Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 486 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7277

Thread: Bias in media

The original story ó at least the one scrutinizing with actual evidence Cuomoís nursing home debacle ó was issued on May 21, 2020 by the Associated Press (not by some conservative media outlet).

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did CNN cover Lindsey Boylan?

I don't see a problem with Chris Cuomo on CNN not covering his brother good or bad, but CNN should definitely cover Andrew Cuomo news.

why can't media do their job.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-cb...ual-harassment
    Explosive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    CNN actually re-instituted a ban on Chris Cuomo interviewing or discussing stories related to his brother.

And that makes sense imo, Chris is probably not going to be objective about any negative stories on his brother so someone else who can be should cover it.
    Makes sense.

Tucker Carlson soon to be replaced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG0dH1IAIkc

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I watched a show on Peacock (NBC) yesterday, and all they discussed was Cuomo and his sexual harassment.

I haven't been following what Chris Cuomo has said about his brother, but I actually like Chris Cuomo. He's a goofy guy, but he is the only person in mainstream media, that I know of, that has all political spectrums on his show. He presents a good platform, that I appreciate.

But his brother is a scumbag and should resign
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I watched a show on Peacock (NBC) yesterday, and all they discussed was Cuomo and his sexual harassment.

I haven't been following what Chris Cuomo has said about his brother, but I actually like Chris Cuomo. He's a goofy guy, but he is the only person in mainstream media, that I know of, that has all political spectrums on his show. He presents a good platform, that I appreciate.

But his brother is a scumbag and should resign
    Tucker always has Democrats on

Tucker is so tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Tucker always has Democrats on

I didnt mean just "democrats." Cuomo will regularly have progressives, tea party, dems, and republicans. He gives platforms to the non "mainstream" on both sides. But not total lunatics like Joe Rogen.
    Last edited by rhino17; 02-26-2021 at 04:28 AM.
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I didnt mean just "democrats." Cuomo will regularly have progressives, tea party, dems, and republicans. He gives platforms to the non "mainstream" on both sides. But not total lunatics like Joe Rogen.
    You must not watch a lot of Tucker if you donít think he has progressives etc on

You must not watch a lot of Tucker if you donít think he has progressives etc on
    Thatís the problem though, what Tucker does is he gets the most extreme person from a ideological minority even within progressives and then makes it seem like every leftist is exactly like them.

Imagine pretending that not watching a lot of Tucker is a bad thing.

That liberal sherpa lady doesn't count...she's literally there to be a strawman to be knocked down.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Little video talking about the US media system and the corporate control over it.

https://youtu.be/DgKv8rrqIpU

I was really surprised from our recent discussion by how little awareness there is regarding these things.

They touched a little on the ownership aspect of media, and how the number of actual media companies has shrunk over time. They touch on some of their business and banking ties.

One guy raised in russia mentioned how propganda there wasnt effective because it was just one point of view, communist govt. But in America propganda is very effective because of the illusion of covering all points of view.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

absolutely, i do not watch a lot of tucker. I don't enjoy melting my own brain cells

But i follow pretty much every progressive pundit, they have never been on tucker carlson.
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Little video talking about the US media system and the corporate control over it.

https://youtu.be/DgKv8rrqIpU

I was really surprised from our recent discussion by how little awareness there is regarding these things.

They touched a little on the ownership aspect of media, and how the number of actual media companies has shrunk over time. They touch on some of their business and banking ties.

One guy raised in russia mentioned how propganda there wasnt effective because it was just one point of view, communist govt. But in America propganda is very effective because of the illusion of covering all points of view.
    Well Russia's propaganda made everyone adore their dear leader (Putin) whereas ours couldn't get similar results for Trump (or Obama).

Everyone knows that Corporations control our media. You however appear to not be aware of much going on in Russia. Clearly, you're not following the trials and tribulations of Alexei Navalny.