Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 388 of 414 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6210

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You hate to see it!

Amazing how the cult would eat their own if they once challenge dear leader.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Lmao

I actually saw that e few days ago on tik tok. He is spot on.

Tucker Carlson just went on a cultist rant about how Biden/Kamala refused to say what they would do if elected (they were) just months after Trump, in staged townhall interview couldn’t provide one single thing he’d do if re-elected (he wasn’t). This is par for the course though. This is how guys like Special get brainwashed, it’s all about drawing people in with such a hot take that banks on simpletons not willing or able to do the minimum of research.

And it works.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

There are some areas where I think Medhi Hasan goes a bit too far on. But I love how he holds people accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Tucker Carlson just went on a cultist rant about how Biden/Kamala refused to say what they would do if elected (they were) just months after Trump, in staged townhall interview couldn’t provide one single thing he’d do if re-elected (he wasn’t). This is par for the course though. This is how guys like Special get brainwashed, it’s all about drawing people in with such a hot take that banks on simpletons not willing or able to do the minimum of research.

And it works.
    one should be smart enough to pay attention, like how I've said I don't watch Tucker Carlson. but some are incapable of comprehending.

I love the deflection, Tucker says something about Biden/Harris and certainly it must be about what Trump did or didn't say and lets just ignore the original point.

laughable some troll thinks that I'm the one brainwashed. this is the Idiocracy of what people have been told to believe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

You are brainwashed. Unfortunately, you're so caught up in the entertainment of American politics that you are too blind to see how far gone you are.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one should be smart enough to pay attention, like how I've said I don't watch Tucker Carlson. but some are incapable of comprehending.

I love the deflection, Tucker says something about Biden/Harris and certainly it must be about what Trump did or didn't say and lets just ignore the original point.

laughable some troll thinks that I'm the one brainwashed. this is the Idiocracy of what people have been told to believe.
    Please tell us your opinion about the original point then.

You don’t seem to understand what the word deflection means? The entire point is that Tucker is attacking Biden/Harris for something Trump routinely does. Do you have any idea how disgusting it is that his gigantic followers will just lap that up and accept it as fact? You keep trying to present yourself as some media arbiter but this doesn’t bother you? You’re such a fraud.

Lol. My god you’re so brainwashed
    Last edited by browski234; 11-28-2020 at 04:48 AM.

This is what happens when they let you be as racist as you want to be.

Fox News will be required to make a 7 figure payout for their coverage of Seth Rich.

Fox News will be required to make a 7 figure payout for their coverage of Seth Rich.
    Making him Seth Richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Making him Seth Richer.
    They would probably rather not have had their son's name dragged through the mud.
    _____

They would probably rather not have had their son's name dragged through the mud.
    Bigger fish for the media to fry than this guy.

Saw photos of the WH Christmas decorations. Melania walking through the halls looking at the trees. Forget about Rich, let's get the Christmas Decoration Hit Squad in action. Plenty of ammo out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bigger fish for the media to fry than this guy.

Saw photos of the WH Christmas decorations. Melania walking through the halls looking at the trees. Forget about Rich, let's get the Christmas Decoration Hit Squad in action. Plenty of ammo out there.
    Seth was the guy that Fox and the right used to pretend like the DNC wasn't hacked by the Russians. It was a central point to them pretending like there was no malfeasance in 2016. In that respect, he was a big fish.
    _____