Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 513 of 526 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 7877

Thread: Bias in media

When Fatass has the balls to stand up and tell his retards that Joe Biden is the most radical leftist President in history you just wonder how people can be spooned out **** and gladly devour it begging for more?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Mr. Andy leaving out important details.

https://twitter.com/letsgomathias/st...800198658?s=21
    The *fact-checker* if you will, was also leaving out the important details of why the protestors had to resort to gratuitous violence to remove the statue instead of legally arguing for its removal, maybe people are tired of seeing art and history destroyed by .00000001% of the population instead of having expanded conversations around the pieces in question, so that we could be better informed about our collective past.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The *fact-checker* if you will, was also leaving out the important details of why the protestors had to resort to gratuitous violence to remove the statue instead of legally arguing for its removal, maybe people are tired of seeing art and history destroyed by .00000001% of the population instead of having expanded conversations around the pieces in question, so that we could be better informed about our collective past.
    History isn't being destroyed and as for the statue of Ryerson, good riddance

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    History isn't being destroyed and as for the statue of Ryerson, good riddance

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Beyond celebrating these people these statues have real artistic value, the style in which they were made is difficult to replicate. Divorced from the subject they're works of art all on their own.

When people do this they're destroying our artistic history. Where did .00000000001% of the population get the moral and legal authority to decide what pieces of art and history are worth destroying, because it doesn't appear as though they've recieved public input.

Beyond celebrating these people these statues have real artistic value, the style in which they were made is difficult to replicate. Divorced from the subject they're works of art all on their own.

When people do this they're destroying our artistic history. Where did .00000000001% of the population get the moral and legal authority to decide what pieces of art and history are worth destroying, because it doesn't appear as though they've recieved public input.
    I doubt it's only .0000001% of the population who believes these statues should be taken down.

Do you think the statue should stay up?

HAHA

Havent heard this one before
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I doubt it's only .0000001% of the population who believes these statues should be taken down.

Do you think the statue should stay up?
    There is a difference between thinking a statue should be taken down or removed, and actively destroying and defacing public and private property.
    While I think there are far more than .0000001% of the general population who wants these statues removed, most of them wouldn't go around destroying art and history to do it.

I don't think the destruction of culture and history by a violent group of narcissists is how democracy should work.

There is a difference between thinking a statue should be taken down or removed, and actively destroying and defacing public and private property.
    While I think there are far more than .0000001% of the general population who wants these statues removed, most of them wouldn't go around destroying art and history to do it.

I don't think the destruction of culture and history by a violent group of narcissists is how democracy should work .
    Similarly, I don’t think building monuments and tributes to violent groups of narcissists is how democracy should work, either.

Should we keep up statues of Bill Cosby now that we know what we know? Is it important to keep statues of him lest we forget what he did? Personally, I think we can remember Bill Cosby perfectly fine without needing to celebrate him with a statue.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Again this is many people on the forum noting it not just me. You just keep doing this stuff over and over and over. That’s on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    other leftist trolls like you, no credibility.

if people are dumb enough to keep repeating the same ******** despite me contradicting that, then they they are the trolls with a problem. that is you, it does not matter what I say, you conclude differently based on your own ignorant opinion.

I can say something, and you would rather no no no no that's not right and conclude something else. that is a you problem.

Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    other leftist trolls like you, no credibility.

if people are dumb enough to keep repeating the same ******** despite me contradicting that, then they they are the trolls with a problem. that is you, it does not matter what I say, you conclude differently based on your own ignorant opinion.

I can say something, and you would rather no no no no that's not right and conclude something else. that is a you problem.
    You are the one repeating the same bs despite everyone constantly contradicting it though. Then you repeat this over and over often in racist/bigoted ways.

We have been through this plenty just stop the trolling man seriously. Its just the same nonsense and whining about leftists or minorities in hypocritical form any way you can while calling others stupid/dumb/ignorant etc in the process without reason for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are the one repeating the same bs despite everyone constantly contradicting it though. Then you repeat this over and over often in racist/bigoted ways.

We have been through this plenty just stop the trolling man seriously. Its just the same nonsense and whining about leftists or minorities in hypocritical form any way you can while calling others stupid/dumb/ignorant etc in the process without reason for pointing it out.

you're doing it again. you can't be this stupid.

get a clue troll, I do not hate black people or minorities. but of course you are going to yet again ignore this because you have already made up your thick headed mind that you will not accept me saying this. it's you with the bigoted intolerance, bigot.

this is how stupid some have become.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/08/m...-6-commission/

The New York Times’ Mara Gay said Tuesday that it was “disturbing” to see “dozens of American flags” on display in Long Island, New York.

Gay joined MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” to discuss the possibility of a Jan. 6 commission that would dig into the events and intelligence leading up to the riot on Capitol Hill, and she argued that the American flag was being flown by former President Donald Trump’s supporters who could not separate their vision of America from “whiteness.”
    “The reality is here that we have a large percentage of the American population — I don’t know how big it is, but we have tens of millions of Trump voters who continue to believe that their rights as citizens are under threat by simple virtue of having to share the democracy with others,” Gay continued, arguing that Trump’s supporters viewed “Americanness” and “whiteness” as one and the same.
    “I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend. And I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing,” Gay recalled, arguing, “Essentially the message was clear, this is my country. This is not your country. I own this.”

how can anyone be stupid enough to think the American flag is disturbing. this is the same **** that has been happening for years now, and while ignorant bigoted against the right trolls think the way they do, because the are influenced by stupidity like this.

stupid influential people making a connection that Trump supporters in general are racist.. hmm I wonder where a troll would get that idea and come at me with the same ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're doing it again. you can't be this stupid.

get a clue troll, I do not hate black people or minorities. but of course you are going to yet again ignore this because you have already made up your thick headed mind that you will not accept me saying this. it's you with the bigoted intolerance, bigot.
    Lol this is pointless, you obviously treat them very very very different than you do others when you post. Everyone sees it and how riled up you get in your attacks it sure looks like hatred leading the way. You are the one obviously trolling, if you prefer I can just start reporting the posts instead of going in these circles.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Similarly, I don’t think building monuments and tributes to violent groups of narcissists is how democracy should work, either.

Should we keep up statues of Bill Cosby now that we know what we know? Is it important to keep statues of him lest we forget what he did? Personally, I think we can remember Bill Cosby perfectly fine without needing to celebrate him with a statue.
    That actually WAS democracy working, you had communities or their elected representatives deciding to use their tax dollars on these public works projects. Now if current communities have a different opinion and want to take them down, then through ballot endeavors or their elected officials they can choose to do that.

If there are any statues of Bill Cosby (or his star on the walk of fame) and people decide that they want them removed from public spaces via peaceful democratic processes like I outlined above, then go for it. That's fine. These are the communities that live there and fund the upkeep of these works.

However, having self-appointed non-residents come into communities and decide for the people who live there what they're allowed to have up is the height of narcissism.

I personally don't like the statue of Lenin in Seattle, I can't stand Lennin and I think those who venerate him are as repugnant as those who venerate Hitler.
    That said, I don't have the legal right to destroy someone else's property.
    Should the City of Seattle be allowed to prominently have a statue of Lenin in public...it's up to them, I don't live there.

Let me ask you this, should I be allowed to go and destroy the statue honoring that murderous monster? Should I without the consent of the City or the Tax payers be allowed to do that.