Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 517 of 526 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 7880

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Not everyone else is a leftist troll thatís just your own ignorance and bias again. Well bigotry I guess since it fits the definition you shared haha.

We all can comprehend more the issue is we point out very specific issues with your approach and logic (lack of) daily. You just repeat the same nonsense and never address it. The reason is obvious, racism/bigotry and hatred of certain people. I am sorry context is nonsense to you, explains your general ignorance on every topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you're sick. you are the bigot with hate. I contradict you and you still repeat the same ********.

you have a problem, whether it's something you believe or you were told. you are a waste of time regurgitation the same ****. at least others that disagree with me can come with substance. you just repeat the same ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXSIsNS4tw

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not ignoring Hunter Biden news.

the same media tried to tell America that it was Russian disinformation when there was news about the laptop, which was contradicted with reality that no it was not Russia disinformation. they pick and choose when they want to cover Hunter, this is what you get from Democrat left wing media.
    The media doesnít belong to a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The media doesnít belong to a party.

so then Faux News is not supportive of Republicans.

of course you know this is not true.

there is media on the right and left.

you're sick. you are the bigot with hate. I contradict you and you still repeat the same ********.

you have a problem, whether it's something you believe or you were told. you are a waste of time regurgitation the same ****. at least others that disagree with me can come with substance. you just repeat the same ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXSIsNS4tw
    You have been repeating the same nonsense over and over without actually addressing the issues.

If you want to act like a racist/bigot with double standards itís on you. Others calling it out is fair and based on your own posts nothing else

You have been repeating the same nonsense over and over without actually addressing the issues.

If you want to act like a racist/bigot with double standards itís on you. Others calling it out is fair and based on your own posts nothing else

I have addressed it, troll. I've had to explain to you over and over, you do not listen. my ****ing goodness, even a child can learn, you don't. you repeat your ignorance every ****ing day.

I have addressed it, troll. I've had to explain to you over and over, you do not listen. my ****ing goodness, even a child can learn, you don't. you repeat your ignorance every ****ing day.
    Lol again you kept making things up and not responding to what was said. You just want to call me ignorant, even a child can learn etc.

I get it, you are mad I exposed your racism/bigotry and double standards. If you wanna troll back so be it but repeating this nonsense isn't ever going to change that point.

Lol again you kept making things up and not responding to what was said. You just want to call me ignorant, even a child can learn etc.

I get it, you are mad I exposed your racism/bigotry and double standards. If you wanna troll back so be it but repeating this nonsense isn't ever going to change that point.
    you are ignorant.

you didn't expose anything other than your bigotry and refusal to accept what I have said.

who the **** is dumb enough to think wanting black children to get more attention, is racist. that would be you.

news flash troll, I want black children, any children, to be protected and helped. I have thought and said the same thing for years now, but you're too ignorant to accept that. even someone else here that always wants to disagree with me said BLM could help, but no not you, you have to stick to your shtick.

you are ignorant.

you didn't expose anything other than your bigotry and refusal to accept what I have said.

who the **** is dumb enough to think wanting black children to get more attention, is racist. that would be you.

news flash troll, I want black children, any children, to be protected and helped. I have thought and said the same thing for years now, but you're too ignorant to accept that. even someone else here that always wants to disagree with me said BLM could help, but no not you, you have to stick to your shtick.
    This has been covered non stop. If you can't address actual points and are just going to repeat the same nonsense we can be done. You disagree with most other peoples take you are racist/trolling and the double standards are obvious to anyone paying attention.

This has been covered non stop. If you can't address actual points and are just going to repeat the same nonsense
    Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Have you looked in the mirror lately?
    Have you?

If you have an actual point related to what I pointed out to him weeks ago when this started (as did many others at the time) feel free. Otherwise of course I have repeated generally the same point to someone just criticizing me the same way over and over regardless of the context. What else is there to say it has all been laid out he just won't actually respond to the point's...

Have you?

If you have an actual point related to what I pointed out to him weeks ago when this started (as did many others at the time) feel free. Otherwise of course I have repeated generally the same point to someone just criticizing me the same way over and over regardless of the context. What else is there to say it has all been laid out he just won't actually respond to the point's...
    Why would I need to look in the mirror? I'm not the whacko having multiple circular conversations with a poster that I accuse of having multiple circular conversations while conversing in those multiple circular conversations.

not ignoring Hunter Biden news.

the same media tried to tell America that it was Russian disinformation when there was news about the laptop, which was contradicted with reality that no it was not Russia disinformation. they pick and choose when they want to cover Hunter, this is what you get from Democrat left wing media.
    They cover Hunter Biden when it's news. This is not news.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They cover Hunter Biden when it's news. This is not news.
    Totally disagree. The media and politicians said it wasn't news worthy because it was Russian disinformation. Therefore, now that is is clear that it wasn't Russian disinformation, the media SHOULD be discussing it. They shouldn't be able to have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Why would I need to look in the mirror? I'm not the whacko having multiple circular conversations with a poster that I accuse of having multiple circular conversations while conversing in those multiple circular conversations.
    Haha well this is why I normally don't engage but when I do I will certainly follow through (he already told me to **** off again in the other thread, that's what normally happens when we do this dance then he leaves). If you don't finish he will troll you repeatedly but if you finish the conversation he often avoids you moving forward. Do I really need to explain specials game on here or is this just some gotcha?

Interesting how me engaging him leading to the circular argument when I normally avoid it has you jumping to his defense though. Wonder why you don't normally just call him out if this type of thing bothers you since it's all over the forum. I don't think engaging him on a specific issue and letting the conversation play out is the worst thing in the world given the context of the poster.

Haha well this is why I normally don't engage but when I do I will certainly follow through (he already told me to **** off again in the other thread, that's what normally happens when we do this dance then he leaves). If you don't finish he will troll you repeatedly but if you finish the conversation he often avoids you moving forward. Do I really need to explain specials game on here or is this just some gotcha?

Interesting how me engaging him leading to the circular argument when I normally avoid it has you jumping to his defense though. Wonder why you don't normally just call him out if this type of thing bothers you since it's all over the forum. I don't think engaging him on a specific issue and letting the conversation play out is the worst thing in the world given the context of the poster.
    Its pretty laughable. Any time someone calls out a poster for their hypocrisy during a 2 week long session with special, that someone is automatically labeled as defending special. You have been driving these conversations as much as special has, if not more. And I keep seeing you say that you are done...but continue on for days.

Feel free...keep on doing you. Just don't be wigged out when someone points out your hypocrisy.