Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 486 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7277

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well Russia's propaganda made everyone adore their dear leader (Putin) whereas ours couldn't get similar results for Trump (or Obama).

Everyone knows that Corporations control our media. You however appear to not be aware of much going on in Russia. Clearly, you're not following the trials and tribulations of Alexei Navalny.
    No, he was making the point how Russian propganda isnt effective but American is. And it makes sense, its exactly what I've been saying, the illusion of neutrality has much stronger effect on people. Even you yourself had an argument with me where you tried to just dismiss an entire section of primetime media entertainment as "not news" and so shouldnt be held to that standard. And then mentioned a few media shows you thought were neutral (if I remember correct).

People don't seem to be aware of how media caters to its sponsors, and so I just wanted to shed some light on that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, he was making the point how Russian propganda isnt effective but American is. And it makes sense, its exactly what I've been saying, the illusion of neutrality has much stronger effect on people. Even you yourself had an argument with me where you tried to just dismiss an entire section of primetime media entertainment as "not news" and so shouldnt be held to that standard. And then mentioned a few media shows you thought were neutral (if I remember correct).

People don't seem to be aware of how media caters to its sponsors, and so I just wanted to shed some light on that.
    And Iím making the point Russian propaganda is effective because it got all of Russia to love their dictator.

As for the Bolded: I argued they arenít news because factual they are not news. Saying they are news is like saying a movie review is part of the movie. No, it is not.

And Iím making the point Russian propaganda is effective because it got all of Russia to love their dictator.

As for the Bolded: I argued they arenít news because factual they are not news. Saying they are news is like saying a movie review is part of the movie. No, it is not.
    I dont think all of russia loves their dictator..

They are primetime shows on our biggest news channel. They are news.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'd say you are the one that's in the most dire need of learning how media works.

I dont think all of russia loves their dictator..

They are primetime shows on our biggest news channel. They are news.
    By that logic everything on MTV is music...

lol, leak tight argument!

Imagine thinking youíre anything other than a troll and having this particular graphic after youíve spent years propping up Trump.

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1365...376716288?s=21

What is your definition of news anyway?

What is your definition of news anyway?
    Generally it is a broadcast whose primary purpose is to convey news to the public. Punditry shows are programs whose primary job is to comment on the news.

I think those shows, while not news, are part of the US news media. Specifically they are the worst, most propagandist aspect of it.

Generally it is a broadcast whose primary purpose is to convey news to the public. Punditry shows are programs whose primary job is to comment on the news.

I think those shows, while not news, are part of the US news media. Specifically they are the worst, most propagandist aspect of it.
    Seems like a difference that's not really a difference.

What are some shows you consider news?

Is CNN talking about the 2nd women coming out with Cummo?

I know, we DONíT BELIEVE because he is a democrat.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Of course not. Do you really think Chris Cuomo will actually bash his brother and have him on CNN again talking about it? Of course not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Of course not. Do you really think Chris Cuomo will actually bash his brother and have him on CNN again talking about it? Of course not

Democrats are calling for his impeachment in NY. I'm sure you approve of that. How do you feel about Trump or Desantis fudging numbers for political reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I already told you CNN barred Chris from covering his brother specifically because he wouldnít be impartial. Why did you just repeat this line as if I hadnít already told you?

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

You poor Republicans have it so rough.