Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 516 of 526 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 7880

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7726
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hunter Biden isnít news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If he starts working in the White House like the Kushner Klan, we can talk.

  2. #7727
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you do not care what I have said, you make up your mind regardless. that is a you problem.

    here you are again repeating the a same thing. are you slow or is this something you do on purpose.

    me wanting black children to stop being attacked/murdered, is racist?! you have the problem if you truly believe this. but of course it's not racist, and you are using one of the trigger words that you were told.

    you are the typical leftist in America, you think you're right regardless of details or anything that contradicts that. you are the one that can not accept what I have said, you are the one with hate, you are the one with intolerance, you are the bigot.




    this is you. I'm not the one bigoted against specific people. I've given credit to BLM, I'm not intolerant towards them or any minorities despite what you would rather believe.

    I'm sorry if you feel like this in an insult, but this is repeatedly what you have been doing. if you would go ahead and stop your tactic then good, but I sadly don't expect you to be able to do that.







    .
    Strawman again lol. You have the dumbest arguments and worst reading comprehension by far on this site. Well that or your racism/bigotry/double standards are also trolling which is a bit more likely. No one could seriously keep saying this and think they are making any actual point against what I have pointed out.

    I am pointing out an individual who is racist/bigoted/trolling repeatedly. I am not focused on attacking any group or being bigoted towards them via membership. That is you with BLM. You can say something positive about something and still be bigoted in your attacks on them in other ways. That you often insert race into the conversations in disgusting manner is what also makes the conversations racist often. I don't expect you to pretend to understand this even though everyone else on the forum clearly does.

    Speaking of bigotry and the definition lol see how often you have inserted "leftists" in our conversation? More extreme bigotry from you and you even gave the definition right below doing it! LOLOL You really can't make this up, takes something real special to be this ignorant.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 06-11-2021 at 06:23 PM.

  3. #7728
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hunter Biden isnít news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nothing stopped liberal media from talking about Trump's children when he was President, and not not just the one's working in the White House.

  4. #7729
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Strawman again lol. You have the dumbest arguments and worst reading comprehension by far on this site. Well that or your racism/bigotry/double standards are also trolling which is a bit more likely. No one could seriously keep saying this and think they are making any actual point against what I have pointed out.

    I am pointing out an individual who is racist/bigoted/trolling repeatedly. I am not focused on attacking any group or being bigoted towards them via membership. That is you with BLM. You can say something positive about something and still be bigoted in your attacks on them in other ways. That you often insert race into the conversations in disgusting manner is what also makes the conversations racist often. I don't expect you to pretend to understand this even though everyone else on the forum clearly does.

    Speaking of bigotry and the definition lol see how often you have inserted "leftists" in our conversation? More extreme bigotry from you and you even gave the definition right below doing it! LOLOL You really can't make this up, takes something real special to be this ignorant.

    you can not comprehend criticism, you need to attack to support your ignorant conclusion. typical from your side.

  5. #7730
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can not comprehend criticism, you need to attack to support your ignorant conclusion. typical from your side.
    I have been able to explain the obvious for a long time now and many have agreed throughout, we know why you do this. I just noted clear bigotry after sharing the definition haha. We see what you do daily whether it's this or racism/hatred towards others. Even still you are talking about sides lol

  6. #7731
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing stopped liberal media from talking about Trump's children when he was President, and not not just the one's working in the White House.
    And it looks like nothing is stopping you from talking about Biden's children... ad nauseum.

  7. #7732
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  8. #7733
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,448
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can not comprehend criticism, you need to attack to support your ignorant conclusion. typical from your side.
    Live is so unfair.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #7734
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And it looks like nothing is stopping you from talking about Biden's children... ad nauseum.
    I'm not media. it's media's job to cover the news, which should be without bias and a political agenda.

  10. #7735
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I have been able to explain the obvious for a long time now and many have agreed throughout, we know why you do this. I just noted clear bigotry after sharing the definition haha. We see what you do daily whether it's this or racism/hatred towards others. Even still you are talking about sides lol
    other leftist trolls have no credibility either.

    you have this idiotic logic that anything I say against anyone that happens to be a minority is racism. you are the troll that can not comprehend anything else. you were brainwashed with this nonsense from the left and you bought it. you're gullible. you have the problem and I'm tired of your hate, ignorance, and bigotry.

    you are still dumb enough to think I hate minorities, you have the problem.

    but keep coming with the same **** every day despite anything I say.

    at least others here that disagree with me are capable of debate, you just spew nonsense.

  11. #7736
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    other leftist trolls have no credibility either.

    you have this idiotic logic that anything I say against anyone that happens to be a minority is racism. you are the troll that can not comprehend anything else. you were brainwashed with this nonsense from the left and you bought it. you're gullible. you have the problem and I'm tired of your hate, ignorance, and bigotry.

    you are still dumb enough to think I hate minorities, you have the problem.

    but keep coming with the same **** every day despite anything I say.

    at least others here that disagree with me are capable of debate, you just spew nonsense.
    Not everyone else is a leftist troll thatís just your own ignorance and bias again. Well bigotry I guess since it fits the definition you shared haha.

    We all can comprehend more the issue is we point out very specific issues with your approach and logic (lack of) daily. You just repeat the same nonsense and never address it. The reason is obvious, racism/bigotry and hatred of certain people. I am sorry context is nonsense to you, explains your general ignorance on every topic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #7737
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    41,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not media. it's media's job to cover the news, which should be without bias and a political agenda.
    The reason they arenít talking about Hunter is they are too busy covering the news.

  13. #7738
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,493
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The reason they arenít talking about Hunter is they are too busy covering the news.
    Until Hunter Biden is offered a job as the ambassador to Ukraine, I think the news is appropriately busy covering other news.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #7739
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,448
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not media. it's media's job to cover the news, which should be without bias and a political agenda.
    Itís not news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #7740
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The reason they arenít talking about Hunter is they are too busy covering the news.
    not ignoring Hunter Biden news.

    the same media tried to tell America that it was Russian disinformation when there was news about the laptop, which was contradicted with reality that no it was not Russia disinformation. they pick and choose when they want to cover Hunter, this is what you get from Democrat left wing media.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •