Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 505 of 563 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 8435

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7561
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,713
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I’ve literally never watched his show. So I don’t have an opinion on him being kept or fired by CNN. I don’t ask you to comment on shows you’ve never watched?

    Do you think that Titans should have been renewed for a third season?
    Do you know what he did? If this was some no named journalist he would have been fired


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #7562
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Seems like the guys that get the most worked up about MSM also watch the most MSM.

  3. #7563
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Do you know what he did? If this was some no named journalist he would have been fired


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m deeply disappointed you didn’t take my inquiry more seriously. Should Titans have been renewed?
    ____

    Also now I’ve solidified myself as opposed to Critical Race Theory. This ***hole is against it so am I!

  4. #7564
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...t-to-the-right

    New York Times column slammed for calling anti-Semitic attacks 'a gift to the right'
    The New York Times was again the focus of intense criticism this week following a column it published Monday calling recent anti-Semitic attacks "a gift to the right."

    this is not how media should do news, but this has been common from media on the left.



  5. #7565
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,624
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...t-to-the-right





    this is not how media should do news, but this has been common from media on the left.


    Moreso the right

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #7566
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Moreso the right

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    butwhatabout without even addressing this.

  7. #7567
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,713
    Man imagine if Trump tweeted this on Memorial Day weekend

    https://twitter.com/VP/status/1398717990376546304?s=20

    Must be nice to be a Democrat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7568
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Man imagine if Trump tweeted this on Memorial Day weekend

    https://twitter.com/VP/status/1398717990376546304?s=20

    Must be nice to be a Democrat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol you are outraged because in your mind republicans aren't allowed to tweet "enjoy the long weekend"? Seriously?

  9. #7569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Man imagine if Trump tweeted this on Memorial Day weekend

    https://twitter.com/VP/status/1398717990376546304?s=20

    Must be nice to be a Democrat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lofl seek help, dude. This is just sad. Anything to defend ole' Donnie boi though, amirite?

  10. #7570
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,024
    The NYT telling their liberal audience that antisemitism is good for the right seems like a fine way to get their readers to stop being antisemitic. Is the NYT under the impression that their readers are antisimitic?

  11. #7571
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,713

    Bias in media

    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Lol you are outraged because in your mind republicans aren't allowed to tweet "enjoy the long weekend"? Seriously?
    You don’t get it do you? Why do we have a long weekend? Whats on Monday? How about not posting a picture of yourself smiling and tweet about the sacrifices that our soldiers have gone through to allow us to have that “long weekend”?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #7572
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,713
    Memorial Day isn’t about the “long weekend” or any of that. It’s actually a sad day to remember all the lives that were lost so we can have the freedom to do what we want. Posting a selfie and saying that is a slap in the face to all the people who have lost loved ones that day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #7573
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You don’t get it do you? Why do we have a long weekend? Whats on Monday? How about not posting a picture of yourself smiling and tweet about the sacrifices that our soldiers have gone through to allow us to have that “long weekend”?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you don't understand how laughable your outrage over the most minor things continues to be. You might be the biggest culture warrior on this site, a very impressive feat considering your competition.

  14. #7574
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,713
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think you don't understand how laughable your outrage over the most minor things continues to be. You might be the biggest culture warrior on this site, a very impressive feat considering your competition.
    I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the tweet. You know damn well if Pence would have posted something similar to that on MD the liberal media would have flipped


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #7575
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the tweet. You know damn well if Pence would have posted something similar to that on MD the liberal media would have flipped


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha this is furthering my point, thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •