Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: 2018 Playoffs

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Cavs fans have certainly been upset.

    I really do think the Warriors need to find a respected vet or two to play for next year. Zaza and West can retire, Iguodala and Livingston are on their way. Need some good, smart, older players who haven't sniffed the ring to join up for a run next year.
    Granted Iggys been injured for the playoffs. But what player can provide his dominance? Both on and off the court. Thanks!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,376
    #Chromehounds

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,027
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Granted Iggys been injured for the playoffs. But what player can provide his dominance? Both on and off the court. Thanks!
    Iguodala's going to be back. I was more talking about adding players who the rest of the team can rally around getting a ring for the new guys. I somehow feel like the big 4 are not driven to get a ring for Swaggy P this year, but they were driven to get one for West.

    Wes Mathews, Wilson Chandler, and the name I heard today that would be interesting was Trevor Ariza.

    It's clear the Warriors need more wing players.

    I think they are going to bring in one veteran center and try to bring back Looney and have the center minutes split between the vet, Looney, Bell, and Jones.

    They have a first round draft pick this year and they will probably take the best player available, this draft is abnormally strong 20-40 so there are good prospects and maybe good enough to buy a pick too (if someone will sell).

    Gone:
    Zaza
    West
    McGee
    Young

    They'd like to bring back:
    McCaw
    Looney

    They ARE bringing back:
    Durant

    I'd love to add Lopez, a veteran wing, and 2 draft picks.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Iguodala's going to be back. I was more talking about adding players who the rest of the team can rally around getting a ring for the new guys. I somehow feel like the big 4 are not driven to get a ring for Swaggy P this year, but they were driven to get one for West.

    Wes Mathews, Wilson Chandler, and the name I heard today that would be interesting was Trevor Ariza.

    It's clear the Warriors need more wing players.

    I think they are going to bring in one veteran center and try to bring back Looney and have the center minutes split between the vet, Looney, Bell, and Jones.

    They have a first round draft pick this year and they will probably take the best player available, this draft is abnormally strong 20-40 so there are good prospects and maybe good enough to buy a pick too (if someone will sell).

    Gone:
    Zaza
    West
    McGee
    Young

    They'd like to bring back:
    McCaw
    Looney

    They ARE bringing back:
    Durant

    I'd love to add Lopez, a veteran wing, and 2 draft picks.
    swapping Nick Young for Ariza would be great, i also think they bring back Javale, he loves it here

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,027
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    swapping Nick Young for Ariza would be great, i also think they bring back Javale, he loves it here
    9.5 minutes per game for the vet minimum ... he's implied he wants more money and minutes. And I wouldn't mind those minutes going to Jones who is more athletic than McGee.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    23,124
    DYNASTY, MFers!!! DYNASTY!!!!!!!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,027
    In the finals the Warriors had 37 turnovers ... their lowest total in ANY 4 games in a decade.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Iguodala's going to be back. I was more talking about adding players who the rest of the team can rally around getting a ring for the new guys. I somehow feel like the big 4 are not driven to get a ring for Swaggy P this year, but they were driven to get one for West.

    Wes Mathews, Wilson Chandler, and the name I heard today that would be interesting was Trevor Ariza.

    It's clear the Warriors need more wing players.

    I think they are going to bring in one veteran center and try to bring back Looney and have the center minutes split between the vet, Looney, Bell, and Jones.

    They have a first round draft pick this year and they will probably take the best player available, this draft is abnormally strong 20-40 so there are good prospects and maybe good enough to buy a pick too (if someone will sell).

    Gone:
    Zaza
    West
    McGee
    Young

    They'd like to bring back:
    McCaw
    Looney

    They ARE bringing back:
    Durant

    I'd love to add Lopez, a veteran wing, and 2 draft picks.
    Looney might be too expensive, and if Javale is once again taking the minimum he might stay put. Wing help is the obvious need at the moment, can't count on Iggy. And I see BIGs will be needed for the 18-19 season, lots needs I guess. Kat, UniBrow, Boogie, Embiid.

    How about let's aim for 6 Rings in 7 years, Chicago who???

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    DYNASTY, MFers!!! DYNASTY!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •