Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 498 of 516 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 7727

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7456
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    48,336
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So does FOX news with Juan Williams. Legacy media is outdated and dying. Independent or rather general news sources on YouTube or social media will take over. Very few millennials follow legacy media. Most of them find their news via their friends or social media. I don't know why people keep infesting their mind with junk from both sides.
    They'll catch on eventually. Msm is the enemy of the people, it can't die fast enough

  2. #7457
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,775
    People fighting over Don Lemon. What a bunch of partisan hacks. Who cares


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #7458
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,471
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It literally states that the show is being canceled. They are reformatting it most likely due to horrible ratings so they need a change to it. If it was going so well, why even change it? Hmmmm, you tell me.
    Nowhere in that article it says it was cancelled it literally is just a name change.

    Lmao

  4. #7459
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nowhere in that article it says it was cancelled it literally is just a name change.

    Lmao
    His show got canceled. It's an entirely new show with a new format. You don't change the name unless you are trying to push it as a new show to gain newer viewers and ratings. So obvious what it is but keep denying it. How many times did Johnny Carson and David Letterman change their show name?

  5. #7460
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,471
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    His show got canceled. It's an entirely new show with a new format. You don't change the name unless you are trying to push it as a new show to gain newer viewers and ratings. So obvious what it is but keep denying it. How many times did Johnny Carson and David Letterman change their show name?
    Lmao

    No

  6. #7461
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao

    No
    Oh, so they just decided to rename the show and change the format because of his skyrocketing ratings. Got it. Super Moderator, LOL.... That's cute.

  7. #7462
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,471
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Oh, so they just decided to rename the show and change the format because of his skyrocketing ratings. Got it. Super Moderator, LOL.... That's cute.
    Lmao he still ainít cancelled.

  8. #7463
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,775

    Bias in media

    Iím not making a decision on this Lemon question until all evidence is out. Where is our expert on CCN Special?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #7464
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Yeah, we won't really get to the bottom of this until Special chimes in.

  10. #7465
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,567
    Itís so weird how they wonít ever find Biden supporters to talk to. Itís always crazy Trump supporters who are almost always full of **** like this guy is.

    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...721433088?s=21

    The winner of the election is a clearly knowable fact. Biden win, Trump lost. Itís that simple. Thatís the alpha and the omega of it all.

  11. #7466
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís so weird how they wonít ever find Biden supporters to talk to. Itís always crazy Trump supporters who are almost always full of **** like this guy is.

    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...721433088?s=21

    The winner of the election is a clearly knowable fact. Biden win, Trump lost. Itís that simple. Thatís the alpha and the omega of it all.
    These people are so deep the rabbit hole their is no way to get back.

  12. #7467
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    These people are so deep the rabbit hole their is no way to get back.
    Some may say the same about you.

  13. 05-16-2021, 09:36 PM

    Reason
    Enough with the insults - Rush

  14. 05-16-2021, 09:50 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  15. 05-16-2021, 09:56 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - Rush

  16. #7468
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,142
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Enough with this bull ****. Hillary conceded within 24 hours.

    Baby Donnie is still saying he won, throwing a tantrum whenever he can.

    Comparing the 2 just makes you look stupid
    I said Hillary supporters because dbroncos was talking about Trump supporters being hopeless


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #7469
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,471
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Some may say the same about you.
    They can but they would be wrong because I donít idolize any ****ing politician or believe half baked conspiracy theories.

  18. #7470
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    They can but they would be wrong because I donít idolize any ****ing politician or believe half baked conspiracy theories.
    Lol ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •