Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 518 of 526 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 7880

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7756
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,837
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Totally disagree. The media and politicians said it wasn't news worthy because it was Russian disinformation. Therefore, now that is is clear that it wasn't Russian disinformation, the media SHOULD be discussing it. They shouldn't be able to have it both ways.
    Imagine my shock at you disagreeing... Though for the record that isn't even what we're talking about, we are talking about Hunter's texts. That is not news.

    I agree, the laptop is news, or at least that it's not Russian disinformation is.

  2. #7757
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,503
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Its pretty laughable. Any time someone calls out a poster for their hypocrisy during a 2 week long session with special, that someone is automatically labeled as defending special. You have been driving these conversations as much as special has, if not more. And I keep seeing you say that you are done...but continue on for days.

    Feel free...keep on doing you. Just don't be wigged out when someone points out your hypocrisy.
    Lol so you don't actually understand how specials posting works? That context is very relevant to why I respond to him like I do (and if you are aware of it then it seems weird to interject like this if not defending). I was pretty specific on how his interactions go with me, can you tell me the last time I had a session with him before any of the BLM/using children dying to attack? How many have I had in the last 6 months prior to engaging him on this?

    What would you prefer I do after making a point with special and he starts trolling if not finish the conversation to get it to stop? He starts calling out by name and repeating it, he quoted me in the other thread I think being referenced for example to repeat same things covered. I like to deal with posters myself on issues but if you want I can report this to other mods to note that some posters like yourself are sick of the back and forths with him to get the trolling to stop if you prefer that instead. I am not sure what else you would want though if not that given the context and it wasn't just to defend special/play gotcha.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-16-2021 at 01:06 PM.

  3. #7758
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Its pretty laughable. Any time someone calls out a poster for their hypocrisy during a 2 week long session with special, that someone is automatically labeled as defending special. You have been driving these conversations as much as special has, if not more. And I keep seeing you say that you are done...but continue on for days.

    Feel free...keep on doing you. Just don't be wigged out when someone points out your hypocrisy.
    you guys watching olympic trials at night?

  4. #7759
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    you guys watching olympic trials at night?
    Absolutely, as I assume you you are. It's been especially fun this time around because we have 2 connections to the trials. One of my son's club coaches competed in the breaststroke trials (he didn't make the cut) and a female swimmer for a rival local club is still in the mix for freestyle. It's been fun.

  5. #7760
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Absolutely, as I assume you you are. It's been especially fun this time around because we have 2 connections to the trials. One of my son's club coaches competed in the breaststroke trials (he didn't make the cut) and a female swimmer for a rival local club is still in the mix for freestyle. It's been fun.
    It's been fantastic to watch, so many new names this time around. I had 2 girls just miss their Wave I cut in May. Would have been nice to go, but at the same time they would have just gone and added time like 82% of those in Wave I did.

  6. #7761
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    It's been fantastic to watch, so many new names this time around. I had 2 girls just miss their Wave I cut in May. Would have been nice to go, but at the same time they would have just gone and added time like 82% of those in Wave I did.
    Watching 13 year old Kayla Han win her IM with a strong free in the last 50 was probably the best moment yet. That was impressive. My son had a meet in KS that weekend and all the kids and the parents watched it together in the hotel conference room. That room was very loud during that last 50.

  7. 06-16-2021, 03:49 PM
    Reason
    Insults/replies

  8. 06-16-2021, 04:03 PM
    Reason
    Insults/replies

  9. #7762
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I have been called out by yet another person to not handle it by trying to explain anymore in circles but instead take another route it seems (no not some lefty before you start the agenda thing). I will just report what's been happening and let mods decide if it feels like many think it's trolling/distracting/going in circles on purpose by at least one if not both of us.
    you started the personal attacks, not me. I've already told Rush that I'm sick and tired of how you have been doing the same thing every single day. you are the one that made a conclusion despite me telling you differently and you wouldn't stop, despite me repeatedly telling you what you were saying was not true. you did not listen.

  10. #7763
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,910

    Bias in media

    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Watching 13 year old Kayla Han win her IM with a strong free in the last 50 was probably the best moment yet. That was impressive. My son had a meet in KS that weekend and all the kids and the parents watched it together in the hotel conference room. That room was very loud during that last 50.
    I saw that one, very impressive. Love to see the team travel meets. We don’t have one this year but hoping to get one back on next summer on top of our usual winter one. Kids need it. I’m taking a few kids to future’s next month but that’s up in Fargo so not very excited about it. Sorry SiteWolf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #7764
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    CNN..




    reality..

    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...96171744788497
    Joe Biden can barely complete a sentence. Half the time he drifts off in the middle of his words. He's constantly bowing his head and muttering about how he'll "get in trouble" if he continues. Nobody is ****ing afraid of him. Stop feeding liberal hordes this warped pablum.

  12. #7765
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,816
    Been a while since I checked in on Facebook....



    https://twitter.com/FacebooksTop10/s...68380178878467

    The top-performing link posts by U.S. Facebook pages in the last 24 hours are from:

    1. Ben Shapiro
    2. Ben Shapiro
    3. Dan Bongino
    4. Ben Shapiro
    5. Dan Bongino
    6. Ben Shapiro
    7. Ben Shapiro
    8. Dan Bongino
    9. ForAmerica
    10. Fox News


    The reasonings for wanting to break up tech couldn't be more different, but I'd love to see some actual Horseshoe Theory moment here baby! I agree Tom Cotton, winter is coming! Let's break up Facebook!
    HELLO

  13. #7766
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Social media is so unfair to conservatives!

  14. #7767
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    41,523
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Been a while since I checked in on Facebook....



    https://twitter.com/FacebooksTop10/s...68380178878467





    The reasonings for wanting to break up tech couldn't be more different, but I'd love to see some actual Horseshoe Theory moment here baby! I agree Tom Cotton, winter is coming! Let's break up Facebook!
    People are still using Facebook? Holy ****. There in lies some of the problem though. The main demographic of FB users is the 50 and over crowd, many of which are more conservative. Facebook has become a hub for conservative agenda.

  15. #7768
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,544
    It's nice to see the crazies including the head crazy get called out for their bull****.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGR...withTrevorNoah
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  16. #7769
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Been a while since I checked in on Facebook....



    https://twitter.com/FacebooksTop10/s...68380178878467





    The reasonings for wanting to break up tech couldn't be more different, but I'd love to see some actual Horseshoe Theory moment here baby! I agree Tom Cotton, winter is coming! Let's break up Facebook!
    Big Tech,MSM, socialism, and China. You love them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  17. #7770
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,544
    Sean Hannity and Ron “celebrate the 4th of July in Russia” think that Biden is compromised by Russia. Do they mean 45?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •