Jimmy back yes, as long as he doesn't demand MAX $$$
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Nah, don't want that ball-stopper again

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I mean letís add him to the list of potential FAs in 2019/20! He sees the writing on the wall in the West. Wolves arenít competing with GSW or Houston. Although with how broken down his body is getting, I dunno if I even want it. But the fit is pretty damn nice.
    That's why I'm hoping the Lakers land LeBron, take him out of the east and let him go waste his remaining years trying to surpass the Warriors or Rockets.

LeBron tot he Lakers seems like a perfect match, hope he goes there.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

whenever we move on from Fred I hope Quin Snyder is the next coach. what that dude has done not only with his career but with a bunch of nobodies minus Mitchell and Gortat is flat out incredible. That man can flat out coach. yes i am a mizzou honk but that dude can coach.

I've been saying for a couple years that Quin Snyder is the 2nd best coach in the league behind Pop! Think you meant Gobert though, not Gortat

Lebron is too concerned with his legacy to go to a non contender. He would have no chance in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Lebron is too concerned with his legacy to go to a non contender. He would have no chance in LA.
    Unless LA gets another 2 guys. If they can...not sure their cap situation.

Let's talk about some mid-level guys who could be gems and really help this team. Joe Harris and Kyle Anderson will be free agents, and neither should command a high contract, particularly when cap is so tight around the league. Anderson's a young, rangy defensive player who passes well and can shoot some and Harris is great shooter and plus defender. If we draft a rookie wing, would be great to have a young vet to split time.

Seems like we're definitely keeping Payne, so backup PG is already set. We spent that money on Felicio and took Asik's contract, plus have Lopez and may be drafting a center, so I doubt a free agent add at that position. Would throw shots at Marcus Smart, Will Barton, and Tyreke Evans as well. A lot of our flexibility will depend on the Lavine signing.

Rodney Hoods asking price may have just gone down with all the bad press, as well as Cleveland's willingness to sign him long-term. If you could choose between Lavine and Hood, who do you pay?
    Last edited by infinity2152; 05-09-2018 at 01:22 PM.

I really hope Pax was joking about being set with Payne as our 2nd PG. I would love to draft Carr or Brunson. That's if we move back with 22. The most ideal move down trade is with the Hawks for 30 & 33. We can get a PG and a 2nd Wing at that point.

Payne was solid this year

Pax committed to Payne as backup pg? Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Payne was solid this year
    Exactly

Paxson said "I feel really good about going into next season with Kris Dunn as our starter and Cameron Payne as our backup," and "I think we need to look at the wing position. That would be an ideal spot. Size and length at the wing as a shooting component, a defensive component, would be something that, if you're looking at an area we would like to improve, that would be it," during their end of year press conference. Much more concerned about wing depth and center upgrade. Justin Holiday is okay, but would much prefer Joe Harris, Barton or Smart even if we draft a wing.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 05-09-2018 at 11:54 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    As long as Payne can continue to hit open shots (37+ from 3) i am fine leaving him on the floor as long as he is not the primary ball handler or scorer. Lickily Denzel seemed to inprove as well. And portis is obviously a fringe starter so he can easily fill in around those two. We just need a defensive wing and big and that bench will be stout.

Funny thing is the startsrs have a similar lineup/issue.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast