Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 585 of 646 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 9680

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The effort here is palpable. I'd believe you aren't butt hurt if you used less words.
    Butt hurt? Is this 1998?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh my. This is absolutely golden. It's like straight out of the mind of a 10 year old boy recovering from a major head injury.

I mean....wow. Why on Earth would anyone want to be a miserable bore of a moron who is so insecure about his pathetic existence that he can't help but brag about his financials and physical attributes on a sports forum full of grown men?

I guess they don't call you King of the Morons for nothing.
    I get it spliffy. I truly do. If I were you and not me, I'd be pissy too. It's fine.

And one person calls me that. Ironically and sadly, the one person that calls me that can't even spell 'king of morons'.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

this should be obvious to everyone by now, but sadly it's not.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eliana...ree-beacon-cnn
    Ex-CNN analyst slams network as 'unabashedly left-wing': They don't want 'intelligent counterarguments' on air
    Eliana Johnson calls Brian Stelter a 'partisan corporate flack in the guise of a reporter' who only 'covers right-wing media'
    Appearing on Tuesday's installment of the "Ruthless" podcast, Johnson began by saying "the mask kinda dropped" when Donald Trump became president where the media's "plausible deniability" in its bias against conservatives evaporated and its "hostility" towards the 45th president became so overt.

"Coverage became more political, more partisan and that the mainstream makes fewer efforts, I think, to conceal where it's coming from," Johnson said. "If you look at CNN right now, like that is a left-wing television network. And I don't think you would have said the same thing in 2006… but it is an unabashedly left-wing network. It makes no effort to include, like, intelligent counterarguments really on the air."
    "Before I answer that question, Michael, I think it's really interesting that Brian Stelter himself is an embodiment of what has happened to the media," Johnson responded. "I followed him really closely when he was writing at the New York Times doing fantastic reporting about what was happening on the Today show at NBC News. I read his book on the wars between the morning shows… He was fantastic. Now he's like, a partisan corporate flack in the guise of a reporter over at CNN covering- he covers right-wing media. That is what he does."
    Brian Stelter and Oliver Darcy are both more interested in what right wing media is doing than the **** from CNN.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

The editor in chief of the Washington Free Beacon attacks CNN and we're supposed to treat this as news?

I didn't know how much I missed my daily updates from FOX.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this should be obvious to everyone by now, but sadly it's not.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eliana...ree-beacon-cnn

Brian Stelter and Oliver Darcy are both more interested in what right wing media is doing than the **** from CNN.
    The guy that vociferously devours and regurgitates the worst news sources imaginable is trying to teach us about how terrible and partisan CNN is?

Good to see you haven't missed a beat, Special.

I'm sorry for exposing the beloved left wing trash that is CNN.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The editor in chief of the Washington Free Beacon attacks CNN and we're supposed to treat this as news?
    I couldn't imagine not shifting once Trump got elected. He was and is a danger to our entire country. The idea that non-partisan means that you sit back and say "well one person said Mexicans are rapists and the other person said they aren't" and treat those as two equal just opposite viewpoints is bull****. Reporters and news people all across the country have bent over so far backwards to cater to Trump and Trumpism as just another potential viewpoint intended to be given equal credibility as other viewpoints and it's why Trump was allowed to retain any power. When someone represents the threat that Trump does, it isn't the media's job to equivocate and offer his thoughts as just another run of the mill opinion. It is their job to call it out and denounce it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Apology accepted.

It's funny how you say that as if CNN being trash is some sort of breaking news, despite the fact that you've been railing on and on about it for years now. Even funnier seeing as how most everyone that posts regularly in this forum doesn't watch or respect what CNN does. If you really cared about trash media, you'd go after all of it; not just the stuff that doesn't align with your simpleton views of politics in America.

You've proven over and over again that you pretty much exclusively consume and share trash media. Your issue isn't with bias or partisanship, it is with basically anything from the left. You aren't even capable of separating quality sources of information from absolute trash sources of information. The only thing you care about is reinforcing your echo chamber of ignorance.

Tucker Carlson, the top rated host on Fox News, is running a story talking about food and supply shortages. But he's using photos from last year when COVID hit and was causing shortages. He's trying to place the blame for that on Joe Biden.

I am once again reminding people this is the highest rated cable news host airing blatantly untrue stories to convince people something that happened last year is happening now.

Yikes Tuckems has gone for truther on 1/6! Someone needs to make him stop this ****!

Is there where Special comes in and reminds us that not everyone there were insurrectionists?

Is there where Special comes in and reminds us that not everyone there were insurrectionists?
    Probably quoting some CNN article in the process.

Maybe but anyone who defends this is declaring themselves publicly as someone who isn't worthy of paying any attention to. Tucker is being incredibly irresponsible and bore some of the blame for 1/6 before this. But he puts himself into the conspirator category in my opinion with this crap.