Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 335 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5016

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I said "naive maybe for not fact checking everything he is getting, but maybe he shouldn't be so trusting."

gullible is another word. if Trump believes everything that he is told he too would be gullible, just like the people that believe anything the media says.

when it comes to media bias it's basically all the same thing. there is left and anything connected with being on the left, and then there is the right and anything connected with being on the right.

to think that certain media are not biased on the left (or right) is simply ignorance.
    No, it's not the same thing. "Leftist" and "Left" and "Liberal" are not the same.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...091938816?s=21

What constantly annoys me about her and some of the Fox crew like Tucker is that they are actually genuinely smart and thorough reporters if they could just be fair for even a minute.

such a waste of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm all ears, buddy. Shoot. Tell me why I'm wrong.
    Hello?
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Hello?
    If this is directed towards me, you're gonna have to include the prior posts. I don't dwell on your posts so I have absolutely no idea what this is referring to. Please let it be for me.

You dont want it to be for you

You skirred

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No, it's not the same thing. "Leftist" and "Left" and "Liberal" are not the same.
    there are 3 basic things when it comes to media.. right, left, center.
    separate more if you want but these are basic, and it is ignorant for anyone to say there is no left bias in media.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

there are 3 basic things when it comes to media.. right, left, center.
    separate more if you want but these are basic, and it is ignorant for anyone to say there is no left bias in media.
    Okay, but you said "leftist" and were wrong.

When people say tea party, GOP, conservative, right-wing, and alt-right, and far-right, as if they are one and the same ... they are not all the same thing. You know that right? They are all politically right of center, but they are not the same.

Also, for the most part the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are both fairly close to the center.
    Last edited by Scoots; 03-25-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If this is directed towards me, you're gonna have to include the prior posts. I don't dwell on your posts so I have absolutely no idea what this is referring to. Please let it be for me.
    Ha I love the Im still waiting for... comments on here. This is a hobby not a lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Ha I love the Im still waiting for... comments on here. This is a hobby not a lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some people think PSD is a court of law or something it seems.

So glad that The Federal got temporarily suspended and their fake news post got taken down...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So glad that The Federal got temporarily suspended and their fake news post got taken down...

Haha, they couldn't even pass Twitter guidelines

I wonder what they said about covid 19

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

In the link I don't see anything "fake" ... it's just opinion. What was fake?

Okay, but you said "leftist" and were wrong.

When people say tea party, GOP, conservative, right-wing, and alt-right, and far-right, as if they are one and the same ... they are not all the same thing. You know that right? They are all politically right of center, but they are not the same.

Also, for the most part the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are both fairly close to the center.
    I also used the word basically, as in the same side. those things you mentioned, are they all on the right side? yes.

this is also specifically about the media. while Liberal left wing media is on the left and don't appear as against the far alt left as they should be, nobody is going to say the Liberal left wing media is the far alt left, just as nobody is going to say Conservative right media is the far alt right.

it is ignorant for anyone to say there is no left bias in media.

unless you're willing to say the same thing about many main stream media including many reporters and journalists then that would be hypocritical. this would include many that were ignorant about a man dying from fish tank cleaner.

\_(ツ)_/

I also used the word basically, as in the same side. those things you mentioned, are they all on the right side? yes.

this is also specifically about the media. while Liberal left wing media is on the left and don't appear as against the far alt left as they should be, nobody is going to say the Liberal left wing media is the far alt left, just as nobody is going to say Conservative right media is the far alt right.

it is ignorant for anyone to say there is no left bias in media.
    Nobody reasonable is saying there is no left bias in media. And "leftist" is specific, it's not a general term, and your use of it shows a muddy understanding at best. I've had the same discussion with people on the other side saying Fox is far-right or alt-right.

By they way, nobody reasonable is saying Fox doesn't lean right, and they are media too. So while SOME media leans left, some media also leans right.

Nobody reasonable is saying there is no left bias in media. And "leftist" is specific, it's not a general term, and your use of it shows a muddy understanding at best. I've had the same discussion with people on the other side saying Fox is far-right or alt-right.

By they way, nobody reasonable is saying Fox doesn't lean right, and they are media too. So while SOME media leans left, some media also leans right.
    I agree some media is left and some media is right.

I don't care what word he wants to use (leftist, left), ManRam doesn't believe that there is biased media on the left. that is simply flat out wrong.

Hello. It's me again.

There is no leftist mainstream media. Quit crying, right-wingers.
    Just popping my head back into to once again talk to my point about how there is truly no major left media in this country.

It's been glaringly apparent that MSNBC has a massive bias against Sanders and his politics in general. Just look at all the meltdowns, them scrambling to find pro-Sanders voices to put on the air because they have so few, the pundits that have had to apologize and who have been benched for saying absolutely insane and frankly disgusting things about him...and so on.

MSNBC gets branded as the left-equivalent of Fox News because the right needs that to be true to justify Fox News' existence. Like Fox News, they are indefensibly bias and conspiracy-generating machines (I'll always argue that it's less insidious and evil, but it is what it is). They are bad.

But MSNBC is not the left-Fox News equivalent because Fox News is a far-right news outlet and MSNBC is a center-left news outlet -- not far-left. And again, I don't see how anyone could argue otherwise. Their first priority is defending corporatist interests, capitalism and the Democratic establishment. There is not a leftist bone in their collective body.

So yeah, once again: there is no major left-wing media. I'll beat that dead horse but like...come on guys!

The far-right has Fox News. They have Rush, Hugh, Glenn, Alex, Ben and Sean on the radio. They have Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have incredibly prominent magazines and websites. They have a lot.

What do I have? Some podcasts, some people on twitter, a few struggling magazines. Great!
    anyone reasonable should know damn well that there is left bias in media, and what I quoted about CNN and MSNBC supports that.

it's even worse to try and push that Fox News in general is "far right".

even you agreed with the last part.

Fox news isn't far right, it's just right ... always right ... shamelessly right, but not far right.

There is no major TV media covering either extreme. Right or left.

\_(ツ)_/