Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Bias in media

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Your sources are often untrustworthy and your quotes often misleading. Itís essential to follow up.
    prove it then. if you don't agree with something that I posted then instead of whining do something to prove what I posted is wrong/misleading.
    this goes for everyone. stop just yapping and back up what you're saying.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't have to. that is why I posted a partial quote from the article and put part in bold. it would take less than a minute to read.

you think that what I talk about is just a minute fraction of the population, and I'm telling you that that is not accurate.
    there are thousands if not millions of people in America that not only hate Donald Trump, but hate any Trump supporters in general.

I don't know where you get your news, but you and others around here need to expand that so that you're not just manipulated by the same media over and over and over.

there is a bill called "abolish ICE"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...c78_story.html
    I will wait for the text.

prove it then. if you don't agree with something that I posted then instead of whining do something to prove what I posted is wrong/misleading.
    this goes for everyone. stop just yapping and back up what you're saying.
    Ive been doing just that on near every post of yours for the last week. Clearly your sources or the way that you represent them arenít trustworthy, youíve earned that reputation.

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Ive been doing just that on near every post of yours for the last week.
    no you haven't. in regards to the issue you had with FAIR. you showed me that FAIR was biased but not once did you actually counter what was actually in the FAIR article. if you want to counter something try and counter the details in the article instead of just trying to show me that the source is bad.

I'm not going to trust CNN, but if I was to simply say CNN is biased and ignore every single thing from CNN then that would be ignorant because I would not have actually countered what specifically was said. when I post in this thread about media bias I don't just randomly say it without anything to back it up, I post articles with specific details/information that back up what I'm saying.

if you don't want to like/trust certain sources then that's fine. but don't simply ignore the details/information. countering means finding another source that has different details/information.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    the issue with North Korea right now is called negotiating.

people should pay attention to specifically what the media is writing. if you think you're getting all of the information, don't be so gullible.

I already went over this story here..

biased headline to catch one's attention.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...-migrants.html

this is different than the headline from this previous NY Times tweet.

no you haven't. in regards to the issue you had with FAIR. you showed me that FAIR was biased but not once did you actually counter what was actually in the FAIR article. if you want to counter something try and counter the details in the article instead of just trying to show me that the source is bad.

I'm not going to trust CNN, but if I was to simply say CNN is biased and ignore every single thing from CNN then that would be ignorant because I would not have actually countered what specifically was said. when I post in this thread about media bias I don't just randomly say it without anything to back it up, I post articles with specific details/information that back up what I'm saying.

if you don't want to like/trust certain sources then that's fine. but don't simply ignore the details/information. countering means finding another source that has different details/information.

the issue with North Korea right now is called negotiating.

people should pay attention to specifically what the media is writing. if you think you're getting all of the information, don't be so gullible.

I already went over this story here..

Your source was a hate group. Go ahead and support their info from a source that doesnít use their misinformation as a source(which is where youíll go now, a fox article citing FAIR).

You back your claims up with bias sources while arguing against bias sources. No credibility.

You are the only gullible person here. I havenít seen anyone else post info from lobbies, pacís, hate, or special interest groups. Those groups are all admittedly trying to deceive people. Itís their actual purpose.

This leads us to the relevant question. Are you so gullible/ignorant to be being manipulated by these groups, are you part of one of these groups, or are you being paid to promote these groups? We will all wait with responses to your post until we get a reasonable answer.

Your source was a hate group. Go ahead and support their info from a source that doesnít use their misinformation as a source(which is where youíll go now, a fox article citing FAIR).

You back your claims up with bias sources while arguing against bias sources. No credibility.

You are the only gullible person here. I havenít seen anyone else post info from lobbies, pacís, hate, or special interest groups. Those groups are all admittedly trying to deceive people. Itís their actual purpose.

This leads us to the relevant question. Are you so gullible/ignorant to be being manipulated by these groups, are you part of one of these groups, or are you being paid to promote these groups? We will all wait with responses to your post until we get a reasonable answer.
    troll harder. do you know how to counter? you can't stand a Conservative source, that's your problem.

if you want to counter something then do it. that means a source that you prefer with actual details/statistics/information/whatever to support what you're saying. just rambling about sources you don't like without backing it up is not how it should be done.

Try again

Lmao

Jim Accosta called Fox News state sponsored network and none of cnn journalists defended anyone at FN. So donít give me that ********

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmao

Jim Accosta called Fox News state sponsored network and none of cnn journalists defended anyone at FN. So donít give me that ********

CNN and the other networks absolutely defended Fox News.

CNN and the other networks absolutely defended Fox News.
    Link to any CNN reporter going after Accosta for calling FN state sponsored network?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Link to any CNN reporter going after Accosta for calling FN state sponsored network?

Doesnít hannity give him his briefings? I missed the reporting about wolf telling Obama bedtime stories every night before bed.
    Is there a source for this youíd prefer?

You also may want to look into tapperís defense of Fox News, anywho

Try again
    benny01 you should try again to actually counter what it is you're trying to back up. try again and this time actually use information.

you can't be serious.

other media (CNN/MSNBC) don't respect Fox News. people with these media would rather people not believe anything from Fox News.

more bias from CNN manipulating people.
    CNN lying/manipulating their viewers. shocker.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33151...-ryan-saavedra

A former Trump administration official claimed on Monday that CNN threatened to bash him for canceling an appearance on their network and that after he canceled, CNN gave a very different reason for his cancellation than the actual reason.

Former National Security Council Comms Director Michael Anton was scheduled to appear on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" on Monday night but canceled citing his distrust of the network.

CNN's Erin Burnett tweeted about the cancellation, writing: "Michael Anton, Former Trump NSC spox, canceled his appearance on Outfront tonight because he couldnít defend @realDonaldTrump today."

you can't be serious.

other media (CNN/MSNBC) don't respect Fox News. people with these media would rather people not believe anything from Fox News.
    You once again prove that you aren't very educated on the past.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast