Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 389 of 415 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6215

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bigger fish for the media to fry than this guy.

Saw photos of the WH Christmas decorations. Melania walking through the halls looking at the trees. Forget about Rich, let's get the Christmas Decoration Hit Squad in action. Plenty of ammo out there.
    Time to.show America what devout Christian's they are..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seth was the guy that Fox and the right used to pretend like the DNC wasn't hacked by the Russians. It was a central point to them pretending like there was no malfeasance in 2016. In that respect, he was a big fish.
    Ancient history.

let's get after those Christmas Decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Please tell us your opinion about the original point then.

You donít seem to understand what the word deflection means? The entire point is that Tucker is attacking Biden/Harris for something Trump routinely does. Do you have any idea how disgusting it is that his gigantic followers will just lap that up and accept it as fact? You keep trying to present yourself as some media arbiter but this doesnít bother you? Youíre such a fraud.

Lol. My god youíre so brainwashed
    you don't know what deflection means.

did Tucker Carlson also talk about Trump? if not then what you did is called a deflection.

both candidates should have talked about what they wanted to do, but only one of them was routinely pressured by the media.

Tucker would be a hypocrite, but his agenda and point is how much a pass Biden and Harris get from the liberal media.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Man itís crazy to watch Newsmax. Have they always been like this? They are competing with OANN for being the North Korean state media.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Man itís crazy to watch Newsmax. Have they always been like this? They are competing with OANN for being the North Korean state media.
    Never heard of them till this weak, but yes they that crazy because all the cult members rave about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Never heard of them till this weak, but yes they that crazy because all the cult members rave about it.
    well the CEO that started it is a confidant of Trump's and lives at Mar a lago, Trump's 'southern white house'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I've never paid attention to their TV shows. I've always known they existed and that the guy who runs it loves Trump in what I can only assume is a non-homosexual way. But rather than flipping on Fox to see what the right is thinking, I now turn on Newsmax. It's the unvarnished right's viewpoint and it's much more useful.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Ancient history.

let's get after those Christmas Decorations.
    Remember WAAAY back when that "Russian Hacking stuff" come first into question and they revealed the elaborate means in which Hillary's staff used to encode their "PASSWORDS" to "SECURE" this information. I remember where it was revealed that Hillary's top aid, NEON LEON PODESTA used the every so tricky code... 1 2 3 4 or something this infantile to SECURE his top secret ****. Of course, then there is a great step that Hillary herself did and that was to carry 3 or 4 devices on her person and when something got ordered to be questioned by a committee just took a hammer to it.

Alex Jones' attorneys argued he was a caricature who wasn't to be taken seriously.

Tucker Carlson's attorneys argued he's not stating facts on his show.

And now Newsmax's CEO stated his own show (Diamond and Silk) isn't accurate.

It's amazing people still believe these people given how even these people's handlers are saying they shouldn't be listened to.

People are really fleeing to OAN and Newsmax en masse at this point too. They all huffy about MSM being too biased to the left, so their genius idea is to gravitate to the absolute most biased to the right sources they can find. We truly live in a country full of simple-minded dunces.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    People are really fleeing to OAN and Newsmax en masse at this point too. They all huffy about MSM being too biased to the left, so their genius idea is to gravitate to the absolute most biased to the right sources they can find. We truly live in a country full of simple-minded dunces.
    Just wait until they merge into OANBC and CNMax

This trend could be very good for Joe Biden and the democrats. If you split the ideology of the GOP up into three distinct groups, then that splits the talking points. One of their strengths has always been Rupert and Roger's iron tight grip on the talking points of the party. You either have three continuing right leaning groups with different personal issues OR Fox trying to be the leader of the center right and willing to make deals with Democrats while OAN and Newsmax lead two continuing marches to the right.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Nice!

Wowie. Pot calling Kettle black much