Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Now did you see the 3 fluke misses that Vegas had? If not

Seriously, Washington has a horseshoe shoved up somewhere tonight (along some quality play of course).
    I saw a couple lol, my TV is having an issue with the brightness of the ice tonight for some reason and keeps turning off, I hate being poor

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I saw a couple lol, my TV is having an issue with the brightness of the ice tonight for some reason and keeps turning off, I hate being poor
    Odd. Something wrong with the cables/circuit board in the back perhaps?

Odd. Something wrong with the cables/circuit board in the back perhaps?
    oh it's an old tube TV, on it's last leg, I like keeping it around for old gen gaming and background TV

primary TV has been a cycle of NHL, MLB, and a brand new NCAAF 14 dynasty I just fired up

speaking of the cables, I've experimented switching between the regular yellow/red/white cables, the green/blue/red cables, and the S Video. I've noticed they all make the TV shut off but only the S Video immediately turns back on. It's weird. Maybe if my remote worked I could dull the brightness lol

oh it's an old tube TV, on it's last leg, I like keeping it around for old gen gaming and background TV

primary TV has been a cycle of NHL, MLB, and a brand new NCAAF 14 dynasty I just fired up

speaking of the cables, I've experimented switching between the regular yellow/red/white cables, the green/blue/red cables, and the S Video. I've noticed they all make the TV shut off but only the S Video immediately turns back on. It's weird. Maybe if my remote worked I could dull the brightness lol
    Ahh. Makes sense.

Well you caught enough to get what is going on haha.

Well, well, well. Vegas slowly creeping back in this.

Well, well, well. Vegas slowly creeping back in this.
    I was wondering for a minute

I was wondering for a minute
    No doubt. The dreaded two goal lead started to worry me until Vegas went full goon mode and let me know all would be alright.

No doubt. The dreaded two goal lead started to worry me until Vegas went full goon mode and let me know all would be alright.
    the goon squad thing was weird, reeked of desperation, like Tristan Thompson getting his panties in a bunch after GSW had the audacity to not dribble out the playclock at the end of game 1

the goon squad thing was weird, reeked of desperation, like Tristan Thompson getting his panties in a bunch after GSW had the audacity to not dribble out the playclock at the end of game 1
    Being unchallenged like this before, especially in the finals where the stakes are so high, might be why Vegas snapped like that. There is something to be said about composure. Also getting your *** kicked like that helps.

Being unchallenged like this before, especially in the finals where the stakes are so high, might be why Vegas snapped like that. There is something to be said about composure. Also getting your *** kicked like that helps.
    I wonder how hockey banter compares with what Draymond spews

I've always figured hockey has the worst comments, but they don't have to worry about getting kicked in the nuts

I wonder how hockey banter compares with what Draymond spews

I've always figured hockey has the worst comments, but they don't have to worry about getting kicked in the nuts
    I have played once (poorly mind you) and have been around beer league hockey (for a while) before and the banter is pretty bad, nothing is off limits. I imagine that translates to the pros. Football is pretty awful too. Dude getting kicked in the nuts in hockey would be the worst, the blade on the skate is terrifying to even think about.

It's still early but you have to wonder if Vegas is feeling the pressure/nerves with Washington scoring first.

how did Tatar get that through the goalie and his own teammate lol

Fleury of goals the last few minutes

Curious if Washington will challenge this for interference.

Edit: yep here comes the interference challenge. At this point I don't even know what interference is anymore so whatever these guys decide to call is good to go..I guess.

Good ol' Washington. Looks sloppy and tight, like they have been known to choke or something.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast