Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 563 of 586 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 8790

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think Tucker is good company to keep. Itís surprising Bruer went on. I wouldnít be surprised if he had some kooky ideas about vaccines but isnít a political guy or maybe he is IDK. I do know he has a good rep plus a friend knew him. He always said he was real down to earth and really giving. As for him coming off crazy, heís supposed to. Heís a physical comic. Thatís performance
    His earlier stuff was very funny and he's a great physical comic. But just based on his persona, he's not someone I'd be taking medical advice from lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    His earlier stuff was very funny and he's a great physical comic. But just based on his persona, he's not someone I'd be taking medical advice from lol
    Unfortunately, he is just the person a lot of people listen to.
    As I have said all along, don't listen to politicians, media or celebrities for medical advice. Medical professionals don't give out advice on subjects they don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Unfortunately, he is just the person a lot of people listen to.
    As I have said all along, don't listen to politicians, media or celebrities for medical advice. Medical professionals don't give out advice on subjects they don't understand.
    he has some strong opinion about heavy metal and the NY Mets but I donít think a lot of people are taking there cues from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think a lot of his family stuff is very funny. He a good performer. I actually looked bc he strikes me as so apolitical and Tucker is Tucker. He says he doesnít follow politics at all and itís no different then professional wrestling to him. He did make comments about how important he think people gathering is. It seems thatís what itís really about for him. I also know he a healthy guy despite the stoner look and feels good living can bring you to the same creative and energetic places as drugs. It wouldnít surprise me if he has some ideas about ďnatural healthĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't really get this idea that there are shows people "shouldn't be on" ... If you want to pop bubbles the best way to do that is to try to have a reasoned conversation with someone on their home court. I used to listen to Penn Jillette's podcast, and he talked about going on Glenn Beck's show, and while he didn't agree with much of ANYTHING Beck had to say about religion or politics he felt that having the conversation and politely disagreeing was valuable in and of itself, but he got a lot of hate for "promoting Beck".

I'd love to see AOC go on Tucker's show, keep her cool, and push back on some of Tuckers crazy crap to Tucker's audience.

She doesn't want to say where she gets her news and information from because its probably Facebook. The response tweet below the video is perfect btw.

No surprises hereÖ

Newsmax seems to be doing some heavy lifting to encourage terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Newsmax seems to be doing some heavy lifting to encourage terrorism.

Why are you watching Newsmax?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why are you watching Newsmax?
    Well there are two responses to this question.

The first is that I don't run that account and thus I wasn't watching nor filmed this ad. The second is that I do watch them on occasion. I see people act like we can just ignore the news that is around us and that is a fairytale world. The things that get said on these stations are picked up and implemented by politicians from across the spectrum. The fact is that Newsmax is extremely influential in the GOP and specifically the Trump wing of the party. So I don't see how I would know what they're up to if I just put my head in the sand like an ostrich.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Well there are two responses to this question.

The first is that I don't run that account and thus I wasn't watching nor filmed this ad. The second is that I do watch them on occasion. I see people act like we can just ignore the news that is around us and that is a fairytale world. The things that get said on these stations are picked up and implemented by politicians from across the spectrum. The fact is that Newsmax is extremely influential in the GOP and specifically the Trump wing of the party. So I don't see how I would know what they're up to if I just put my head in the sand like an ostrich.
    You probably should get off of twitter just like most of the baby boomers should get off of facebook. They are poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You probably should get off of twitter just like most of the baby boomers should get off of facebook. They are poison.
    If that dude got off twitter he'd be in a coma. He wouldn't have a single idea of what to think or say.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

So strange how different Fox treats two different stories where politics is getting into football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbAP...withTrevorNoah
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

So strange how different Fox treats two different stories where politics is getting into football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbAP...withTrevorNoah
    When its minority rights it has no place in sports. When its "**** you" to the president you don't like then getting political is just fine. Ever notice the only schools you hear doing it are from the South, Middle America and the West? Its always schools in Wyoming, Idaho, North Carolina, Mississippi, etc. States that always vote Republican in presidential elections.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-29-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Good take that ******** for every dime he's worth.