Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 385 of 415 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6216

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in comparison then, how many died because of CNN..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/29/healt...rnd/index.html

using "misinformation" itself has to be misleading depending on known information at the time.
    Misinformation, and reporting on believed science at the time are not the same thing, pretty basic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm not disagreeing in principle, but the SPLC has lost a lot of credibility over the last 10 years or so.
    Not really, certainly not in the legal community.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Misinformation, and reporting on believed science at the time are not the same thing, pretty basic stuff

Not really, certainly not in the legal community.
    The inability for people to recognize misinformation from someone learning new facts and changing their opinion is truly astounding.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The inability for people to recognize misinformation from someone learning new facts and changing their opinion is truly astounding.
    I'd like to think many of them realize what they're doing but are still desperately seeking some superficial "gotcha" moment to distract from Donnie and friend's reckless inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd like to think many of them realize what they're doing but are still desperately seeking some superficial "gotcha" moment to distract from Donnie and friend's reckless inadequacy.
    I think you're right. It's sad how the ability to think one thing and then see new facts and think another thing is attacked or viewed as bad.

Dr. Fauci made early statements about masks and other things related to COVID and then saw new facts and changed what he was saying. It's one of the reasons why I trust him so much in this. I haven't seen that from Trump. And I've seen it from Democrats but it's very tough to determine whether that is a legitimate change of opinion or just political opportunism (I think it's pretty obvious it's a certain ratio of both).
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The **** do you think..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't think you really care that radical Islam abuses the Islamic religion, or the way you post would support that you do. you get more defensive when anyone is calling out radical Islam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

if CNN at the time said masks were not needed based on the science at the time, then anyone on the right that said masks were not needed was going by the same science.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    anyone on the left talking about misinformation and facts is absolutely hysterical.

an anti Trump person himself wrote that the anti Trump movement was getting dumber, in 2018.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if CNN at the time said masks were not needed based on the science at the time, then anyone on the right that said masks were not needed was going by the same science.
    Then why is the right still against masks?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I don't think you really care that radical Islam abuses the Islamic religion, or the way you post would support that you do. you get more defensive when anyone is calling out radical Islam.
    Are you saying I defend radical islam?

Can you show me.where?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Except people from the right continue to question and/or belittle wearing masks. Big difference that you're somehow incapable of or unwilling to admit.

As a non-believing leftist, I love radical Islam. I would love nothing more than to live under Sharia Law. I love religious fundamentalism. It's just all so compatible with everything I believe in.

Nasty too. We all know this. We aren't gonna fight you on this one FNK!!!!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Except people from the right continue to question and/or belittle wearing masks. Big difference that you're somehow incapable of or unwilling to admit.
    See THAT's, to me, the right way for people to refer to a group and why it's caused comments from me when they don't.

My pet peeve version: The right continues to question wearing masks
    I can agree with version: People from the right continue to question wearing masks

We all know it's been primarily people who lean right, largely Trumpers, who've done that....but it ain't all or even most of people who lean to the right doing it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Damn finally someone asking the real questions!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Are you saying I defend radical islam?

Can you show me.where?

I'm not saying you defend radical Islam, I'm saying I don't know what you do.

when radical Islam is called out, you should be one agreeing it's bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