Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 389 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 5824

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, I was sitting there dying yesterday at the gym, just so many gorgeous women, and I'm thinking in my head, COULD she be 17. Yea, she COULD. COULD be 23 too.

So it's like I didnt know where i was on the psd perv scale, lol!! I think you gotta go ID women in order to figure that out!

You guys are too funny..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah! What a crack up!

On a real tip though: I'm, no joke, on the verge of reporting you and your posts in this thread to a child advocacy center or something. You are a disturbed piece of work and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if you've already violated some child in the past and/or would do so if the proper situation were to present itself.

So if a 12 year old graduates with a PhD, fortune 500 CEO, discovers a cure for cancer, wins a Nobel prize for ending world poverty, creates a miracle drug that now raises average life expectancy up to 500 years, physical and mental development on par with an average 25 year old. You are telling me this individual does not know the consequences to that action?

You're kidding me, right?

You'll contort an argument in a thousand different directions to justify ****ing children and then call out others for being ridiculous for not agreeing with you.

Quite telling.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Youíre 37. You said so earlier. Stop moving the goalposts because you didnít realize that you are a pedophile.
    He has definitely thrown out different numbers for his age in this thread. My sources show he actually is 36 though fwiw. Regardless, that doesn't dilute a thing he's said in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So that's a yes right?

What if your 8 year old child did all that? Would you still not override any decision they make, to include marrying a 36 year old?
    Brother, if I had a 1 MONTH old child that has that list of accomplishments under their belt I will not override any decision of theirs. They are clearly capable of running their own life.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He has definitely thrown out different numbers for his age in this thread. My sources show he actually is 36 though fwiw. Regardless, that doesn't dilute a thing he's said in this thread.
    Creeeeepyyy

Now THAT is straight ****in creeper!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh yeah! What a crack up!

On a real tip though: I'm, no joke, on the verge of reporting you and your posts in this thread to a child advocacy center or something. You are a disturbed piece of work and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if you've already violated some child in the past and/or would do so if the proper situation were to present itself.
    Go for it. They deal with ACTUAL child abuse. I'd love to see them laugh you out the door...

Brother, if I had a 1 MONTH old child that has that list of accomplishments under their belt I will not override any decision of theirs. They are clearly capable of running their own life.
    And you believe that when 2 people are married they are OK to participate in sexual relations with one another?

Go for it. They deal with ACTUAL child abuse.
    I'm inclined to believe this is not the first time you've had to plea this distinction.

lolll

So tell me guys, tell me about this girl in the link,

https://www.monagiza.com/stories/gro...ve-people-70s/

the 2nd pic, selling flowers on the side of this road. Is it ok to be attracted to her? Or too pervy? Cuz she COULD be 17. She very realistically could. She could also realistically be 22.

I'm curious, because my natural reaction to seeing a girl like that is attraction. But I'm a pervert for that. So you guys aren't perverts, so you're not attracted, right? If so you guys might be a little gayer than you realize, lol

I think she's pretty. I dont care what that makes anyone think of me. I'll own it. If she walked by and smiled at me I would definitely say hi to her. I'll be a pervert for that, lol, I dont care.

No replies?

No replies?

Iím not clicking on any link you share as you try to convince us you arenít a pedophile.

Also, thereís nothing wrong with being gay. Without knowing the context of the (probably underaged) girl you linked to, I canít tell you whether I think sheís good looking or not. The problem with you is that good looking = a place to shoot a load, and most men donít think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Iím not clicking on any link you share as you try to convince us you arenít a pedophile.

Also, thereís nothing wrong with being gay. Without knowing the context of the (probably underaged) girl you linked to, I canít tell you whether I think sheís good looking or not. The problem with you is that good looking = a place to shoot a load, and most men donít think that way.
    lol, where did that last line come from?

Say it enough times and they'll start thinking it's true.

Avoid facts, focus on identities

Fake news in full effect

Say it enough times and they'll start thinking it's true.

Avoid facts, focus on identities

Fake news in full effect
    What facts specifically are you referring to? The fact that 14 year old's are scientifically not fully developed cognitively, emotionally, physically, or when it comes to rational decision making? Because all those are true.

