Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 642 of 674 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10107

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    It's actually considered more common among liberal judges to lean toward the defense. Which IMO you should.

This judge has a tendency to side with the defense but he also punishes harshly when found guilty.
    I agree. I also think it's more fair of judges to lean towards the defense as it's the prosecution's burden to prove guilt and innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I agree. I also think it's more fair of judges to lean towards the defense as it's the prosecution's burden to prove guilt and innocent until proven guilty.
    So the judge shouldn’t be impartial. Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So the judge shouldn’t be impartial. Got it!
    The judge should be impartial. Biut the defendant should be presumed innocent. And it's up to the prosecutor to prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Exactly.

The judge should be impartial.
    It's actually considered more common among liberal judges to lean toward the defense. Which IMO you should.
    These seem at odds, but I should ask what you mean by leaning toward the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    These seem at odds, but I should ask what you mean by leaning toward the defense.
    Leaning toward the defense is the insinuation when you are saying "innocent till proven guilty". You still hold both sides to equal accountability. And to follow the rules and procedures accordingly. But if the defendant is naturally presumed innocent then you should obviously start there.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That's not racism.
    you're delusional. do you even know what racism is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're delusional. do you even know what racism is.
    Yes. Do you? Because you've given no indication thus far that you do.

Yes. Do you? Because you've given no indication thus far that you do.

"Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity."

what Joy Reid said was prejudice towards Kyle Rittenhous based on him being white. racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The judge should be impartial. Biut the defendant should be presumed innocent. And it's up to the prosecutor to prove otherwise.
    This.

"Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity."

what Joy Reid said was prejudice towards Kyle Rittenhous based on him being white. racist.
    So her opinion of his white tears was based on no "reason or actual experience"?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

So her opinion of his white tears was based on no "reason or actual experience"?

no one black has ever cried the same, or just cherry pick what fits.

she attacked him crying only because he is white. that is racist, as I said it would be if the races were reversed that you keep ignoring.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no one black has ever cried the same, or just cherry pick what fits.

she attacked him crying only because he is white. that is racist, as I said it would be if the races were reversed that you keep ignoring.
    That's not an answer to my question.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

That's not an answer to my question.
    cherry picker. whatever fits the narrative you would prefer.

white people have cried before with fake tears so I guess it's okay to attack a white boy for the same thing (allegedly) while ignoring any other race that has done the same thing.

you continue to ignore that if these races were reversed it would also be racist, despite it happening before too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cherry picker. whatever fits the narrative you would prefer.

white people have cried before with fake tears so I guess it's okay to attack a white boy for the same thing (allegedly) while ignoring any other race that has done the same thing.

you continue to ignore that if these races were reversed it would also be racist, despite it happening before too.
    Lol he asked you a question. And you went into your usual memorized speech.

Same **** you did with me. Just avoided my question and went into your normal rhetoric.

Here's another question.

By your own admission you acknowledge that both left and right wing media have a bias. You just focus more on the left because you find it worse and more damaging.

So if you believe that. Why can't you understand why people can think that yes all racism is bad, but racism against black people and other minorities is a bigger concern?