Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 674 of 704 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674675676684 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 10557

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have already provided multiple examples of the media saying kill shot while not saying this word that you want to include.

yet here we are still going.
    You of all people complaining about a circular conversation with no end in sight?

That's rich.

it does not lessen it, I criticized him saying it. you can't do the same for the left, period.

I'm the hack?

you are the one refusing to say rhetoric is bad from left wing media, you're the hack.
    are you really so far up their *** you think they can say anything they want.
    Of course it did.

Yes.

I'm the one acknowledging that context matters. You seem wholly confounded by the idea. Simplistic faux outrage is all you have.

failing black voters, from the guy that said.. you aint black.

I've already covered Biden's mental decline before the election, along with obvious signs to support that since becoming President.. but how dare media do their job and ask about this.
    This place definitely needs more fake psychiatrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You still can't say the word linguistic...yet here we are. How come you won't answer my questions. Is it alright for the media to use the term kill?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    because neither did the media in the multiple quotes I provided, yet it keeps being brought up as if it makes a difference.

this is still going in large part because one person wants to say right wing media is bad, but refuses to say left wing media has also been bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

because neither did the media in the multiple quotes I provided, yet it keeps being brought up as if it makes a difference.

this is still going in large part because one person wants to say right wing media is bad, but refuses to say left wing media has also been bad.
    Except they did, in something you posted at least twice, as I've shown you at least twice.

This is still going because you can't figure out what context is.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Except they did, in something you posted at least twice, as I've shown you at least twice.

This is still going because you can't figure out what context is.
    I gave the quotes, stop playing.

you refuse to have the same standard to left wing media.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are insanely obsessed with getting people to agree with you that two separate things are "bAd". It's like you are 5 years old or something; just zero subtlety or intelligence to basically every argument you present.

Yes, including one in which "linguistic kill shot" was used. Repeatedly. As I showed. Stop playing.

I have absolutely used the same standard. Can you show any of those instances of "left wing media" using "kill shot" being directed at an individual person?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Yes, including one in which "linguistic kill shot" was used. Repeatedly. As I showed. Stop playing.

I have absolutely used the same standard. Can you show any of those instances of "left wing media" using "kill shot" being directed at an individual person?
    you do not hold left wing media to the same standard and that has been obvious since you have straight up refused to say anything they said was bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you do not hold left wing media to the same standard and that has been obvious since you have straight up refused to say anything they said was bad.
    Attempt #2: Can you show any of those instances of "left wing media" using "kill shot" being directed at an individual person?

Attempt #2: Can you show any of those instances of "left wing media" using "kill shot" being directed at an individual person?
    My God

Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    My God

Yawn
    So that's a no?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

In news that shocks absolutely no one, the media didn't learn from that lunatic with the milk for like 20 people...

Al Michaels just said "kill shot," now the Buccaneers are going to need body guards!

Tucker Carlson is taking Fox Primetime right into the mouth of Putin. He wants to know why people should be supporting Ukraine and not Russia. As if the answer isn’t self evident in Ukraine’s movement towards the west as opposed to Russia’s aggression against us.