Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 582 of 651 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 9762

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    There are more Dem's with advanced degrees, (PHD) but there are also a lot more with HS Diploma or less.
    Also, where are you getting this? Here are some things I found that show those without HS Diplomas have flocked to the GOP thanks to Trump (yet another reason there’s a stark difference in the GOP pre and post Trump and that the party is not the same as it was:

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/13/49376...mocratic-party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/575113/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csm...a-divide-grows

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Doesn't the right complain that there's so much work available because the left just wants to sit home all day and collect unemployment or just choose not to work at all? Well, there are plenty of jobs where vaccine mandates don't exist. No one is forcing anyone to be vaccinated in the sense of "Do so or else" you can't work anywhere. You just can't keep certain positions that require you be vaccinated.

I'm sure there are quite a number of businesses that have no mandates in place.
    I want to operate a restaurant where we aren’t bound by those pesky mandates about cooking food to temperature. Let me decide!

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That's my mistake for taking you seriously.
    Learned my lesson long ago.

Dbroncsimo doesn't have any actual thoughts. Doubt he even read half of what you said. He's a dumbass and intellectually lazy as ****.

He's not funny, smart or even remotely charismatic. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the table. His goal is to troll the libs. And he isn't even good at that because he has low self esteem and is easily triggered.

Just accept he's worthless. And enjoy Spliff enraging him easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Does spliff just DM you guys to come to his aid? It never fails that one of you jumps in when he needs you. Are you Ace or Gary?
    Just have to point out how big of a coward you are. Every time I call you out on your claims of being some sort of medical expert you pivot and disappear. Then return later to pedal the same ********.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Learned my lesson long ago.

Dbroncsimo doesn't have any actual thoughts. Doubt he even read half of what you said. He's a dumbass and intellectually lazy as ****.

He's not funny, smart or even remotely charismatic. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the table. His goal is to troll the libs. And he isn't even good at that because he has low self esteem and is easily triggered.

Just accept he's worthless. And enjoy Spliff enraging him easily.
    This guy has the most massive mancrush I've ever seen. You literally think spliff hung the moon. What a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This guy has the most massive mancrush I've ever seen. You literally think spliff hung the moon. What a fool.
    I'm the PSD man ****. I move from Valade to Nate to Spliff like a 2 dollar whore.

But hey. I get it bro. Your crushes stay in the closet 😉

I'm the PSD man ****. I move from Valade to Nate to Spliff like a 2 dollar whore.

Nah dude. You've got this weird obsession with spliff. The dudes an idiot but you think he's the coolest person alive.

I get it. Fat 40 year old losers that troll dying message boards is your thing. Good luck with that.

Nah dude. You've got this weird obsession with spliff. The dudes an idiot but you think he's the coolest person alive.

I get it. Fat 40 year old losers that troll dying message boards is your thing. Good luck with that.
    Love me a Bear.

You sound jealous.

Definitely jealous.

Tell us your body measurements again, dbroncsinmo. Maybe then, MRSpock will start to show you a little respect.

I’m just glad to be included lol.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tell us your body measurements again, dbroncsinmo. Maybe then, MRSpock will start to show you a little respect.
    Wait, did he actually tell people his body measurements?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Bias in media

Spliff is a dumbass so no surprise mrspock likes him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Spliff is a dumbass so no surprise mrspock likes him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should try some meditation. Or yoga

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk