Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team will win the NBA Finals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston

2 14.29%
  • Toronto

0 0%
  • Golden State

7 50.00%
  • Boston

0 0%
  • Portland

0 0%
  • Philadelphia

3 21.43%
  • Oklahoma City

0 0%
  • Cleveland

0 0%
  • Utah

0 0%
  • Indiana

0 0%
  • New Orleans

0 0%
  • Miami

2 14.29%
  • San Antonio

0 0%
  • Milwaukee

0 0%
  • Minnesota

0 0%
  • Washington

0 0%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    The Sixers may very well beat the Heat, it remains to be seen, but those of you picking them to go to the Finaks are on some ****.
    Well of course they are going to beat the Heat lol.

I know you are a big homer fan of the Heat, but the chances they pull out a win against the Sixers is incredibly unlikely.

I have the Cavs beating the Sixers in the ECF, but I can see why people believe the Sixers could make the Finals. The Heat and Bucks/Celtics matchups aren't powerful enough. The Sixers are easy to see in the ECF. The question is how dominating can Bron be

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Well of course they are going to beat the Heat lol.

I know you are a big homer fan of the Heat, but the chances they pull out a win against the Sixers is incredibly unlikely.

I have the Cavs beating the Sixers in the ECF, but I can see why people believe the Sixers could make the Finals. The Heat and Bucks/Celtics matchups aren't powerful enough. The Sixers are easy to see in the ECF. The question is how dominating can Bron be
    I know the Sixers are the new hot toy right now but the playoffs ARE a different beast. We see this every single year. It won't be easy for them to reach the ECF, even if they're the most likely candidate right now.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I know the Sixers are the new hot toy right now but the playoffs ARE a different beast. We see this every single year. It won't be easy for them to reach the ECF, even if they're the most likely candidate right now.
    I realize nothing is easy. But even without Embid, Simmons, and Fultz playing well, there is still enough shooting and depth there to help them pull through.

They could be a first round exit, certainly. I just see a fairly easy path to the ECF

Fultz had a triple double in the final game and had a pretty damn athletic chasedown block. He's going to be a potent bench option for them in the playoffs. It's a pretty huge win for them to get their #1 pick back in time to work himself into form. They're still a young team, yes, but they're extremely talented and have enough of a vet presence + elite shooting outside of Fultz/Simmons that I think they have a real shot at reaching the Finals.

I realize nothing is easy. But even without Embid, Simmons, and Fultz playing well, there is still enough shooting and depth there to help them pull through.

They could be a first round exit, certainly. I just see a fairly easy path to the ECF
    High ceiling, low floor. That's pretty much where I have them too.
    The Baker is coming.

High ceiling, low floor. That's pretty much where I have them too.
    They are more high ceiling, low floor than any other team in the playoffs this year.

The Spurs and Celtics are missing important guys, if somehow they can return at all, those teams dramatically can change.

Will Leonrd, Kyrie, or Hayward return at all in the playoffs? Depending of course, how deep each team could potentially go

Will Leonrd, Kyrie, or Hayward return at all in the playoffs? Depending of course, how deep each team could potentially go
    Kyrie and Hayward are finished. No chance.

Leonard may or may not.

Marcus Smart is set to return later this month I think. If the Celtics reach the 2nd round he should play.
    The Baker is coming.

Probably not, no and no.

Kyrie and Hayward are finished. No chance.

Leonard may or may not.

Marcus Smart is set to return later this month I think. If the Celtics reach the 2nd round he should play.
    Thanks

Kawhi off the bench would be pretty frightening for GS. They'd probably lose honestly. Don't see him returning though.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Kawhi off the bench would be pretty frightening for GS. They'd probably lose honestly. Don't see him returning though.
    He hasn't played all year ... it may not come that easily for him.

It has returned...

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He hasn't played all year ... it may not come that easily for him.
    Well, he's played, just not much. I think he'd throw off the starters a bit if injected now, but he'd crush our bench with ease even at 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It has returned...

that's just awesome. I love game of zones.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast