Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 323 of 351 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5260

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    facts and fears.

too many people don't know facts. some think Coronavirus is a myth, while others think it's a death sentence. it should help to have on experienced credible people that can provide accurate information.
    So the expert on the show was there to talk about the facts and she was there to talk about the fears. What's the problem with that?

, while others think it's a death sentence. .
    Well it was for about 80k americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Over 95k and rising actually.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So the expert on the show was there to talk about the facts and she was there to talk about the fears. What's the problem with that?
    It's just another case of Special saying something and defending it forever. I have no idea what he actually thinks. Just expect more misdirection.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So you think the best expert on what you are afraid of is "many scientists and experts"? That's genuinely tragic.
    if you would rather trust the opinion of a climate activist instead of experts on Coronavirus, then go ahead. I would rather trust experts who know what they're talking about, not some irrelevant child.

imagine the outrage if at a press conference Trump had someone unqualified to talk about Coronavirus. oh wait that did happen when Mike Lindell (My Pillow) was criticized for being there, despite having his business now making masks.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's just another case of Special saying something and defending it forever. I have no idea what he actually thinks. Just expect more misdirection.
    why her? tell me what made her qualified to be there.

why should anyone care about anything related to Coronavirus/Covid-19 from a child who is a climate activist. she's not an expert on anything.

\_(ツ)_/

My ****ing goodness. I thought you were "done with this topic".

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My ****ing goodness. I thought you were "done with this topic".
    tell the people that keep bringing it up and I reply to.

\_(ツ)_/

Nah, I'd rather tell you: the incessantly annoying guy that won't shut up about trivial BS.

why should anyone care about anything related to Coronavirus/Covid-19 from a child who is a climate activist. she's not an expert on anything.
    Its a CNN town hall not a WH coronavirus briefing. There is no qualifications needed to do a CNN town hall meeting, its the Kardashians of the news.

Because the show was to disseminate facts and fears, and they probably wanted to get the information out to as many people as possible and putting someone who is a celebrity on there will increase the amount of people watching so they can get the information out. Nowhere did they advertise she was an expert on the subject and at no point did they advertise the show was comprised of experts.

This isn't new. Benefits do this all the time. You ever wonder why tele-thons have a celebrity there to take donations? So that they ensure as many people as possible tune in.

So what exactly is the problem?

The problem is obviously CNN....and that's it.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    if you would rather trust the opinion of a climate activist instead of experts on Coronavirus, then go ahead. I would rather trust experts who know what they're talking about, not some irrelevant child.

imagine the outrage if at a press conference Trump had someone unqualified to talk about Coronavirus. oh wait that did happen when Mike Lindell (My Pillow) was criticized for being there, despite having his business now making masks.
    Do you even understand what a president of the United States does?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Do you think he presides?