Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 354 of 361 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5407

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    The goal of the media is as a propaganda outlet for the ruling class. Everything else is secondary. Ratings are relevant insofar as your propaganda isn't worth much if people aren't receiving it.
    Yes. This is a subset of what I said.

The goal of the media is as a propaganda outlet for the ruling class. Everything else is secondary. Ratings are relevant insofar as your propaganda isn't worth much if people aren't receiving it.
    I think you have invented a caste system to justify your average life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you have invented a caste system to justify your average life.

Do you believe our society does not have elites? Look bro the Marxist revolution hasn't happened yet, that's why we gotta defund police and burn cities down.

Bias in media

Do you believe our society does not have elites? Look bro the Marxist revolution hasn't happened yet, that's why we gotta defund police and burn cities down.
    Remember when you were in your 20s and this outcaste intellectual troupe was cute? Now your just average and kind of annoying

Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Remember when you were in your 20s and this outcaste intellectual troupe was cute? Now your just average and kind of annoying

What are you talking about? Should I cease treating you as a serious poster capable of intellectual thought? If you're not interested in talking about politics, which necessarily assumes the existence of a political elite, then why are you here?

You're starting to sound like a 4 year old where you just call people names over and over when they upset the applecart inside your head. I saw to my dismay in another thread where you just kept calling another user who has been here a long time (like most of us) a racist over and over. When did you turn into valade?

Bias in media

What are you talking about? Should I cease treating you as a serious poster capable of intellectual thought? If you're not interested in talking about politics, which necessarily assumes the existence of a political elite, then why are you here?

You're starting to sound like a 4 year old where you just call people names over and over when they upset the applecart inside your head. I saw to my dismay in another thread where you just kept calling another user who has been here a long time (like most of us) a racist over and over. When did you turn into valade?
    Joey is racist. He assumes all young black males who arenít dressed professionally are violent criminals. I guess I hit close home on this one with you. We all get old bro

Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Joey is racist. He admits that he assumes all young black males who arenít dressed professionally are violent criminals. I guess I hit close home on this one with you. We all get old bro

Getting old entails turning into a weird SJW who wastes his time calling people thought criminals on the internet?

This

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

. I saw to my dismay in another thread where you just kept calling another user who has been here a long time (like most of us) a racist over and over. When did you turn into valade?

He holds certain negative stereotypes against blacks (as we all do to some degree) and constantly justifies holding those negative stereotypes, and defending anyone who holds (and acts upon) those stereotypes.

I think his mentality is exactly what people are marching against.

Hes not outright racist but his mentality definitely has threads of racism in it, intentional or not..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-04-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't care to litigate anyone's 'racism,' which is a fictional concept (standing in for 'original sin' in Christian doctrine) that I simply do not believe in. As an atheist to the religion of SJWism I have nothing to contribute beyond heaping scorn on its followers because they inconvenience me.

What you described sounds like prejudice however.

FNK, you ignored my last post.

Care to just: "yeah, I was wrong"? It's not hard! We've all done it here!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    FNK, you ignored my last post.

Care to just: "yeah, I was wrong"? It's not hard! We've all done it here!

Why do you feel the need to show your *** all the time in defense of Trump?
    I don't support Trump on everything. I have even called him stupid multiple times.

FNK you're sitting here telling us that his very clear words (which isn't actually always the case) aren't actually what they clearly are. Come on. It's embarrassing bro. I worry for you. You seem like a nice guy. Nicer to people on here than I am. Why do you feel the need to show your *** all the time in defense of Trump? The President of a country you don't even live in. He isn't gonna see these posts my man. It just looks bad.

It's honestly nothing short of depressing that this has to be debated.

Red: the street
    Blue: the symbol

Comprende?

Not to mention that your brains have all been so thoroughly turned to mush by all the news you consume that you actually think Bill De Blasio has actually been anti-police

I say it all the time. Why do so many on the right do this song and dance all the time instead of just admitting the truth behind it. In a week he'll just bluntly be saying "Black Lives Matter is a hate symbol" and you'll then choose to defend it. That's how this always works. Twist yourself in a pretzel and then when you can't anymore, you just cut to the chase.

Have some faith in your beliefs. Be proud of what you believe in man! I knew we all grew up following sports here, and for many it's instinctual to just pick a side/team/politician and cheer them on like a team. But this **** ain't sports. Have some actual consistent and core beliefs that you don't have to hide from.

the word black lives matter and the millions of people that support that are not the symbol of hate, but there are people with the organization that are a symbol of hate. some make idiotic demands like abolishing police.

a leader from BLM literally said "if this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system"

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Admitted? I've never made the argument that they were anything else, nor has anyone else.

someone literally created a thread "CNN is awesome".

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Back to the imaginary enemy. Now it's time to move on to how if any sources are bias than all sources are equally bias so no sources are trustworthy and so all sources are trustworthy. In other words, some of the dumbest and illogical reasoning anyone has ever heard.
    I've never said all media is equally bias, of course some are worse. from what I have seen and shown here some includes CNN.

I've also said despite CNN's clear bias, that any news should be judged based on the context/content, and not where it's from. CNN despite being bias can still have stories that are correct, justified, and that could even include opinion pieces. the same thing could be said about any media from the right that I bet you have no interest in agreeing.

reminder than this is the network/media that had to settle a lawsuit with a child because he was a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter.

some media have shown to be an enemy of anyone that supports Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The primary goal of every media outlet ó just as it is for almost every institution ó is simple and straightforward: to survive the day and be viable the next. They will do what it takes to accomplish that goal.
    a lot of people trust "media" the way they always have going back decades when it was just newspapers.

"media" has evolved/transitioned into something else, but people still trust them to provide accurate news and that is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    a lot of people trust "media" the way they always have going back decades when it was just newspapers.

"media" has evolved/transitioned into something else, but people still trust them to provide accurate news and that is not happening.
    Some people are idiots, including those who use twitter.