Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Warriors ownership group has some of the brightest venture capitalist minds working for them. I cannot imagine that they donít already have saefeguards and a plan in place 5 to 10 years out. Lacob is the kind of guy that rarely makes business mistakes, and his team is exceptional on the business side.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    By "revenue" do you mean profit?
    technically the revenue is how much the company has made total, but I already subtracted the costs that they also posted so this is the total earned money after expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    technically the revenue is how much the company has made total, but I already subtracted the costs that they also posted so this is the total earned money after expenses.
    yeah i think you meant profit. No way Warriors revenue was only $96 million

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I read an article a year ago that Lacob offered Steph below max. Is that true? Apparently Steph was willing to take less but since it wouldn't have affected the cap, it didn't matter and so he could get paid without it affecting the cap. I'm not saying Lacob wouldn't do it but it's his money. Let's wait and see but from my perspective, I always treat NBA owners as businessmen first and fans second. Even the Rockets owner admitted it.
    I only heard about him wanting the Ntc

Jersey sales =/= how much you're hated. Floyd Mayweather is the PPV king. People hate the guy with a passion.
    Aren't children the ones who want the jerseys? Lol at the notion that kds pussification has only been noted here. I literally haven't stepped into a forum, bar or other basketball setting without finding someone who agrees what a ***** he is. Including those who wearhis Jersey, the concession they make is that they just buy what's popular.

True nba fans arethere to explain tothe laymen why it's shameful to support such cowardice. It's been almost 2 years, I've yet to hear anyone coherently justify his sex change. Maybe i need to go to the bay cuz the transplants in la have almost no knowledge ofthe game
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-13-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Aren't children the ones who want the jerseys?
    Not gonna lie, I have a few jerseys... Leonard, James, KD (before he left OKC), Ray Allen, and a retro Payton jersey. Never wear it but it's always cool to have a few. at least to me

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Warriors ownership group has some of the brightest venture capitalist minds working for them. I cannot imagine that they donít already have saefeguards and a plan in place 5 to 10 years out. Lacob is the kind of guy that rarely makes business mistakes, and his team is exceptional on the business side.
    Really? What makes you believe so?

Not gonna lie, I have a few jerseys... Leonard, James, KD (before he left OKC), Ray Allen, and a retro Payton jersey. Never wear it but it's always cool to have a few. at least to me
    I'm talking majority. I buy them too, but the jerseys I buy aren't among the best sellers. I recently found a mighty mouse raptor Jersey on the cheap.

You don't wear them? Do you hang them or something cuz i don't get thepoint otherwise. I wear them to the beach, sporting events, ironic dates ... I pity youif you buy thingsyou can never play with in public

Aren't children the ones who want the jerseys? Lol at the notion that kds pussification has only been noted here. I literally haven't stepped into a forum, bar or other basketball setting without finding someone who agrees what a ***** he is. Including those who wearhis Jersey, the concession they make is that they just buy what's popular.

True nba fans arethere to explain tothe laymen why it's shameful to support such cowardice. It's been almost 2 years, I've yet to hear anyone coherently justify his sex change. Maybe i need to go to the bay cuz the transplants in la have almost no knowledge ofthe game
    I'd say 16-1 is some pretty sweet justification
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'd say 16-1 is some pretty sweet justification
    Rather keep my dick n balls

"Never cut your nose off to spite your face."

I'm talking majority. I buy them too, but the jerseys I buy aren't among the best sellers. I recently found a mighty mouse raptor Jersey on the cheap.

You don't wear them? Do you hang them or something cuz i don't get thepoint otherwise. I wear them to the beach, sporting events, ironic dates ... I pity youif you buy thingsyou can never play with in public
    I just like the look of certain ones/players. I was going to hang them up in the walls in one of my room's but NYC is really tight so I just have them in my closet. I've wore the Payton jersey a few times but the rest are brand new.

Well of course, how else you serve it up 16 and 1?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    "Never cut your nose off to spite your face."
    Lol, that's exactly what KD did.

HaHa****ingHa.

Really? What makes you believe so?
    Executive and recent HOF inductee on the business side, Rick Welts, and also Joe Lacobs career resume is stellar. The ownership group has a lot of background in successful venture capitalism.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast