Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 494 of 526 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 7880

Thread: Bias in media

Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Funny. When trump was President my district was fully remote and was for nearly 10 months during his presidency .

Since Biden took over, we went back half day on Jan. 26 and full day on April 7.

Beyond all that, whoever is president has no bearing on when kids go/went back to school. Every district acts on its own behalf.
    My wife’s middle school went remote for a couple days last week after a cases at the school. She got a recorded message from Biden telling her not to come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-05-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    My wife’s middle school went remote for a couple days last week after a cases at the school. She got a recorded message from Biden telling her not to come in

Almost like my McDonalds experience. Ordered the 2 cheeseburger meal. They only gave me 1 cheeseburger and a voucher to pick up the other one in June. The cashier said that Biden is only allowing 1 cheeseburger per customer per month.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn Little Glenn owns himself something fierce here and I suspect that he's so unaware of the actual issues related to Gitmo that he didn't even know how bad it was.

https://twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status...01836294184962
    Not really. He wasn't giving anyone who worked at GITMO a pass, and he wasn't conducting the interview. There is a chance that he didn't know the past of the interviewer (not uncommon) and even if he did, he's not giving this man a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Funny. When trump was President my district was fully remote and was for nearly 10 months during his presidency .

Since Biden took over, we went back half day on Jan. 26 and full day on April 7.

Beyond all that, whoever is president has no bearing on when kids go/went back to school. Every district acts on its own behalf.
    Biden also had the benefit of having multiple vaccines already in production and being distributed, while Trump had to deal with the brunt of the pandemic.

I don't think Biden has really done much of anything in regards to the pandemic, good or bad. He just got to take over the race before we crossed the finish line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Is that from THE Ted Cruise? Cancun Cruz?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    it could be from any Cruz and the information would be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Biden also had the benefit of having multiple vaccines already in production and being distributed, while Trump had to deal with the brunt of the pandemic.

I don't think Biden has really done much of anything in regards to the pandemic, good or bad. He just got to take over the race before we crossed the finish line.

I'll give Biden credit for his messaging, even if extreme opposite of Trump, still the message I think has helped.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'll give Biden credit for his messaging, even if extreme opposite of Trump, still the message I think has helped.
    What was Bidens messaging and what was trumps?

Im.curious what exactly you are referring to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trump's initial COVID response = bad.
    But Fauci was also just as bad with his flip flopping.

Biden is the benefactor of time. COVID was always going to hurt ANY incumbent president. COVID, in a large way, helped Biden's presidency because it looked very likely, pre-COVID, that Trump would have won a second term.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What was Bidens messaging and what was trumps?

Im.curious what exactly you are referring to.

how Biden has wanted people to wear a mask.

everything I've heard is that wearing a mask helped before a vaccine. Trump didn't want to wear a mask, which could have influenced people that a mask was simply not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how Biden has wanted people to wear a mask.

everything I've heard is that wearing a mask helped before a vaccine. Trump didn't want to wear a mask, which could have influenced people that a mask was simply not necessary.
    But we'll never know if it did I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post

Biden is the benefactor of time. COVID was always going to hurt ANY incumbent president. COVID, in a large way, helped Biden's presidency because it looked very likely, pre-COVID, that Trump would have won a second term.
    Spoken like a true Trump apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post

I dont think trumps initial reaction is what lost him the presidency, it was his continuing reaction that lost it.

A mentally challenged chimpanzee could have ran a better covid response than trump. I'm not even exaggerating, if Pence could take over signatory duties then a mentally challenged chimpanzee literally would have ran a better covid.response than Donald Trump.

I dont think trumps initial reaction is what lost him the presidency, it was his continuing reaction that lost it.

A mentally challenged chimpanzee could have ran a better covid response than trump. I'm not even exaggerating, if Pence could take over signatory duties then a mentally challenged chimpanzee literally would have ran a better covid.response than Donald Trump.
    This is exactly right. Trump saying it's not a problem and it's going to go away and don't wear a mask and don't listen to the experts wasn't that damaging to him when there were a handful of people infected or a few dead, but it started to really hurt him when it was thousands getting infected every day and the deaths numbering in the thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is exactly right. Trump saying it's not a problem and it's going to go away and don't wear a mask and don't listen to the experts wasn't that damaging to him when there were a handful of people infected or a few dead, but it started to really hurt him when it was thousands getting infected every day and the deaths numbering in the thousands.
    The most bizarre part of this whole thing is NYC legitimately had an outbreak. But even in the face and aftermath of the outbreak he still stuck to his guns, as did many other americans.

Completely senseless.

The most bizarre part of this whole thing is NYC legitimately had an outbreak. But even in the face and aftermath of the outbreak he still stuck to his guns, as did many other americans.

Completely senseless.

Trump wanted to appear as one of those constitutional Republicans. Doubt he knows the constitution if it smacked him in the face but for the sake of conversation, that's what he wanted to purvey to his constituency. Let the states decide as he said and yes a federal mandate would have probably not made it very far in any jurisdiction but the message should have been to protect yourself and protect others.

No one who is that stupid, ignorant, arrogant or stubborn is deserving of a second term as president. It wasn't a particularly difficult strategy. Put the health of the American people first instead of trying to appear "strong and defiant" with your base. It obviously cost him a 2nd term despite all the QAnons/delusional people who think the election was rigged.