Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    This is the.best ive felt about my sixers in my lifetime. This is even greater than the Iverson era because we have 3 iversons and a cast of role player's that is awesome.

Ill be surprised if Miami even wins a game, but if they do itll just be one game.
    We know we gonna win it. Best Iíve ever felt was after 2001 finals game 1. Thought we was about to upset them.

I was excited about the win vs the Lakers but deep down inside I knew 1 super star vs 2 super stars wasn't a good recipe for a winning series for us.

I suppose I suspended belief. We had best record in league for a large portion of that season. And I die believe if not for health we win that series. We were beat up bad. Didnít we have 4 award winners of year? Coach, 6man, defensive player and mvp? That should get it done.

That Lakers team wasn't losing. Sixers had no chance. Lakers swept the West. It was one of the most dominant playoff runs maybe ever.

I really don't care what award winners the Sixers had on their side. They didn't stand a chance.

2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    That Lakers team wasn't losing. Sixers had no chance. Lakers swept the West. It was one of the most dominant playoff runs maybe ever.

I really don't care what award winners the Sixers had on their side. They didn't stand a chance.
    Agreed.

Whatís really different is in Ď01 I was surprised if we stole a game or two. Right now Iíll be surprised if Miami steals two games from us.

The coaching Savvy by Brown to go with Ilyasova as the content to effectively eliminate Whiteside from the game was brilliant. And when they countered with small ball we were just too big for them.

Iím going to make a very bold statement:
    If we win game 2 with the same move; I wouldnít play Embiid unless we hit a game 6.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Agreed.

Whatís really different is in Ď01 I was surprised if we stole a game or two. Right now Iíll be surprised if Miami steals two games from us.

The coaching Savvy by Brown to go with Ilyasova as the content to effectively eliminate Whiteside from the game was brilliant. And when they countered with small ball we were just too big for them.

Iím going to make a very bold statement:
    If we win game 2 with the same move; I wouldnít play Embiid unless we hit a game 6.

Yeah, I'm not really ok with that. Even putting aside the fact that Embiid is still your best player and he's better than Whiteside by a country mile, he needs to get back in games to get his game conditioning back.

This is a guy who says himself that if he misses even a week he feels out of game shape. I'm ok with sitting him in Game 2 if he isn't quite ready, but once he's ready to play, he needs to play.

2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

PROCESSING

That 2001 finals team could have upset the lakers.

We were injured top to bottom, our Kobe stopper, Lynch, was super injured, and Shaq got away with countless offensive fouls, 3 seconds, and traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    That 2001 finals team could have upset the lakers.

We were injured top to bottom, our Kobe stopper, Lynch, was super injured, and Shaq got away with countless offensive fouls, 3 seconds, and traveling.
    No shot in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    No shot in hell.
    Super injured and very close to being up 2-0.

I think Embiid should play a little. Start easing him back in. Maybe 15 minutes or so. Just to start getting his feet wet.

Embiid rules out for game 2 already apparently

There's no need to play Embid yet, depending on what happens game 2 is what should determine it.

We cannot let miami steal one

Iím comfortable letting him sit til game 5 if it goes that long. But Iím also hoping heís back for 3, if just to start getting his conditioning back.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Iím comfortable letting him sit til game 5 if it goes that long. But Iím also hoping heís back for 3, if just to start getting his conditioning back.
    Agreed

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast