Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 373 of 415 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6215

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Republican leaders and talking heads are just clearly ****in stupid, in true Republican fashion. (Theres just nothing else to say about that, and in your hearts everyone here knows it)
    Although should be pointed out some republican governors and other figures DID step up...

I'm assuming SOME are good people...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Although should be pointed out some republican governors and other figures DID step up...

Are you that bored(that nobody cares about your hate on the Republican leaders) that you have to talk to yourself? Or is that pretty standard for you(even in real life)?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    who the hell took this so seriously they made death threats?!
    I have to wonder when people say they get death threats, whether that is actually true, regardless of what side people that say this are on. it seems like something now that is said for an emotional reaction to get support. oh you got death threats, now I support you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    does Covid19 mean all other news isn't actually news and should be ignored.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Are you that bored(that nobody cares about your hate on the Republican leaders) that you have to talk to yourself? Or is that pretty standard for you(even in real life)?
    Standard in real life.

Although it should be pointed out that I talked to myself in order to stick up for republicans a bit.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

And the Republicans want to impeach the ones that did. In Ohio, conservative lawmakers wanted to impeach Governor Dewine for fighting COVID and not treating it like a hoax.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And the Republicans want to impeach the ones that did. In Ohio, conservative lawmakers wanted to impeach Governor Dewine for fighting COVID and not treating it like a hoax.
    Well, I'm not sure what this was over, but if they were trying to keep the economy pushing, that's a possible valid argument, depending on what their numbers and trend was.

I dont know this specific situation, but the shut down across the country was a joke. There was no sense to it. In China they just locked Wuhan down, the rest of the country was maneuvering cautiously but still open and functioning.

America closed places down that didnt need to close down, could have just used social distance protocol.

America is so damn stupid, we lost on both sides. We lost on not doing anything and so letting it spread quickly, and we lost on halting economy way longer than necessary.

All losses with Trump. This idiot had a golden negotiating ticket in his hand, China unleashed a virus on the world and we could have used that against them while strengthening our foreign relations. Instead, we still aren't sure if viruses and bacteria are real, meanwhile China has been strengthening its ties with all countries and economies (except maybe india and israel) around the world.

Hes a loser. Trump got dealt bullets and lost to a 2 7 off suit. Hes not a negotiator, hes a loser.

What an idiotic government. I cant believe we pay taxes to these dumb ****s.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-04-2020 at 11:07 AM.

I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    that's not why they (read 3) wanted to impeach him....they felt he shouldn't have shut down the primary, inconsistently shut down businesses, and didn't anticipate the record unemployment claims......where are you getting that it was because he didn't treat it like a hoax?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'm watching al Jazeera, they talking about how lithium is going to be a hot commodity because of going green and all the battery demand. China got the contracts in Bolivia (worlds number 1 lithium reserves) over Russia and Germany to build the facilities there.

China very heavy in the going green game, look how they are setting themselves up for the future. Smart country.

America is so stupid. China is a better global capitalist than America, it's not even close. How ironic.

This international media is just so much better than domestic media. One feels like a science class, one feels like Jerry Springer. CNA is another solid one, outta Singapore I think.

Last edited by nastynice; 09-09-2020 at 02:52 AM.

duplicate post
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 09-09-2020 at 10:10 AM.

I'm watching al Jazeera, they talking about how lithium is going to be a hot commodity because of going green and all the battery demand. China got the contracts in Bolivia (worlds number 1 lithium reserves) over Russia and Germany to build the facilities there.

China very heavy in the going green game, look how they are setting themselves up for the future. Smart country.

America is so stupid. China is a better global capitalist than America, it's not even close. How ironic.

This international media is just so much better than domestic media. One feels like a science class, one feels like Jerry Springer. CNA is another solid one, outta Singapore I think.

China moves somewhat cohesively as if the entire country is a single business entity in a lot of ways.
    We move as the thousands of individual companies we are, all competing with each other.
    So, in that way, our business is like our politics- emphasis and energy put towards infighting more so than overall progress.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...remacy/616192/

Our Summer of White Male Supremacy
    The summer ended on August 25, when Kyle Rittenhouse borrowed an AR-15-style assault rifle from a friend and allegedly fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony M. Huber and injured Gaige Grosskreutz. These three people had been demonstrating in Kenosha, Wisconsin, against the police shooting of Jacob Blake two days earlier. Trump suggested that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. “He was trying to get away from them,” Trump said. “And he fell and then they very violently attacked him … He probably would have been killed” if he didn’t defend himself with lethal force.
    again trying to lump Kyle Rittenhouse into white supremacy, for check the facts, shooting 3 white people.

being against white supremacy is fine/good, but at least use facts.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah 3 white people fighting against racism.....
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

lol