Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 376 of 387 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5791

Thread: Bias in media

it's disturbing that people are still dumb enough to be manipulated by this, blaming Trump for Obama's cages and what happened when Obama was President.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...t-photos-trump

MSNBC’s Maddow uses Obama-era photos of immigrant children to slam Trump

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's disturbing that people are still dumb enough to be manipulated by this, blaming Trump for Obama's cages and what happened when Obama was President.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...t-photos-trump
    TDS is real and those folks like Rachel need help

Our ability to measure media bias is not that great...

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

lol, because the weather channel is simply factual information, it is kinda anti right!

You know the right always be on some other ****...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

another biased chart, I'm about to lose it for a few pages!@#

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    another biased chart, I'm about to lose it for a few pages!@#
    You wouldn't be able to spot bias if it hit you in the head with a cinder block.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You wouldn't be able to spot bias if it hit you in the head with a cinder block.
    well of course not, at that point he'd be unconscious
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

One of the worst things I've ever seen.
    HELLO

If CNN is liberal media they’re really bad at it. And they haven’t learned from 2016.

Trump had his town hall and every network’s site (not sure about tv because I refuse to watch) covered every little thing he said, good bad or whatever. Fox’s site had dozens of raving articles about it on their front page even though it was a train wreck.

When Biden had his, CNN again covered it to death. Good comments, bad comments, his interruption of a woman (just like trump) etc.

Fox’s site? Nothing. Like the event never happened. And THATS how it’s done.

If MSNBC or CNN want to lean left, then do it already. Pretend Trump doesn’t exist. How do they not get that any coverage is good coverage for him.

Have you watched it? It actually does. Don't think I'd put it on that chart though.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If CNN is liberal media they’re really bad at it. And they haven’t learned from 2016.

Trump had his town hall and every network’s site (not sure about tv because I refuse to watch) covered every little thing he said, good bad or whatever. Fox’s site had dozens of raving articles about it on their front page even though it was a train wreck.

When Biden had his, CNN again covered it to death. Good comments, bad comments, his interruption of a woman (just like trump) etc.

Fox’s site? Nothing. Like the event never happened. And THATS how it’s done.

If MSNBC or CNN want to lean left, then do it already. Pretend Trump doesn’t exist. How do they not get that any coverage is good coverage for him.
    You are right. It would be comical if it were not tragic.

I've been saying it for years ... Trump lives to hear his name.

This should be a lead story on every news broadcast:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

_____

stupid for media to blur out the sign.

surprising they don't just don't even bother covering him speaking, oh wait that's CNN with Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone watched The Great Hack on Netflix? Documentary about Cambridge Analytica targeted people and bombarded them with propaganda. In today’s world that’s more influential than all the media combined. They even showed how a reporter exposing them then got attacked to the point where they’re worked was questioned based on nothing other than harassment.