Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 586 of 650 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596636 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9747

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm sorry for exposing the beloved left wing trash that is CNN.
    No one here defends CNN as some unbiased always truthful news source. Almost everyone here agrees CNN is trashy click bait garbage.

We've been over this Special.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Maybe but anyone who defends this is declaring themselves publicly as someone who isn't worthy of paying any attention to. Tucker is being incredibly irresponsible and bore some of the blame for 1/6 before this. But he puts himself into the conspirator category in my opinion with this crap.
    I don't really disagree with any of this. In terms of Carlson, this shouldn't be surprising to anyone that is at all familiar with his work.

And quick question for Jack. Did you pick your name before or after you decided you were going to pretend to be a doctor? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And quick question for Jack. Did you pick your name before or after you decided you were going to pretend to be a doctor? Just curious.
    The more pressing question is how far into adulthood were you when you decided to name yourself after Zachary Quinto?

Is anyone ever really too far into adulthood to name themselves after Zachary Quinto?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Who actually thinks of Quinto first when the name Spock comes up?

Having said that, I could probably guess what he's angling at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The more pressing question is how far into adulthood were you when you decided to name yourself after Zachary Quinto?
    Yikes big dodge. It was after I watched every episode of ToS and the movies.

And I was 27 when I watched it I believe.

I thought about pretending to be first officer on a space shuttle but decided I'm not that pathetic and desperate. Too bad you didn't come to that same conclusion McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's funny how you say that as if CNN being trash is some sort of breaking news, despite the fact that you've been railing on and on about it for years now. Even funnier seeing as how most everyone that posts regularly in this forum doesn't watch or respect what CNN does. If you really cared about trash media, you'd go after all of it; not just the stuff that doesn't align with your simpleton views of politics in America.

You've proven over and over again that you pretty much exclusively consume and share trash media. Your issue isn't with bias or partisanship, it is with basically anything from the left. You aren't even capable of separating quality sources of information from absolute trash sources of information. The only thing you care about is reinforcing your echo chamber of ignorance.
    I have said many times that all media is biased.

if PSD knows that CNN is trash, then when I post how CNN is trash, the argument shouldn't be against what I've said, and instead be yes that is correct or something in agreement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    No one here defends CNN as some unbiased always truthful news source. Almost everyone here agrees CNN is trashy click bait garbage.

We've been over this Special.
    it will no longer be news worthy when it stops.
    it's bigger than PSD, there are thousands of not millions of people in America that trust CNN.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Tucker Carlson, the top rated host on Fox News, is running a story talking about food and supply shortages. But he's using photos from last year when COVID hit and was causing shortages. He's trying to place the blame for that on Joe Biden.

I am once again reminding people this is the highest rated cable news host airing blatantly untrue stories to convince people something that happened last year is happening now.
    uhh it is happening now, that has been a point. that is why this has been news, now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uhh it is happening now, that has been a point. that is why this has been news, now.

He should take some pictures of it and use them in a news story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He should take some pictures of it and use them in a news story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surely they could find some pictures from Biden's America and not Trump's America.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I have said many times that all media is biased.

if PSD knows that CNN is trash, then when I post how CNN is trash, the argument shouldn't be against what I've said, and instead be yes that is correct or something in agreement.
    Not when you're a broken record regurgitating the same crap over and over. Everyone sees right through your braindead partisanship.

it's bigger than PSD, there are thousands of not millions of people in America that trust CNN.
    Then go talk to them, boy genius.

Then go tell them not to watch CNN. Telling a bunch of people who don't watch CNN that they shouldn't watch it isn't doing anything.