Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team will win the NBA Finals?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Houston

2 14.29%
  • Toronto

0 0%
  • Golden State

7 50.00%
  • Boston

0 0%
  • Portland

0 0%
  • Philadelphia

3 21.43%
  • Oklahoma City

0 0%
  • Cleveland

0 0%
  • Utah

0 0%
  • Indiana

0 0%
  • New Orleans

0 0%
  • Miami

2 14.29%
  • San Antonio

0 0%
  • Milwaukee

0 0%
  • Minnesota

0 0%
  • Washington

0 0%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    This whole thing Leonard is bizarre. Spurs have him listed as ready to go. Spurs reason given for not playing is “Kawhi and his group say he’s not ready”.

I think the entire playoffs, east and west, are going to be crazy good. I'm pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    And in 4 weeks when I'm proven unfortunately correct that it's not a breeze to beat them, I'll expect you all on your knees.

Simple people get caught up in hype and narratives easily, I get it (hell we have Trump in office due to this phenomena), but it does not make you any less simple.

Care to make a series projection? Let's get all your guys cards on the table who are piping up.
    Fully healthy for both teams? GS in 6. Maybe 5. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

The Rockets are like the Raptors. I won't believe they can get it done until they get it done.

And in 4 weeks when I'm proven unfortunately correct that it's not a breeze to beat them, I'll expect you all on your knees.

Simple people get caught up in hype and narratives easily, I get it (hell we have Trump in office due to this phenomena), but it does not make you any less simple.

Care to make a series projection? Let's get all your guys cards on the table who are piping up.
    I say GS in 6 with the series progressing either 3-1 GS (before Houston wins Game 5) or tied 2-2 with GS taking the next two.

In either case, outside taking Game 1, Houston won't be in a position to win the series and generally won't have the upper hand in the 2nd half of the series.

So all 3 of us agree GS in 6 is among the most likely scenario. I just think it will be a battle that could easily go 7 or wind up with a Houston victory of the Warriors don't bring it. If you think the series will be a breeze, then you should be comfortable saying GS in 5 and no more.

Houston in 4. GS is soft and cracking mentally. The second it gets tough KD and Green will go full baby and lose all composure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So all 3 of us agree GS in 6 is among the most likely scenario. I just think it will be a battle that could easily go 7 or wind up with a Houston victory of the Warriors don't bring it. If you think the series will be a breeze, then you should be comfortable saying GS in 5 and no more.
    Warriors in 5 .... not only am I comfortable i feel like the warriors in 3 of the 4 wins will win by 15 plus

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Warriors in 5 .... not only am I comfortable i feel like the warriors in 3 of the 4 wins will win by 15 plus
    Atta boy. At least one of you misguided dunces has nuts.

To be clear, to win "with ease" you are saying it goes 4 or 5. 6 or 7 is reserved for the tougher series. I was being too kind saying 6 games is a push. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Fully healthy for both teams? GS in 6. Maybe 5. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

The Rockets are like the Raptors. I won't believe they can get it done until they get it done.
    I respect that you recognize that the Rockets have a beta little ***** as a leader when it comes to close out games, but unfortunately CP3 is a fierce playoff competitor and the team as a whole is just beastly on both ends right now. If they go down, I can guarantee it will not be quietly.

I respect that you recognize that the Rockets have a beta little ***** as a leader when it comes to close out games, but unfortunately CP3 is a fierce playoff competitor and the team as a whole is just beastly on both ends right now. If they go down, I can guarantee it will not be quietly.
    I know you're not talking about beta *****s with the biggest ***y on your squad.

Let's not get attitude and ability mixed up.

And Paul has never been out of the second round, but hey, saying CP3 is a juggernaut helps your narrative by building UP the Rockets and by taking a stab at Harden. You're nothing if not predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    I know you're not talking about beta *****s with the biggest ***y on your squad.

Let's not get attitude and ability mixed up.
    Yeah, Harden wanted his own team to lead and be The Man. Durant pussed out and his hanging on as a coattail rider. Has Harden had some bad games in the playoffs? Yeah, but so has Curry. And Klay. And Durant. Durant coughed up a 3-1 lead playing alongside the next MVP and Klay and Curry coughed up 3-1 leads together with Green.

**** outta here with that beta ********.

No need to feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No need to feed the troll.
    He makes a good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast