Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 496 of 516 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 7727

Thread: Bias in media

  1. #7426
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    57,786
    https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...513771009?s=21

    The Fox News defense


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #7427
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    513
    Sadly, he is not wrong.

  3. #7428
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont think trumps initial reaction is what lost him the presidency, it was his continuing reaction that lost it.

    A mentally challenged chimpanzee could have ran a better covid response than trump. I'm not even exaggerating, if Pence could take over signatory duties then a mentally challenged chimpanzee literally would have ran a better covid.response than Donald Trump.





    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    what and when was the initial reaction? say January or whenever it was he created the task force?

    I can agree that as things went on he got worse, acting like it wasn't a big deal and/or would go away. it didn't seem like he took it seriously. he didn't appear to have any empathy at all.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #7429
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...513771009?s=21

    The Fox News defense


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    surely Fox News is biased, but to blame Fox News for rioting, is laughable. these rioters are idiots, and why are they so easily believed.

    how gullible does one have to be to believe anyone who says the people on TV made me do it.

    can anyone point to any violent rhetoric from FN?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #7430
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,443
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I liked the response I saw "Not guilty by reason of Sean Hannity"

  6. #7431
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,443
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    surely Fox News is biased, but to blame Fox News for rioting, is laughable. these rioters are idiots, and why are they so easily believed.

    how gullible does one have to be to believe anyone who says the people on TV made me do it.

    can anyone point to any violent rhetoric from FN?
    You only have one setting, and unlike a clock you are not right twice a day.

  7. #7432
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You only have one setting, and unlike a clock you are not right twice a day.
    go ahead and provide what Fox News did to incite anything.

    if some moron wants to takes things further because FN made them think the election was stolen, then that is their fault. otherwise I guess CNN is guilty for any anti Trump violence throughout Trump's presidency for their constant refusal to accept Trump won without any help.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #7433
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574

  9. #7434
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    So the guy was a bit of a dick but the Newsmax host gave away the secret when he says he didn’t watch but thought the subject did ok.

    https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/s...092897792?s=21

  10. #7435
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,184
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So the guy was a bit of a dick but the Newsmax host gave away the secret when he says he didn’t watch but thought the subject did ok.

    https://twitter.com/andrewfeinberg/s...092897792?s=21
    about SNL..
    People made stuff up, then said it on television like it's true
    so what SNL always does.

    what is the confusion. sadly I bet there are idiots that think what is on SNL is true.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #7436
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #7437
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Laughable that you truly think this is done by only one side of the media. When will oldies like you learn that legacy media is designed to support a political party rather than report actual news? CNN, MSNBC, and ABC news do this stuff all the time as well and in fact, they crop out parts of speeches/press conferences to leave out important context. I think you're like 40 or something and still paying for cable. If you want legitimate news, you need to vet several sources of INDEPENDENT reporters. MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CNBC, CNN, etc., are just nonsense.

  13. #7438
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Laughable that you truly think this is done by only one side of the media. When will oldies like you learn that legacy media is designed to support a political party rather than report actual news? CNN, MSNBC, and ABC news do this stuff all the time as well and in fact, they crop out parts of speeches/press conferences to leave out important context. I think you're like 40 or something and still paying for cable. If you want legitimate news, you need to vet several sources of INDEPENDENT reporters. MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CNBC, CNN, etc., are just nonsense.
    The other networks are showing a congressional hearing and Fox is talking about nonsense that doesn't affect anyone in real life but riles up their base.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #7439
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The other networks are showing a congressional hearing and Fox is talking about nonsense that doesn't affect anyone in real life but riles up their base.
    How much will you pay me if I send you many instances of CNN/ABC/CNBC doing the exact same thing when there is an important issue being talked about? You truly think only one side does this? Be realistic.

  15. #7440
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,574
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    How much will you pay me if I send you many instances of CNN/ABC/CNBC doing the exact same thing when there is an important issue being talked about? You truly think only one side does this? Be realistic.
    Are you expecting to be paid for something? Like for real?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •