Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 283 of 415 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 6216

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #4231
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,462
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    here is an idea, it wouldn't be there for people to use if it wasn't in the reputable thread in your post.

    I have shown that this chart is not reputable.

    I have also posted the CNN thread, which includes many people here on what they think of CNN. this is how I was able to provided the exact words from flips. in comparison spliff(TONE) does not have a post in that thread (surprisingly) so I do not know what he thinks. instead of complaining about me asking this question, why not agree that he could answer the question.
    So you want full freedom to post from any source you like, but you'd like restrictions on people checking those sources. You can't be making a legitimate argument here.

  2. #4232
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So you want full freedom to post from any source you like, but you'd like restrictions on people checking those sources. You can't be making a legitimate argument here.
    I thought we agreed to use whatever sources you want at your own peril to your argument.

  3. #4233
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,462
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I thought we agreed to use whatever sources you want at your own peril to your argument.
    Yeah, at this point, I'm lost.

  4. #4234
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah, at this point, I'm lost.
    Maybe we can just ban CNN to shut him up. Not sure anyone ever uses it to actually source material anyways. As far as Iím concerned CNN is only valuable for their election night coverage. Itís their Super Bowl. Even then I usually watch it without the sound, I just want the graphs and maps.

  5. #4235
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    52,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Maybe we can just ban CNN to shut him up. Not sure anyone ever uses it to actually source material anyways. As far as Iím concerned CNN is only valuable for their election night coverage. Itís their Super Bowl. Even then I usually watch it without the sound, I just want the graphs and maps.
    I enjoy their New Years coverage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #4236
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,416
    Ahh....I see FNK is still whining about me not replying to his oh so special question.

  7. #4237
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....I see FNK is still whining about me not replying to his oh so special question.
    Heís nothing if not persistent... I mean annoyingly repetitive with no actual listening skills

  8. #4238
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,416
    Can't argue with that.

  9. #4239
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,318
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ahh....I see FNK is still whining about me not replying to his oh so special question.
    No need to poke him back. You could just let it die.

  10. #4240
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,416
    No such thing as an FNK topic dying.

  11. #4241
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,318
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No such thing as an FNK topic dying.
    Certainly not if you won't let it go either. As long as someone replies it will certainly keep going.

  12. #4242
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,416

  13. #4243
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,676
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I want to know what spliff(TONE) thinks of CNN. why are you replying this to a question for someone else.
    I think you love CNN. I can see you being a Don lemon fan

  14. #4244
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,028
    We should all just use CNN as a source.


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  15. #4245
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,239
    I say allow CNN and breitbart, that's it

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •