with his beef with rubio?
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Tonights a big game. if we lose the higher seed wins about 75% of the time in a seven game series thats tied 2-2.

what a weird first. ingles only played 5 minutes. Jazz allowed to many easy shots, bust are still only down six. need to clean up all their mistakes.

man ingles needs to get his shot going. 0/4 on wide open shots.

well ingles made up for it to end the half. Jazz played much better in the first half then the Thunder. Westbrook in major foul trouble now.

these past two games haven't really been close. Jazz are just crushing them. I am curious how much fight the Thunder have left.

OKC is unraveling and is resorting to dirty play... nice to see us come out on top! This is just fun to watch!!! Lets close it out in OKC!

I think Westbrook should be suspended. He was the instigator of the problems. Worst of all he escalated every on the court altercation. It felt like he was trying to get kicked out. The officials lost control of the game. Russ is a poor looser and his actions should have sent him to the locker room early.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    OKC is unraveling and is resorting to dirty play... nice to see us come out on top! This is just fun to watch!!! Lets close it out in OKC!
    they're a dirty team. have been for a while now. they'd have imploded way worse if the umps weren't absolutely disgraceful. westbrook should have been ejected early in the fourth, carmelo should have gotten a t in the scuffle, and the ejection of crowder was completely nonsensical. we copped the worst, but we've gotten into russell's head worse than he's gotten into ours. we're disciplined, and that's a sign of great coaching.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Hi Guys. Its been a while since i have visited this page.

I love our team right now!

I feel like we have the ability to upset any team. Donovan is absolutley incredible. Should be ROY and Coach Quin should be coach of the year.

What are y'alls thoughts on adding Kawhi Leonard next year? What would it take? He would be a fantastic fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kant Stand Kobe View Post
    Hi Guys. Its been a while since i have visited this page.

I love our team right now!

I feel like we have the ability to upset any team. Donovan is absolutley incredible. Should be ROY and Coach Quin should be coach of the year.

What are y'alls thoughts on adding Kawhi Leonard next year? What would it take? He would be a fantastic fit.
    it would take mitchell. we don't really have anything else that is super valuable that I think the spurs might want.

As for tonights game I think we can end it. I feel like unless they can make some major adjustments we just have their number right now. we completely outplayed them, but they did shoot very poorly from 3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast