Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 411 of 452 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 6771

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It's not about who might tell more truth, its about is a statement true. The source does not matter.
    The source does matter, because if you go to a source that is wrong 90% of the time because the 10% of the time they were right you will be wrong 90% of the time. You talk about judging the statement on its merits, but when have you actually done this? Show me a time you looked at the statement from that source and judged it false?

If the statement is true, you can get it from reputable sources. So the question is: why are you so resistant to getting your information from reputable sources?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The source does matter, because if you go to a source that is wrong 90% of the time because the 10% of the time they were right you will be wrong 90% of the time. You talk about judging the statement on its merits, but when have you actually done this? Show me a time you looked at the statement from that source and judged it false?

If the statement is true, you can get it from reputable sources. So the question is: why are you so resistant to getting your information from reputable sources?
    You are so far gone off the rails. It's be nice for you to have a touch of integrity and say statements are judged on themselves, not the ones who provide them. You are a fraud plain and simple.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

You are so far gone off the rails. It's be nice for you to have a touch of integrity and say statements are judged on themselves, not the ones who provide them. You are a fraud plain and simple.
    You just want an excuse to continue to use sources known for being incorrect. Speaking of frauds without integrity, since you judge statements on their own merits, tell me a time you judged that sources statement on its own merit and found it to be false?

You canít, because you donít judge statements on their merits, you use that source regardless. You are a liar. And I called you out for it and you got angry. So continue to use your garbage sources while saying how you judge their statements in their merits, youíre not fooling anyone you hack.

You just want an excuse to continue to use sources known for being incorrect. Speaking of frauds without integrity, since you judge statements on their own merits, tell me a time you judged that sources statement on its own merit and found it to be false?

You canít, because you donít judge statements on their merits, you use that source regardless. You are a liar. And I called you out for it and you got angry. So continue to use your garbage sources while saying how you judge their statements in their merits, youíre not fooling anyone you hack.
    It has nothing to do with who uses what source. It's whether the statement is true or not.
    I see you never took a debate or logic class in your life. It shows time and time again. You and others like you are a major part of the reason this world is so messed up.

It has nothing to do with who uses what source. It's whether the statement is true or not.
    I see you never took a debate or logic class in your life. It shows time and time again. You and others like you are a major part of the reason this world is so messed up.
    The election was stolen. True or false?

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    The election was stolen. True or false?
    With all the currently known data the answer is false

Actually I have a minor in Philosophy and was regional Mock trial and Debate Champion

Itís amazing how wrong you are on pretty much everything. As for your insults, itís clear you got angry because I showed everyone you donít ever actually judge a statement on its merits. You use crap sources and believe everything and then when called out for crap sources say the source doesnít matter and the statement is all that should matter.

If the statement is all that matters, then what difference does it make what source you get it from? Why do you need to defend this crap source?

With all the currently known data, wind is not an element.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If you had to name one group mostly responsible for committing this act of terrorism, would you say trump supporters?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No answer, bir..er, brett?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

with all the currently known data, wind is not an element.
    lofl

https://twitter.com/warriorboutit/st...25215107407874

*tweet embedding no longer working on PSD

Put another way, the election wasn't stolen. Donald Trump won the election in 2016 and Joe Biden won the election in 2020. Glad we could clear that up!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Put another way, the election wasn't stolen. Donald Trump won the election in 2016 and Joe Biden won the election in 2020. Glad we could clear that up!
    Was never not clear. Glad you figured it out then I guess.

Actually I have a minor in Philosophy and was regional Mock trial and Debate Champion
    Wow, certainly a school that should have this major removed.

15. 01-12-2021, 11:50 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

Was never not clear. Glad you figured it out then I guess.
    It was actually incredibly clear. What part wasn't clear to you?

The recounts in Wisconsin that showed the outcome was the same?
    The multiple recounts AND audits in Georgia that showed the outcome was the same and above board?
    The 60-something court cases where Trump lost?
    The 50 sign offs by state Secretaries of State?

Please tell me what part was unclear to you?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085