Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 485 of 526 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 7880

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7261
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,479
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is that what the media told you.

    my entire point with what I said about Biden and Delaware is how the media is going to cover this. whatever Trump did whether it was traveling or playing golf, it was negatively covered by media. that will not happen with the media covering Biden and his traveling or whatever he is doing. there is a double standard, they hated Trump but support Biden.
    Not by all media. Fox lapped up everything trump did

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  2. #7262
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,598
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    from the same media that was negative against Trump, unlikely.
    Well, Biden would have to neglect his duties and take the same gross amount of time off as Trump for that to happen--and since he hasn't, you're going to have to just be content with getting angry at something that hasn't happened lol

  3. #7263
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Well, Biden would have to neglect his duties and take the same gross amount of time off as Trump for that to happen--and since he hasn't, you're going to have to just be content with getting angry at something that hasn't happened lol
    is that what left wing media told you.

  4. #7264
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    Has anyone (tried to) watch Gutfeld? It's like they're looking for a no cost show to fill up time with the same old tropes that are getting less and less viewers.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #7265
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone (tried to) watch Gutfeld? It's like they're looking for a no cost show to fill up time with the same old tropes that are getting less and less viewers.
    I saw some clips. Its an instant classic.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  6. #7266
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I saw some clips. Its an instant classic.
    It's just so cringe and reminds me that there were people out there that legitimately believed the right was capable of comedy.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #7267
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    It's always a good day when Geraldo Rivera gets his *** dragged. Doesn't matter by whom. I think I've seen the other guy on Fox and he was pretty conservative, but he's infinitely better than Geraldo.

    https://twitter.com/ryanmasri_/statu...76172848398341
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  8. #7268
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's just so cringe and reminds me that there were people out there that legitimately believed the right was capable of comedy.
    If I didn't know who Gutfeld was, I would have thought it was an snl sketch or something, parodying the concept of a conservative late night show
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  9. #7269
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,195
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone (tried to) watch Gutfeld? It's like they're looking for a no cost show to fill up time with the same old tropes that are getting less and less viewers.
    Gutfeld is OK. Some of his guests are pretty goog. The dim buklb blonde he has on all the time is a total waste (nice legs though).

    I've read several of Gutfeld's books. Pretty funny.

  10. #7270
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Gutfeld is OK. Some of his guests are pretty goog. The dim buklb blonde he has on all the time is a total waste (nice legs though).

    I've read several of Gutfeld's books. Pretty funny.
    Kat Timpf must only be there for the comedy. hot though.

  11. #7271
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Gutfeld is OK. Some of his guests are pretty goog. The dim buklb blonde he has on all the time is a total waste (nice legs though).

    I've read several of Gutfeld's books. Pretty funny.
    He's apparently been told that Fox viewers just want to see stupid jokes about Brian Williams and people acting like CNN commentators calling each other racist over and over again. I still remember when people thought he was going to be the right's Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart...still makes me laugh.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #7272
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's apparently been told that Fox viewers just want to see stupid jokes about Brian Williams and people acting like CNN commentators calling each other racist over and over again. I still remember when people thought he was going to be the right's Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart...still makes me laugh.
    Brian Williams jokes are really topical...
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #7273
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Brian Williams jokes are really topical...
    So far he's been on for three nights and made three segments (one per night) on it. And I doubt that's going to change.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #7274
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,516
    Tucker Carlson is back at it parroting the same talking points that the Charlottesville krowd were. The “they will not replace us” talk...

  15. #7275
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Has anyone (tried to) watch Gutfeld? It's like they're looking for a no cost show to fill up time with the same old tropes that are getting less and less viewers.
    Its just a continuation of a show he had already been doing. He is just going from one day a week to everyday

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •