Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 283 of 415 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6216

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    here is an idea, it wouldn't be there for people to use if it wasn't in the reputable thread in your post.

I have shown that this chart is not reputable.

I have also posted the CNN thread, which includes many people here on what they think of CNN. this is how I was able to provided the exact words from flips. in comparison spliff(TONE) does not have a post in that thread (surprisingly) so I do not know what he thinks. instead of complaining about me asking this question, why not agree that he could answer the question.
    So you want full freedom to post from any source you like, but you'd like restrictions on people checking those sources. You can't be making a legitimate argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So you want full freedom to post from any source you like, but you'd like restrictions on people checking those sources. You can't be making a legitimate argument here.
    I thought we agreed to use whatever sources you want at your own peril to your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I thought we agreed to use whatever sources you want at your own peril to your argument.
    Yeah, at this point, I'm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah, at this point, I'm lost.
    Maybe we can just ban CNN to shut him up. Not sure anyone ever uses it to actually source material anyways. As far as Iím concerned CNN is only valuable for their election night coverage. Itís their Super Bowl. Even then I usually watch it without the sound, I just want the graphs and maps.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Maybe we can just ban CNN to shut him up. Not sure anyone ever uses it to actually source material anyways. As far as Iím concerned CNN is only valuable for their election night coverage. Itís their Super Bowl. Even then I usually watch it without the sound, I just want the graphs and maps.
    I enjoy their New Years coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ahh....I see FNK is still whining about me not replying to his oh so special question.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....I see FNK is still whining about me not replying to his oh so special question.
    Heís nothing if not persistent... I mean annoyingly repetitive with no actual listening skills

Can't argue with that.

No need to poke him back. You could just let it die.

No such thing as an FNK topic dying.

No such thing as an FNK topic dying.
    Certainly not if you won't let it go either. As long as someone replies it will certainly keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I want to know what spliff(TONE) thinks of CNN. why are you replying this to a question for someone else.
    I think you love CNN. I can see you being a Don lemon fan

We should all just use CNN as a source.

The Lost Boys of PSD

I say allow CNN and breitbart, that's it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train