When one says there is no difference between a 14 year old and a 19 year old, they mean in terms of the ability to sexually procreate only. In almost every other way, there is a scientific difference.

What facts specifically are you referring to? The fact that 14 year old's are scientifically not fully developed cognitively, emotionally, physically, or when it comes to rational decision making? Because all those are true.

When one says there is no difference between a 14 year old and a 19 year old, they mean in terms of the ability to sexually procreate only. In almost every other way, there is a scientific difference.
    First of all I never said theres no difference between a 14 yr old and a 19 yr old, so let's just make sure this is clarified. I know you may not have had bad intent in saying that, but with queen buzzword lurking in the cut, I just wanna nip this one in the bud before these guys get overly excited over fake news again

Because scientifically there IS indeed a difference between the avg 14 yr old vs avg 19 yr old also in ability to procreate. I would never make such a statement, it's a false statement

Besides, in our hypothetical, my daughter was both physical and mental developmentally on par with an average 25 year old, remember. If that's the case, why stop her then? If your kid starts walking way earlier than expected you gonna force her to stay crawling? Not me, I'm a say keep walking, god bless

First of all I never said theres no difference between a 14 yr old and a 19 yr old, so let's just make sure this is clarified. I know you may not have had bad intent in saying that, but with queen buzzword lurking in the cut, I just wanna nip this one in the bud before these guys get overly excited over fake news again

Because scientifically there IS indeed a difference between the avg 14 yr old vs avg 19 yr old also in ability to procreate. I would never make such a statement, it's a false statement

Besides, in our hypothetical, my daughter was both physical and mental developmentally on par with an average 25 year old, remember. If that's the case, why stop her then? If your kid starts walking way earlier than expected you gonna force her to stay crawling? Not me, I'm a say keep walking, god bless
    But that's not how the science works. They can be as smart or as educated as a 25 year old, but their brain has not developed as much as a 25 year old's. Additionally, their decision making and emotional intelligence are still far behind a 25 year old's.

But let's focus stricly on the sexual relations portion of these marriages. Is there any argument against having sex with a child or young woman aside from the "ew" factor and that it's illegal in your mind? Say if a 12 year old were as developed as you're stating and it were legal for the 36 year old husband to have sex with them, would you be OK with that? Is there any age where you would not be OK with that (since you stated previously you don't analyze by age, but I'm wondering if there's a lower limit where you think: morally sex with a girl this young is not OK)?

But that's not how the science works. They can be as smart or as educated as a 25 year old, but their brain has not developed as much as a 25 year old's. Additionally, their decision making and emotional intelligence are still far behind a 25 year old's.

But let's focus stricly on the sexual relations portion of these marriages. Is there any argument against having sex with a child or young woman aside from the "ew" factor and that it's illegal in your mind? Say if a 12 year old were as developed as you're stating and it were legal for the 36 year old husband to have sex with them, would you be OK with that? Is there any age where you would not be OK with that (since you stated previously you don't analyze by age, but I'm wondering if there's a lower limit where you think: morally sex with a girl this young is not OK)?
    That's not how science works and that explains a lot of how it is you guys are not understanding me.

The way science works is we take statistical analysis of a population categorized by age and correlate them to developmental milestones. So what that tells us is ON AVERAGE what milestones people hit at what age.

So you can have an 18 year old with a further developed and more mature brain than a 22 year old. Their decision making and intelligence can be beyond a 22 year old. The way you worded that first paragraph makes no sense.

So in this entire conversation I have been telling you I cant put an age on these questions you keep asking me, that makes no sense, age is not the barometer I would use. My barometer would be all these other things you're mentioning, brain development, decision making, emotional intelligence, etc.

THAT would be my barometer, not someone's age. Everyone is different, the way I would raise any of my kids would be entirely dependent upon who they are, not what everyone else is on average at that age.

If my kid is speaking earlier than everyone else then god bless, I'm gonna nurture that as much as I can. If they speak later then I'm gonna put extra attention and focus on that aspect. You gotta pay attention to YOUR kid, not everyone else's average

Last edited by nastynice; 03-05-2020 at 08:46 PM.