Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 182 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2718

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why is this your reply. why can't you just say that this is wrong.

if someone with Fox News did this about Democrats it would get much more outrage with people pushing Faux News. but when it's CNN, meh?
    Read all my posts. I couldnít give a fuzzy ratsass if itís CNN, FOX or China News. They are all biased.

It isnít wrong ó itís how they make their money, and the last I heard, making money isnít wrong. You just figure out how to sell people crap they donít need.

Itís capitalism at itís finest.
    Last edited by Crovash; 01-24-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Liberal left wing
    Does somebody want to explain this to him?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He was joking.
    Poorly. Still social media is too minimalist with no responsibility and people are too stupid to think and investigate what they see no matter how many times they've been told to pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Poorly. Still social media is too minimalist with no responsibility and people are too stupid to think and investigate what they see no matter how many times they've been told to pay attention.
    Apparently my joke was poor too. I was making fun of the fact that anytime Trump says something bad he's just joking. If this guy was joking, he should stick to his day job because it was a terrible joke.

Why do you believe Trump is joking but Schiff and Lockhard aren't?
    Apparently my joke was poor too. I was making fun of the fact that anytime Trump says something bad he's just joking. If this guy was joking, he should stick to his day job because it was a terrible joke.
    but you know I have not agreed with this. I've been against Trump on things he has said, so no it's not anytime.

opening up on Capital Hill is not the time to be doing parody.

someone covering the impeachment trial in what Republicans said is not the time to be joking.

Trump at a rally is a time where one can joke or be sarcastic.

I'm sure there are times where Trump as President shouldn't be joking or being sarcastic, like tossing paper towels to people after a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Read all my posts. I couldnít give a fuzzy ratsass if itís CNN, FOX or China News. They are all biased.

It isnít wrong ó itís how they money, and the last I heard, making money isnít wrong. You just figure out how to sell people crap they donít need.

Itís capitalism at itís finest.
    lying should be wrong, whether it's media, reporters/journalists, politicians, or Trump.

I agree that all media is biased. but it should be their responsibility to tell the truth. there is something called journalistic integrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

but you know I have not agreed with this. I've been against Trump on things he has said, so no it's not anytime.

opening up on Capital Hill is not the time to be doing parody.

someone covering the impeachment trial in what Republicans said is not the time to be joking.

Trump at a rally is a time where one can joke or be sarcastic.

I'm sure there are times where Trump as President shouldn't be joking or being sarcastic, like tossing paper towels to people after a hurricane.
    We get it, the only time it's appropriate to joke is the times Trump has done it.

We get it, the only time it's appropriate to joke is the times Trump has done it.
    no that is not what I said. this is why I say you don't pay attention, you just quoted me saying something different.

there have been times, and will be times when Trump shouldn't be joking or being sarcastic.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

no that is not what I said. this is why I say you don't pay attention, you just quoted me saying something different.

there have been times, and will be times when Trump shouldn't be joking or being sarcastic.
    This is not the same as saying the only time its appropriate to joke is the times Trump has done it. The only times it's appropriate is when Trump does it does not preclude there being times when Trump does it and it's not appropriate.

Logic 101.

That being said, we all know your schtick, hold Democrats and the left to a standard you do not apply to Trump.

This is not the same as saying the only time its appropriate to joke is the times Trump has done it. The only times it's appropriate is when Trump does it does not preclude there being times when Trump does it and it's not appropriate.

Logic 101.

That being said, we all know your schtick, hold Democrats and the left to a standard you do not apply to Trump.

this is why I say you don't pay attention

there are times I have been against Democrats, and times I have been against Trump.
    if you can't or don't want to accept/acknowledge this then you might as well not bother replying.

media related. some people pushed that Prince Charles snubbed Mike Pence. except this was not really accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Definitely not the tactic of Chinese media though.
    Stretching the truth? Not really, they have other tactics. They're a little more blunt and forward.

The beautiful lie is western medias baby. Other media has other type a babies.
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-24-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

there are times I have been against Democrats, and times I have been against Trump.
    if you can't or don't want to accept/acknowledge this then you might as well not bother replying.
    You being "against" Trump is saying "well he shouldn't have said that" followed by quickly moving on. You don't have nearly the outrage when Trump makes an inappropriate joke as you do when this person does.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Stretching the truth? Not really, they have other tactics. They're a little more blunt and forward.

The beautiful lie is western medias baby. Other media has other type a babies.
    Whatever you say, sport.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Whatever you say, sport.
    It's not what I say, it's what it is. It's nothing to get mad about..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Mad?

Again: whatever you say, sport. Sounds like you have got it all figured out.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"