Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 417 of 450 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6738

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #6241
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,954
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where would he get that the election was stolen if not bad information? certainly wouldn't be good information.

    do you really think Trump himself was researching all of the states he went on to say were wrong, that he came up with this all on his own? no.
    How do you know Trump didn't come up with this by himself. It's not hard, let's pick the half dozen closest states and claim fraud ad ****ing naseum from your bully pulpit. It was happening since before the election every ****ing day.


    I mean, if that's the case then Trump fed all those trump terrorists bad info leading up to Jan 6 and the attacks, does that mean they should be let of the hook too? They were fed the same bad information.

  2. #6242
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,537
    Always fun to see Fox’s Fox-ness directly called out.

    https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/sta...634793473?s=21

  3. #6243
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How do you know it wasn't Trump's words that incited them? The people arrested for storming the Capitol are saying it was Trump's words that incited them. I think they'd know why they did it better than you would.
    why are you giving morons this credibility.

    if they are lowly educated then why do you choose to believe them.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #6244
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, he got it from his own idiotic mind, remember he brought it up weeks before the election even took place. He said if he loses it's because the dems cheated.

    That's where he got it from, haha!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    it's the same thing people (more than Trump) have been saying for years, before Trump even ran for President.

    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rn-voter-fraud

    Mon 13 Oct 2008.

    The Republican voter fraud hoax
    Barack Obama and the Democrats are stealing the election. Massive voter fraud is being carried out, even as we speak, by their henchmen, known by the innocuous sounding Association for Community Organisations for Reform Now, or Acorn. Clever bastards.
    The only problem? Despite the screaming wall-to-wall coverage of "Democratic voter fraud in 11 swing states" as seen on Fox News and even the once-respectable CNN, none of it's true. None of it.
    this from 2008, nothing to do with Trump.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #6245
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    How do you know Trump didn't come up with this by himself. It's not hard, let's pick the half dozen closest states and claim fraud ad ****ing naseum from your bully pulpit. It was happening since before the election every ****ing day.


    I mean, if that's the case then Trump fed all those trump terrorists bad info leading up to Jan 6 and the attacks, does that mean they should be let of the hook too? They were fed the same bad information.
    because I saw what was being said on social media. people bringing up XYZ before Trump was then talking about the same thing. Trump has been influenced by what people said on social media throughout his presidency.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #6246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because I saw what was being said on social media. people bringing up XYZ before Trump was then talking about the same thing. Trump has been influenced by what people said on social media throughout his presidency.
    He chose to believe the likes of lin wood rather than his intelligence people, no?

  7. #6247
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He chose to believe the likes of lin wood rather than his intelligence people, no?
    I would assume so, which was stupid. that is why I said he got bad information.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #6248
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would assume so, which was stupid. that is why I said he got bad information.
    He got good and bad information and chose to believe the bad information.

  9. #6249
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,954
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would assume so, which was stupid. that is why I said he got bad information.
    Well if he chooses to listen to Lin Wood then you know actual intel professionals then he is unfit to serve. Agree?

  10. #6250
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    11,954
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    He got good and bad information and chose to believe the bad information.
    Bit it's not his fault because he is a dummy and damn fine president. One if the best dumb presidents ever

  11. #6251
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,936
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why are you giving morons this credibility.

    if they are lowly educated then why do you choose to believe them.
    Because they are talking about their persona motivations. They are not answering a question about a math question.

    Are you claiming they don’t know who motivated them?

  12. #6252
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because they are talking about their persona motivations. They are not answering a question about a math question.

    Are you claiming they don’t know who motivated them?
    What motivated the people who actually "broke" into the Capitol? Money of course. they were paid by people who want to tear down the United States. Along with a few sheep followers like the idiot wearing the antlers and maybe a few racist jerks like the guy carrying the Stars and Bars. But it was really just staged like the guy who was being interviewed by a so-called "reporter" said.

  13. #6253
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    37,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What motivated the people who actually "broke" into the Capitol? Money of course. they were paid by people who want to tear down the United States. Along with a few sheep followers like the idiot wearing the antlers and maybe a few racist jerks like the guy carrying the Stars and Bars. But it was really just staged like the guy who was being interviewed by a so-called "reporter" said.
    I'd ask you for evidence, but let's be real. We all know you have none.

  14. #6254
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    What motivated the people who actually "broke" into the Capitol? Money of course. they were paid by people who want to tear down the United States. Along with a few sheep followers like the idiot wearing the antlers and maybe a few racist jerks like the guy carrying the Stars and Bars. But it was really just staged like the guy who was being interviewed by a so-called "reporter" said.
    You were hyped on the potential violence of 1/6/20 leading up to that day and then after it actually happened, you claim it was all a facade perpetrated by Antifa and the liberal media. Another perfect example of why no one takes anything you say the least big seriously. Zero accountability, zero logic, and zero intelligence displayed.

  15. #6255
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    96,537
    Excellent point about how bad the media is and how they were trained to ask stupid **** under Trump.

    https://twitter.com/dantoujours/stat...906977282?s=21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •