Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 5811

Thread: Bias in media

Network came out in 1976...

If they only knew what was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

That movie comes to mind regularly.

The slide we've been seeing was being talked about in the early 60s, 24 hours news networks accelerated it, the internet accelerated it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If you want to discuss Jesus' race go here: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8#post33621148
    My point is about how it is tied explicitly with the white supremacist identify. It is directly related to politics. Using their religion to discriminate against people through law.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I repeat.. can you show me these apparent white supremacists, calling themselves Christian supremacists.

don't give me pictures of a cross, give me what they use as their ideology.

your theory is hurt knowing there are millions of black Christians. racist white supremacists can't use Christianity as their ideology or they would have to accept blacks are also Christian.

you don't pay attention.

radical Islam, is not Islam. you should know there is a difference. you should be upset that they abuse the Islamic religion. but it's false to say they are not using/abusing Islam as their ideology, "Islamic" is right in the ISIS name.
    Here you go.

https://www.splcenter.org/20170925/h...E2%80%99s-name

Suck that **** bro.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Awesome..

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol, so that's where Madlib gets his cuts for the Medicine Show!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Here you go.

Suck that **** bro.

I'm not disagreeing in principle, but the SPLC has lost a lot of credibility over the last 10 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm not disagreeing in principle, but the SPLC has lost a lot of credibility over the last 10 years or so.
    God damit scoots.

Point being..

"right-wing terrorists — who often refer to themselves as “Soldiers of Odin,” “Phineas Priests,” or “Army of God” — are inspired by their interpretations of religious concepts and scripture to lash out and kill in God’s name."

"religious concepts and scriptural interpretation played a role in the armed confrontations between right-wing extremists and the U.S. government during this time period — specifically, at the*Covenant, Sword, Arm of the Lord*(CSA) compound in 1985,*Ruby Ridge*in 1992, and*Waco*in 1993."

You guys know the President has some total quack doctor he trots out now? No one even notices anymore. This guy has jumped the shark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sorry thought I was in the COVID thread. Carry on Special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But in your handling of the issue of racicalized Islam, you treat regular muslims guilty until.proven innocent. But you never do that with radicalized christianity. Why not?

if anyone is/was using Christianity for their hate I would be against that, that would bother me, and I would say they are wrong and shouldn't do that. you don't seem to want to do the same thing for those that radicalize the Islamic religion.

Here you go.

Suck that **** bro.

I condemn anyone using Christianity in whatever hate they want to come up with.

do you want to do the same for radical Islam using Islam?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    in comparison then, how many died because of CNN..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/29/healt...rnd/index.html
    Masks can't stop the coronavirus in the US
    using "misinformation" itself has to be misleading depending on known information at the time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if anyone is/was using Christianity for their hate I would be against that, that would bother me, and I would say they are wrong and shouldn't do that. you don't seem to want to do the same thing for those that radicalize the Islamic religion.

I condemn anyone using Christianity in whatever hate they want to come up with.

do you want to do the same for radical Islam using Islam?
    The **** do you think..?