Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

How do you guys think we will distribute the minutes between our bigs this season?

WCS, Bagley, Giles, Skal all need minutes, and I'm assuming Koufus and Randolph will get some minutes up front as well.

How did Houston pull off the Ryan Anderson trade?

Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan View Post
    How do you guys think we will distribute the minutes between our bigs this season?

WCS, Bagley, Giles, Skal all need minutes, and I'm assuming Koufus and Randolph will get some minutes up front as well.
    I tried to think about it, but I have no idea. I think it's going to depend on match-ups. Bjelica is definitely going to see some time at PF as well. I think Z-Bo and Kosta are going to see more time than fans are happy with. I think Bags is going to see less time than people are happy with. Our depth is going to allow Giles to come along slowly. I think Skal is the odd man out and will only play due to injury or in blowouts. I think WCS will lead the frontcourt in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I tried to think about it, but I have no idea. I think it's going to depend on match-ups. Bjelica is definitely going to see some time at PF as well. I think Z-Bo and Kosta are going to see more time than fans are happy with. I think Bags is going to see less time than people are happy with. Our depth is going to allow Giles to come along slowly. I think Skal is the odd man out and will only play due to injury or in blowouts. I think WCS will lead the frontcourt in minutes.
    I agree with this statement 100%, but i do hate it 100%

Funny thing is, after that trade the Suns reportedly are looking for a starting PG. Damn the suns are just dumb.

I had to do a double take when I saw Chriss was involved in the trade.

Makes our trade down getting Papa John not so bad since we got Bogdan and Skal in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I agree with this statement 100%, but i do hate it 100%
    Yeah, I have a feeling that a lot of fans are going to be frustrated by the rotation.

Yeah, I have a feeling that a lot of fans are going to be frustrated by the rotation.
    First:
    I feel i need to see Skal in big minutes, there is no reason to throw him away when he may just need some time on the court. He could turn in to a beast, i hope it's not with another team.

Second:
    I feel I need to see big minutes from Giles, He needs nba reps. We need to find out just what he can be, a serious bench player to a nba 2way star.

Third:
    I feel WCS will have his best year and we will be forced to give him a good contract. I would be ok with that provided that he keeps on an up swing.

Fourth:
    Bagley needs to come off the bench, and maybe play -some- 3. I know it's crazy but we have so may young bigs that he might have to find away to survive at SF. I think he can be a an OK defender.. i hope that's good enough. Besides that, he needs to start thinking more like a SF and learninghow and when to pass the ball. Damn he is so raw!

Fifth:
    Zach and Kosta although i love them should never see the floor. If we can't get a good trade from them at the deadline, we should just let their contracts expire.

Sixth:
    Bejalica: i think is going to start @ the SF. and i should stay exclusively @ the 3. I know ilhe is more of a 4, but we have such a log jam @ the 4/5 that we need to keep those mins open. Besides none of our bigs are really known for ahooting so we need all the shooting we can get out there, Belajica can provide that with Buddy, Yogi, and Bogdanovic.

That's my thoughts on our bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw Chriss was involved in the trade.

Makes our trade down getting Papa John not so bad since we got Bogdan and Skal in the deal.
    I loved that trade as soon as it happened, and every day it looks better and better.

Do you think Brandon Knight has anything left in the tank?

I think you are spot on unfortunately. We aren't going to win anything substantial this year so I'd let the young guys get a lot of minutes. Jaeger doesn't operate that way though. Hopefully we at least see a good jump from WCS, and Giles and Bagley get plenty of time to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    I loved that trade as soon as it happened, and every day it looks better and better.

Do you think Brandon Knight has anything left in the tank?
    I think Knight could be a decent back up playmaker for them. He's rather inconsistent but maybe playing a smaller role will help him out.

Jimmy Butler wouldn't make sense for us since he would be a one year rental, but I wonder if we could help facilitate a three team trade.

Jimmy Butler wouldn't make sense for us since he would be a one year rental, but I wonder if we could help facilitate a three team trade.
    While I agree that jumping in on a 3 team trade is smart, I highly doubt our front office has that intellectual capability.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132