Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 450 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6738

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where would he get that the election was stolen if not bad information? certainly wouldn't be good information.

do you really think Trump himself was researching all of the states he went on to say were wrong, that he came up with this all on his own? no.
    How do you know Trump didn't come up with this by himself. It's not hard, let's pick the half dozen closest states and claim fraud ad ****ing naseum from your bully pulpit. It was happening since before the election every ****ing day.

I mean, if that's the case then Trump fed all those trump terrorists bad info leading up to Jan 6 and the attacks, does that mean they should be let of the hook too? They were fed the same bad information.

Always fun to see Fox’s Fox-ness directly called out.

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/sta...634793473?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How do you know it wasn't Trump's words that incited them? The people arrested for storming the Capitol are saying it was Trump's words that incited them. I think they'd know why they did it better than you would.
    why are you giving morons this credibility.

if they are lowly educated then why do you choose to believe them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, he got it from his own idiotic mind, remember he brought it up weeks before the election even took place. He said if he loses it's because the dems cheated.

That's where he got it from, haha!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    it's the same thing people (more than Trump) have been saying for years, before Trump even ran for President.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rn-voter-fraud

Mon 13 Oct 2008.

The Republican voter fraud hoax
    Barack Obama and the Democrats are stealing the election. Massive voter fraud is being carried out, even as we speak, by their henchmen, known by the innocuous sounding Association for Community Organisations for Reform Now, or Acorn. Clever bastards.
    The only problem? Despite the screaming wall-to-wall coverage of "Democratic voter fraud in 11 swing states" as seen on Fox News and even the once-respectable CNN, none of it's true. None of it.
    this from 2008, nothing to do with Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How do you know Trump didn't come up with this by himself. It's not hard, let's pick the half dozen closest states and claim fraud ad ****ing naseum from your bully pulpit. It was happening since before the election every ****ing day.

I mean, if that's the case then Trump fed all those trump terrorists bad info leading up to Jan 6 and the attacks, does that mean they should be let of the hook too? They were fed the same bad information.
    because I saw what was being said on social media. people bringing up XYZ before Trump was then talking about the same thing. Trump has been influenced by what people said on social media throughout his presidency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because I saw what was being said on social media. people bringing up XYZ before Trump was then talking about the same thing. Trump has been influenced by what people said on social media throughout his presidency.
    He chose to believe the likes of lin wood rather than his intelligence people, no?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He chose to believe the likes of lin wood rather than his intelligence people, no?
    I would assume so, which was stupid. that is why I said he got bad information.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He got good and bad information and chose to believe the bad information.

Well if he chooses to listen to Lin Wood then you know actual intel professionals then he is unfit to serve. Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He got good and bad information and chose to believe the bad information.
    Bit it's not his fault because he is a dummy and damn fine president. One if the best dumb presidents ever

why are you giving morons this credibility.

if they are lowly educated then why do you choose to believe them.
    Because they are talking about their persona motivations. They are not answering a question about a math question.

Are you claiming they don’t know who motivated them?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because they are talking about their persona motivations. They are not answering a question about a math question.

Are you claiming they don’t know who motivated them?
    What motivated the people who actually "broke" into the Capitol? Money of course. they were paid by people who want to tear down the United States. Along with a few sheep followers like the idiot wearing the antlers and maybe a few racist jerks like the guy carrying the Stars and Bars. But it was really just staged like the guy who was being interviewed by a so-called "reporter" said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What motivated the people who actually "broke" into the Capitol? Money of course. they were paid by people who want to tear down the United States. Along with a few sheep followers like the idiot wearing the antlers and maybe a few racist jerks like the guy carrying the Stars and Bars. But it was really just staged like the guy who was being interviewed by a so-called "reporter" said.
    I'd ask you for evidence, but let's be real. We all know you have none.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You were hyped on the potential violence of 1/6/20 leading up to that day and then after it actually happened, you claim it was all a facade perpetrated by Antifa and the liberal media. Another perfect example of why no one takes anything you say the least big seriously. Zero accountability, zero logic, and zero intelligence displayed.

Excellent point about how bad the media is and how they were trained to ask stupid **** under Trump.

https://twitter.com/dantoujours/stat...906977282?s=21