Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 381 of 388 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 5806

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know whether Democrats in general are anti Catholic or not, not the point.

the tweet didn't even say Democrats are anti Catholic.

even if you go by what the tweet said, read the words.. "Never forget how the Democrats attacked Amy Coney Barrett for being Catholic"

that doesn't mean they are anti Catholic, it means they attacked her for being Catholic.
    Who is they? What Democrats specifically and how did they attack Catholicism?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who is they? What Democrats specifically and how did they attack Catholicism?
    who is in the video? Feinstein?

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

who is in the video? Feinstein?
    Well the tweet said Democrats plural, so I'm trying to figure out who the others are.

stop. right wing white supremacists are not the same as anyone radicalized either Catholic or Christian.

Yea bro, the 40 foot burning crosses, nothing to see here... [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

radical Islam abuses the Islamic religion as their ideology. white supremacists are not using a religion as their ideology. while there may be some examples, it's clearly not what is implied here.

even if this was accurate, it still doesn't fit what I was talking about. there are no other radicalized groups outside of America to be banned from entering America.
    Of course there are, ignorant fnk. There are radical christian groups around the world which have ties to radical christian groups enacting terrorism in America.

So according to your logic, we should be banning Christian's from.entering america.

Say it.

I wanna hear you say that ****...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that doesn't explain what you're suggesting it is
    I don't see a difference between what people think muslim terrorism is vs right wing terrorism when the terrorist happens to be Christian

They'll NEVER relate it to one being a Christian, and will always relate terrorism to one being a Muslim. They'll always do whatever they can to link it to Islam, the Quran , or ISIS.

Anti Islam propaganda and hatred is so deeply ingrained its scary.

Just didn't feel like explaining it a little more haha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea bro, the 40 foot burning crosses, nothing to see here... [emoji23][emoji23]
    Those aren't crosses, they're T for "Time to get out!" (it's a South Park reference).

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I don't see a difference between what people think muslim terrorism is vs right wing terrorism when the terrorist happens to be Christian

They'll NEVER relate it to one being a Christian, and will always relate terrorism to one being a Muslim. They'll always do whatever they can to link it to Islam, the Quran , or ISIS.

Anti Islam propaganda and hatred is so deeply ingrained its scary.

Just didn't feel like explaining it a little more haha

but, same question....what are you suggesting right wing terrorism is?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Bunch a nutsos going nutso.

What is any terrorism..?

There are documented incidents of right wing terrorism in the US, and even the FBI calls it one of (if not the) biggest domestic threat.

But right wing catholic terrorism, I'm unfamiliar with who that is beyond the IRA, which is long gone and was not primarily in the US anyway.

Timothy McVeigh was a christian terrorist. People won't say it though.

Think its ********?

Then shut the **** up about muslim terrorists. Until people shut up about that, they're gonna keep on getting it right back and deserve it.

Last edited by blams; 09-26-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Click here to register!

Think its ********?

Then shut the **** up about muslim terrorists. Until people shut up about that, they're gonna keep on getting it right back and deserve it.

Who are you cursing at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who are you cursing at?

I dunno, but go blams!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who are you cursing at?

Haha! Nobody in specific. Just the general anti-muslim/middle eastern bias that 'Murcans have especially since 9/11. It really upsets me.

Guess I should simmer down.

Click here to register!

Think its ********?

McVeigh wasn't a Christian terrorist....he was a terrorist who happened to have been raised in a Catholic household, but in his own words said "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs." To be considered a Christian terrorist, his religious beliefs would need to be behind his terrorist act...and his motivation for the bombing was revenge against the government for Waco.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment