Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Wow that might be a season changing call right there.

Watched every angle and not sure how that ended up being Portlandís ball.

Nurkic is a fake tough boy haha he plays tough then flops like he got ****ing killed haha

Granted I'm watching on the Blazers feed so I don't know what you guys saw, but there was an angle where it did clearly seem to be off of Jokic.

Won't matter so long as they can avoid a turnover here though. Minny/Denver is going to be must-watch-TV.

I'll never understand why teams intentionally foul so quickly in two possession games. Your only realistic chance at a win is a turnover. Then half the time they come back and shoot a 2. It's just bad coaching/bbiq.

Nice comeback win for Denver there. Season is in their hands going into the final game.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    1 point Nuggets lead with 3 to go. If Denver wins, they play the Wolves on the final game of the season... for the final playoff spot.
    And the Jazz and Blazers will battle for the 3rd seed. Huge final night.

What a win!

Granted I'm watching on the Blazers feed so I don't know what you guys saw, but there was an angle where it did clearly seem to be off of Jokic.

Won't matter so long as they can avoid a turnover here though. Minny/Denver is going to be must-watch-TV.
    They had to call it off Jokic if Nurkic hit the ball and a millisecond after hit Jokic. Jokic never touched it reaching for it.

Either way, game 82 between Minny and Denver likely for the last spot (barring a NOLA collapse).

Not gonna lie.. I wish we landed vs the Warriors. I'd rather see Portland vs Houston.

Westbrook's going to average a triple-double again btw. He needed 34 rebounds in the final two games and had 18 tonight. So only 16 more, which rest assure he will make sure to get.

man tomorrows game for the Jazz is so big. I wonder how much the Warriors try in that game.

Nikola Jokic is a gangster, no other way to say it:

Last 6 games:

23pt-6reb-16ast (W)
    35pt-13reb-5ast (W)
    30pt-6reb-7ast (W)
    16pt-14reb-9ast (W)
    23pt -11reb-11ast (W)
    15pt-20reb-11ast (W)

That's the sign of a future star, putting the team on his back.

Westbrook's going to average a triple-double again btw. He needed 34 rebounds in the final two games and had 18 tonight. So only 16 more, which rest assure he will make sure to get.
    memphis 29/30 in rpg. no marc gasol I believe as well. he should get 20 if he wanted.

As a Rockets fan, I'm pretty happy with how these seedings are shaping up. My dream scenario is Minnesota/Denver in Round 1 and New Orleans/Utah in Round 2. That's looking pretty good right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

If Spurs lose to the Pelicans, and the Nuggets beat the Wolves, the Nuggets will shoot up to the 6th spot. If Nuggets win and Jazz lose and the Spurs lose, and OKC loses, Nuggets shoot up to the 4th spot I believe. Definitely the 6th though.

It would suck to play the Rockets 1st round. That's the one team that Denver just can't match up well with. Nuggets can pull off some upsets, just not against the Rockets.

But they have to beat the Wolves first.

Lol the 3 seed to 9 seed is a two game difference going into the final set of games. And the 4-9 is a single game difference. And most (ALL?) of them are playing each other. That's ludicrous.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast