Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 415 of 451 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6752

Thread: Bias in media

Damn you hate to see someone be punished for being so loyal...you don't really hate to see it!

https://pressrun.media/p/hannitys-po...tings-collapse
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn you hate to see someone be punished for being so loyal...you don't really hate to see it!

https://pressrun.media/p/hannitys-po...tings-collapse
    It’s all about the money — in particular, taking the money from the faithful (and I use the religious terminology for a reason)

The cash cow is moribund.

Gotta wonder what’s next for Murdoch and his pack of drooling hyenas.

So Fox paid out a butt load of money for continually lying about Seth Rich and agreed to that on the condition that the details on be public until after the election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/b...gtype=Homepage

The criminal empire is in real danger. They have to find a way to appeal to the crazies that are flocking to Newsmax and OAN without getting sued some more.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then why do you want to selectively read only those two things as opposed to the rest of the speech?

Do you think the people who stormed the Capitol misunderstood his speech?
    The speech has been read and in context there is no call for violence.

Loons are going to loon. They just needed someone to push them over which the Left ironically provided among others on their own side.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

Loons are going to loon.
    Good to.see you finally calling out trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nothing waking up in the morning turning on Fox and pretending these people are my friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Maybe someone should explain to her that she is the last person who should be mocking Jewish people?

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1352...514748416?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The speech has been read and in context there is no call for violence.

Loons are going to loon. They just needed someone to push them over which the Left ironically provided among others on their own side.
    I guess all those people at the speech missed the context.

Speaking of Loons going to loon, are you blaming the left for the right assaulting the Capitol?

I guess all those people at the speech missed the context.

Speaking of Loons going to loon, are you blaming the left for the right assaulting the Capitol?
    the same people that your side said are low educated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the same people that your side said are low educated.
    If they believe the election was stolen from Trump, they are low educated.

If they believe the election was stolen from Trump, they are low educated.
    I agree. the ones that were rioting and believed that the election was stolen, are low educated. low educated, and easily manipulated. it wouldn't take much to convince them.

those that were low educated were easily manipulated based more on them rather than Trump's specific words where he used protest and peace. so it wasn't really Trump that incited violence, it was these low educated fools that thought Trump meant something else because they were that dumb.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I agree. the ones that were rioting and believed that the election was stolen, are low educated. low educated, and easily manipulated. it wouldn't take much to convince them.

those that were low educated were easily manipulated based more on them rather than Trump's specific words where he used protest and peace. so it wasn't really Trump that incited violence, it was these low educated fools that thought Trump meant something else because they were that dumb.
    Trump believed the election was stolen. What's your excuse for him? Let me guess, he was fed bad information

You're right in the same boat of people you described in this first paragraph.

Trump himself believes the election was stolen. Is he low educated and easily manipulated?

Trump himself believes the election was stolen. Is he low educated and easily manipulated?
    Silly valade, he was just fed some bad information. The buck doesn't stop with poor old Donald.