Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 352 of 361 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 5407

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Nope, more mindless drivel aimed at an imaginary enemy.
    imaginary enemy, as if nobody with media has done anything that would be seen as an enemy. hysterical.

flashback to certain media that literally had to settle a lawsuit with a child, but why would anyone think any media is seen as an enemy.

this is called misleading fake news from biased media.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/polit..._medium=social

Trump was calling the words "Black Lives Matter" a "symbol of hate"
    that is not what happened, Trump did not call all of BLM a symbol of hate. he tweeted about a specific incident that happened with BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is called misleading fake news from biased media.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/polit..._medium=social

that is not what happened, Trump did not call all of BLM a symbol of hate. he tweeted about a specific incident that happened with BLM.

That tweet was the second part of a first tweet. Where it's very clear he's saying the "expensive yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue" is "a symbol of hate be(ing) affixed to New York's greatest street.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    That tweet was the second part of a first tweet. Where it's very clear he's saying the "expensive yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue" is "a symbol of hate be(ing) affixed to New York's greatest street.
    I included both tweets to see.

yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue
    horrible BLM chant, “Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon”. ..this symbol of hate
    the symbol of hate was clearly referencing the chant that he literally mentioned before that.

words like this painted on streets deserves to be criticized. that is called vandalism. if MAGA was painted on streets that too should be criticized.

I included both tweets to see.

the symbol of hate was clearly referencing the chant that he literally mentioned before that.

words like this painted on streets deserves to be criticized. that is called vandalism. if MAGA was painted on streets that too should be criticized.
    Yeah, they affixed a chant to the street He's definitely talking about the chant, and not the thing AFFIXED to the street. Which was "BLACK LIVES MATTER" painted on 5th Ave.

Even for the forum's foremost Donald Trump Interpreter, this is a massive stretch. This feels like a 6th grade English class lesson.

Very brave stance on vandalism, FNK. And I'm definitely sure you'd be soiling your paints just as much if someone did paint MAGA on 5th Ave. Sure. We definitely believe you. You be the first to bring it up!
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-02-2020 at 11:51 AM.
    HELLO

imaginary enemy, as if nobody with media has done anything that would be seen as an enemy. hysterical.

flashback to certain media that literally had to settle a lawsuit with a child, but why would anyone think any media is seen as an enemy.
    Flashback to a years long campaign crying about bias in the media while posting the most bias of media. A hilariously thin veiled attempt to discredit one media source in order to falsely argue that no media sources can be trusted and by some wierd magic argue that all media should be trusted. You are so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah, they affixed a chant to the street He's definitely talking about the chant, and not the thing AFFIXED to the street. Which was "BLACK LIVES MATTER" painted on 5th Ave.

Even for the forum's foremost Donald Trump Interpreter, this is a massive stretch. This feels like a 6th grade English class lesson.

Very brave stance on vandalism, FNK. And I'm definitely sure you'd be soiling your paints just as much if someone did paint MAGA on 5th Ave. Sure. We definitely believe you. You be the first to bring it up!
    this chant came from a group affiliated with Black Lives Matter. that shouldn't be ignored.

if police are going to be generalized, which is happening including this defund the police BS, then Black Lives Matter should have to own that this chant happened.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Flashback to a years long campaign crying about bias in the media while posting the most bias of media. A hilariously thin veiled attempt to discredit one media source in order to falsely argue that no media sources can be trusted and by some wierd magic argue that all media should be trusted. You are so simple.
    nobody should be this bad. you clearly don't pay attention very well, benny, I have used many different media including CNN.

what is most bias to you doesn't mean anything, you hate any media that falls on the right and you've shown that for years.

Bias in media

this chant came from a group affiliated with Black Lives Matter. that shouldn't be ignored.

if police are going to be generalized, which is happening including this defund the police BS, then Black Lives Matter should have to own that this chant happened.
    So what was Trump referring to as a symbol of hate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So what was Trump referring to as a symbol of hate?

the group of people affiliated with BLM that had this chant.

BLM has an ability to be good/do good, but they can't allow this type of hate to come from people that call themselves BLM.

Bias in media

the group of people affiliated with BLM that had this chant.

BLM has an ability to be good/do good, but they can't allow this type of hate to come from people that call themselves BLM.
    So when Trump spoke of a symbol of hate being affixed to the street he was referring to a group of people and not BLM being painted on the street?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So when Trump spoke of a symbol of hate being affixed to the street he was referring to a group of people and not BLM being painted on the street?

a group of people affiliated with who? BLM.

did anyone in BLM ever come out condoning that chant.

nobody should be this bad. you clearly don't pay attention very well, benny, I have used many different media including CNN.

what is most bias to you doesn't mean anything, you hate any media that falls on the right and you've shown that for years.
    Oh, it's not the most biased to me. They are found the most bias and least credible by a variety of fact checkers and media watch groups, folks in the real world. I could post the links if you like, you've already seen them, but I could post them again.

Bias in media

a group of people affiliated with who? BLM.

did anyone in BLM ever come out condoning that chant.
    I don’t know. Based on what you wrote they are associated with BLM. Now was Trump referring to these people as a symbol of hate or the words BLM being painted on the street?

FNK you're sitting here telling us that his very clear words (which isn't actually always the case) aren't actually what they clearly are. Come on. It's embarrassing bro. I worry for you. You seem like a nice guy. Nicer to people on here than I am. Why do you feel the need to show your *** all the time in defense of Trump? The President of a country you don't even live in. He isn't gonna see these posts my man. It just looks bad.

It's honestly nothing short of depressing that this has to be debated.

"NYC is cutting Police $’s by ONE BILLION DOLLARS, and yet the @NYCMayor is going to paint a big, expensive, yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue. This will further antagonize New York’s Finest, who LOVE New York & vividly remember the horrible BLM chant, “Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon”. Maybe our GREAT Police, who have been neutralized and scorned by a mayor who hates & disrespects them, won’t let this symbol of hate be affixed to New York’s greatest street. Spend this money fighting crime instead!"
    Red: the street
    Blue: the symbol

Comprende?

Not to mention that your brains have all been so thoroughly turned to mush by all the news you consume that you actually think Bill De Blasio has actually been anti-police

I say it all the time. Why do so many on the right do this song and dance all the time instead of just admitting the truth behind it. In a week he'll just bluntly be saying "Black Lives Matter is a hate symbol" and you'll then choose to defend it. That's how this always works. Twist yourself in a pretzel and then when you can't anymore, you just cut to the chase.

Have some faith in your beliefs. Be proud of what you believe in man! I knew we all grew up following sports here, and for many it's instinctual to just pick a side/team/politician and cheer them on like a team. But this **** ain't sports. Have some actual consistent and core beliefs that you don't have to hide from.
    HELLO