Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Name an all time great (i.e. a top 100 player) that hasnt played in the post season

Additionally- is it a players fault they have a short peak due to injuries? Like Walton. We use a short peak, its not fair to Kobe or Stockton. We use a long peak, its not fair to Walton and Rose and Penny. Either way it will favor some over others. I judt just prefer to favor the games that matter
    Meant "doesn't get a chance to go to the postseason (on a regular basis)".

Some guys barely make the playoffs and some don't get far despite being a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Meant "doesn't get a chance to go to the postseason (on a regular basis)".

Some guys barely make the playoffs and some don't get far despite being a great player.
    Again, which player that will substantially sway votes hasn't played regularly in the playoffs?

I don't mind waiting until late April to do this, but can we set the draft order ASAP? I'd like to set up my draft board and prep as soon as I can.

Also, I implore those playing to do their due diligence before voting, and at least refer to roster pages before voting. I must have spent 8 hours constructing my roster page with statistical calculations and hyperlinks to highlight videos and probasketballreference pages last season, only to find out nobody had even referenced it before they voted. I know I can't make non players to commit to this, but I like to think those playing should be held to a higher standard of research. Lol.

If you ever won any of these re-drafts, you should be at the bottom of the 1st round pick order, or at least not top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Capnwalnuts42 View Post
    I don't mind waiting until late April to do this, but can we set the draft order ASAP? I'd like to set up my draft board and prep as soon as I can.

Also, I implore those playing to do their due diligence before voting, and at least refer to roster pages before voting. I must have spent 8 hours constructing my roster page with statistical calculations and hyperlinks to highlight videos and probasketballreference pages last season, only to find out nobody had even referenced it before they voted. I know I can't make non players to commit to this, but I like to think those playing should be held to a higher standard of research. Lol.
    I get the second part because I feel like I was victim to it but opposite, I am a very busy man. So constructing 8hours is not going to happen but putting together the best team I know I have, but yet because guys think the other guy constructed "8h" of work thy didn't even give teams a chance.

I think fair would be no peaks, just teams and a smart write up per series etc.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It will start in late April. I think we can make a Co work!
    Yeah while I won't be as busy at the end of April, still have some other stuff to do on the side. Don't want to spend as much time on the game as I normally do (and I say this knowing I'll probably spend way more time than I want to lol)
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

I'm trying to put together a timeline of which teams have won each of the All-Time games, but I can only remember so far back. I've got the 2017 No-MVP ATRD, the 2017 All-Time Auction, the 2016 All-Time Auction, the 2016 ATRD, and the 2015 ATRD.

I'm looking for help for the older ones. For instance, can anybody remember which of the teams won in 2014? Here is the link to the clubhouses:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...324-Clubhouses

And if anyone has any info from before the 2014 one as that was my first year on who won in which years it'd be awesome. Just trying to create some continuity!

Can we get a commitment from Ebb's to post matchups on his twitter? I don't like (or trust) PSD to vote based on the rules/criteria. There are rules, but everyone agrees that some people will take a dump on it and not vote that way. Also, Ebb's twitter will provide a bigger pool.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

We could have a PSD poll too, and then add the 3 or 4 total votes from the PSD match up to the twitter votes.

For example:

Twitter Voting Outcome: 125-50
    PSD Voting Outcome: 3-1
    Overall Voting Outcome: 128-51
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm trying to put together a timeline of which teams have won each of the All-Time games, but I can only remember so far back. I've got the 2017 No-MVP ATRD, the 2017 All-Time Auction, the 2016 All-Time Auction, the 2016 ATRD, and the 2015 ATRD.

I'm looking for help for the older ones. For instance, can anybody remember which of the teams won in 2014? Here is the link to the clubhouses:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...324-Clubhouses

And if anyone has any info from before the 2014 one as that was my first year on who won in which years it'd be awesome. Just trying to create some continuity!
    Kts won in 2014 i yhink

Yes, this would be soooo much better if ebbs would post em on his twitter.

ill play

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Kts won in 2014 i yhink
    I never won

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    I never won
    That Kareem team didnt win?

That Kareem team didnt win?
    Yeah that Kareem team was crazy good, but I seem to recall Lucky/Rochester winning with the Karl Malone/Bill Walton team.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast