Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 577 of 653 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 9791

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're right. The janitors are much more intelligent and well versed in how viruses work and how to combat them than the actual doctors.

My bad. I can see why you get so defensive when anyone questions your almighty wisdom now.
    And still trying to make your dumb **** point. Just take the L.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    But Rogan wasn't using ivermectin alone which you apparently refuse to acknowledge. It was a combination of other medication he was told to take by his doctor.

Lol at you bringing up generic vs brand name. That literally has nothing to do with the discussion here but you felt the need to bring up irrelevant talking points to bolster the discussion. Generic vs brand will often come down to your budget and whether your insurance will cover it. Doctors have no issue prescribing you either or (depending on state laws) if you request it as long the cost is covered.

Doctor-shopping isn't exclusive to ivermectin... Doctors aren't scientists. Often times, their experience may vary differently from another doctor which is why some individuals prefer one doctor over another. That isn't malpractice.... Do you shop around for interest rates, insurance rates, etc.,? How is going to another doctor who has a different opinion on the matter medical malpractice?
    First Bolded: Speaking of irrelevant, I’m not refusing to acknowledge it, it’s literally irrelevant. Whether he was taking medication that is for Covid, Invermectin is not, and it doesn’t become so regardless of whatever combination of other medication he is taking.

I know Doctor-shopping isn’t exclusive to Covid, that is also irrelevant. The point (which you seem to acknowledge) is that this isn’t people benignly listening to their doctors, this is people specifically going to doctors they know will prescribe Invermectin. At that point you are not listening to your doctor, you are intentionally attempting to find a way to take Invermectin.

But this is all a distraction from the most important point: There is no evidence that Invermectin is effective treatment for Covid and no major medical organization recommends it’s use in treating Covid (to the contrary they recommend against using it for that purpose).

Bottom line: Rogan shouldn’t be using Invermectin to treat Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First Bolded: Speaking of irrelevant, I’m not refusing to acknowledge it, it’s literally irrelevant. Whether he was taking medication that is for Covid, Invermectin is not, and it doesn’t become so regardless of whatever combination of other medication he is taking.

I know Doctor-shopping isn’t exclusive to Covid, that is also irrelevant. The point (which you seem to acknowledge) is that this isn’t people benignly listening to their doctors, this is people specifically going to doctors they know will prescribe Invermectin. At that point you are not listening to your doctor, you are intentionally attempting to find a way to take Invermectin.

But this is all a distraction from the most important point: There is no evidence that Invermectin is effective treatment for Covid and no major medical organization recommends it’s use in treating Covid (to the contrary they recommend against using it for that purpose).

Bottom line: Rogan shouldn’t be using Invermectin to treat Covid.
    Bottom line: Rogan can use whatever he wants. He doesn't need your permission or opinion.

Also bottom line: I don't care what Rogan decides to use. It was wrong for CNN to lie about Rogan taking horse dewormer which is ultimately, what I am disputing.

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. Rogan is fine. He never coerced anyone to take ivermectin. Under his circumstances and him having the ability to afford the best doctors, he was told ivermectin with other medication could help him. It's really that simple.

So... is Jacktheripper still pretending to be a doctor? I've been gone a while. Someone catch me up.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    So... is Jacktheripper still pretending to be a doctor? I've been gone a while. Someone catch me up.
    Does spliff just DM you guys to come to his aid? It never fails that one of you jumps in when he needs you. Are you Ace or Gary?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Bottom line: Rogan can use whatever he wants. He doesn't need your permission or opinion.

Also bottom line: I don't care what Rogan decides to use. It was wrong for CNN to lie about Rogan taking horse dewormer which is ultimately, what I am disputing.

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. Rogan is fine. He never coerced anyone to take ivermectin. Under his circumstances and him having the ability to afford the best doctors, he was told ivermectin with other medication could help him. It's really that simple.
    First Bolded: I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t use it from a legal standpoint, but from a common sense not being an idiot standpoint. He is free to be an idiot and use it (as we well know), but he shouldn’t be doing so.

Second Bolded: It was wrong for CNN to mock Rogan by calling it horse dewormer. It was more wrong for Rogan to engage in such an idiotic behavior that leads to such mockery. The worst thing being done is someone taking a medication specifically recommended not to be used for his condition.

Like I said, if you honestly think Rogan wasn’t going to find a way to make Invermectin part of his treatment plan, I’ve got ocean front property in Nebraska for sale, let me know if you’re interested.

Such an internet tough guy. Your mom must be proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Bolded: I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t use it from a legal standpoint, but from a common sense not being an idiot standpoint. He is free to be an idiot and use it (as we well know).

Second Bolded: It was wrong for CNN to mock Rogan by calling it horse dewormer. It was more wrong for Rogan to engage in such an idiotic behavior that leads to such mockery. The worst thing being done is someone taking a medication specifically recommended not to be used for his condition.

Like I said, if you honestly think Rogan wasn’t going to find a way to make Invermectin part of his treatment plan, I’ve got ocean front property in Nebraska for sale, let me know if you’re interested.
    Rogan didn't even know what ivermectin was. Again, you didn't listen to his podcast. He was TOLD about it by his doctor when he asked if there were other treatments.

I love how you've managed to make this a discussion about ivermectin as a treatment when the entire point was to illustrate CNN's blatant dishonesty both by Sanjay and their broadcasters who intentionally lied. It's almost like you just wanted to reply to me for the sake of creating some argument, huh?

What's more wrong, that CNN called what Rogan took horse dewormer or that he took a medication that is not for the illness he is taking it for?
    He was prescribed to it by his doctor. Rogan never took 'horse dewormer.' He took ivermectin which has a dosage suitable for humans. CNN lied about it claiming Rogan took horse dewormer so they could make fun of him. Sanjay refuses to confront CNN about it but goes to Joe Rogan's podcast and basically agrees with everything Joe says. Then he goes to CNN again and blatantly refuses to acknowledge why CNN was wrong and still turning the tables on Rogan. Rogan's point was never about ivermectin being a proper COVID treatment in the first place. It was CNN lying about ivermectin by labeling it as him using horse dewormer when that is akin to saying if you drank water, you are drinking horse bathwater
    Rogan didn't even know what ivermectin was. Again, you didn't listen to his podcast. He was TOLD about it by his doctor when he asked if there were other treatments.

I love how you've managed to make this a discussion about ivermectin as a treatment when the entire point was to illustrate CNN's blatant dishonesty both by Sanjay and their broadcasters who intentionally lied. It's almost like you just wanted to reply to me for the sake of creating some argument, huh?
    Bolded: You responded to me it’s almost as if you have no idea what’s going on…

My point is this always should have been a discussion about the effectiveness of Invermectin as a treatment, because that’s the most important part of the story. You don’t want to address that, I even pointed out how you just ignore addressing this point and you have once again tried to ignore and deflect away from it.

Do you believe Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid?

I heard the biased media is making Trump look like *******!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Also, if this is what Joe Rogan said he’s a ****ing liar because he not only knew what Invermectin was, he talked about it back in June on his podcast and specifically talked about it’s potential to treat Covid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...253290108.html

So given that he lied about knowing what it was, he was probably also lying about his Doctor being the one who brought it up…

Bolded: You responded to me it’s almost as if you have no idea what’s going on…

My point is this always should have been a discussion about the effectiveness of Invermectin as a treatment, because that’s the most important part of the story. You don’t want to address that, I even pointed out how you just ignore addressing this point and you have once again tried to ignore and deflect away from it.

Do you believe Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid?

So you're asking Jesus or the person who brought up the topic?

Why are you making it seem as if I am defending ivermectin, lmfao? I took the vaccine, buddy. I never heard of ivermectin before COVID. You're just pushing this as more ivermectin gibberish when I am speaking about CNN lying about ivermectin = horse dewormer drug.

What is it that confuses you?

If Rogan made it to September of 2021 without even knowing what Ivermectin was, why on Earth is anyone listening to him?

Also, if this is what Joe Rogan said he’s a ****ing liar because he not only knew what Invermectin was, he talked about it back in June on his podcast and specifically talked about it’s potential to treat Covid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...253290108.html

So given that he lied about knowing what it was, he was probably also lying about his Doctor being the one who brought it up…
    Let's see, Joe Rogan who is rich and has access to the best doctors/treatment versus someone on PSD claiming what Joe Rogan should be doing.

That's cute.

So you're asking Jesus or the person who brought up the topic?

Why are you making it seem as if I am defending ivermectin, lmfao? I took the vaccine, buddy. I never heard of ivermectin before COVID. You're just pushing this as more ivermectin gibberish when I am speaking about CNN lying about ivermectin = horse dewormer drug.

What is it that confuses you?
    I was asking everyone generally, if I were asking you specifically I would have quoted you. That’s kind of how it works…

Bolded: I know you hadn’t heard of Invermectin before Covid, none of your ilk did until it started getting pushed as another part of the culture war.

As for what confuses me, the only thing at the moment is whether you’re believe Invermectin is an effective treatment for Covid. Care to answer?