Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Pew Pew
    #BringBackMatty

I would go after Blatt. Good coach. Can handle tough situations.

i understand the gm probably wanted to hire their own coach, but I would have extended horny for another year earlier in the season and then tanked hard again next year... this firing may show that the Knicks have unrealistic expectations... you dont win without talent... lose and tank and acquire that talent... bottom out completely... stop making moves trying to win, but still end up losing...

Quote Originally Posted by thenyknicks View Post
    Hornacek was a good coach. Knicks are a bad organization.
    Both are bad. Jeff is a overhyuped coach from one lucky season is phenoix. He never looks like he knows what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I would go after Blatt. Good coach. Can handle tough situations.
    He can? He was getting treated like lebron child in clevland. Blatt/isn't built for NY as he doesn't have the rough personality I would like. I do think he is a good coach though

Hopefully the new coach realizes the knciks need to stop taking so many mid range jumpers.

Knicks as an organization love to point fingers at other people how many coaches, gms, and hall of fames do they have to run out of town before they are satisfied?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

They took too long to fire him IMO. I think Mark Jackson for his leadership and defense alongside David Fizdale for his offense would be the perfect pairing. Another pairing would be JVG and Mark Jackson. One sleeper pairing I would absolutely love would be, if Timberwolves fire Thibs - having Doc sign on as head coach and adding Thibs as an assistant like in Boston.

They definitely took too long to fire him if that was the plan... like come on, what would of saved his job? A playoff appearance? This was not a playoff team even with a healthy roster... the knicks expectations are hardly realistic... the Knicks need to finally initiate a long term plan and no matter what, win loss or draw, try to execute it

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    They definitely took too long to fire him if that was the plan... like come on, what would of saved his job? A playoff appearance? This was not a playoff team even with a healthy roster... the knicks expectations are hardly realistic... the Knicks need to finally initiate a long term plan and no matter what, win loss or draw, try to execute it
    They do have a long term plan it's been ongoing for 2 decades of recycling coaches and role players fool fans into their renewed commitment every 3 years until a meteor hits msg.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Rumor is hawks could fire budenhozer , he would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    What would the point of firing him mid season be when we weren't going anywhere anyway? You fire a coach midseason if you think the coach is holding you back from a playoff push. We would have just been stuck with Rambo. He's under contract, let him finish out the season at least.

sign lebron as the first ever player/coach for the knicks

I would be all over Budenholzer. Why in the hell would the Hawks fire him?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I would be all over Budenholzer. Why in the hell would the Hawks fire him?
    Not the hawks new front office guy so they might jeff hornacek him

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast