Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 675 of 704 FirstFirst ... 175575625665673674675676677685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10559

Thread: Bias in media

I wasn't certain what thread this belongs in. It seems to fit into a couple. But calling people poison is definitely scary stuff. I put it in here because Kilmeade is a member of the press (such as it is).

the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Send them all to Flint.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Send them all to Flint.
    The F&F crew wouldn't last five minutes there. They would be bellyaching about the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Imagine if Maddow or someone on MSNBC/CNN rightfully pointed out the failures of deep Ruby red cities or states in the south!

Imagine if Maddow or someone on MSNBC/CNN rightfully pointed out the failures of deep Ruby red cities or states in the south!

But I was told Carlson is not a racist. A couple of posters in here swore on it.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    But I was told Carlson is not a racist. A couple of posters in here swore on it.
    Fox News: not racist but #1 with racists.

Man the Simpsons were right.

what is the issue? that he mentioned Haiti because of their race? or maybe more likely because of what goes on in Haiti.

you're not going to get context from a short video from trolls already triggered.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...cy-functioning

go ahead and read for actual context.

At the top of the list, you'll see government incompetence, the economy, the cost of living and immigration. Well, that's weird. It is completely different from the list Joe Biden might have made. Equity, climate change, transgenderism mandatory vaccination, Jan. 6, Ukraine. Those trends be pretty unimportant to most Americans. Some of those issues or at the very bottom of the list.

But how can that be? If global climate change is the most imminent existential crisis of our time, then why don't voters seem concerned about it? We don't know, but they're definitely not concerned about it. Instead, Americans are very worried about inflation and crime. As it happens, and this tells you everything, those are the two topics the White House has dismissed recently as irrelevant and dumb. The White House isn't at all worried about inflation and crime.

Hmm, that doesn't sound like democracy. Here's the White House press secretary taking some time off from her junior year in Oberlin to speak to her fellow undergrads at something called Pod Save America about how rising crime rates are actually an invention of those racists at Fox News.

JEN PSAKI: Right now, just to give you a sense of CNN Pentagon, as many as eighty-five hundred U.S. troops on heightened alert. OK, true statement MSNBC CNBC is doing their own thing about the market. And then on Fox, is Jeanine Pirro talking about soft on crime consequences? I mean, what? What does that even mean? Right? So there's an alternate universe on some coverage. What's scary about it is a lot of people watch that and they they think that the president isn't doing anything to address people's safety.

So what do your kids getting shot have to do with Ukraine? Nothing, Dumbo. You're living in an alternate universe. That's Jen Psaki position. You have to be delusional to think crime was a problem in this country, unless you happen to be in Georgetown last night, around 6:45 p.m.

If you were there, you may have seen a man shot to death outside Georgetown cupcakes. That's just off M Street. And the funny thing is, that's not too far from where Jen Psaki lives. But did Jen Psaki acknowledge that happened? Of course, she didn't. Noticing the collapse of our civilization is racist, even when it's happening just down the street. Look away, Jen Psaki. Look away.

And whatever you do, don't go to Baltimore. Baltimore is a major American city. It's only about 40 miles from where Jen Psaki lives. It's one of the worst places in the western hemisphere. It's a little bit of Haiti in the mid-Atlantic. Baltimore is exactly what happens when you appliy Jen Psaki's ideas to governing. Baltimore is a city run by people who fervently believe in the equity agenda and consider gender studies a legitimate academic discipline. In Baltimore, pretty much everyone in charge is Black, yet it's a matter of religious faith that the main thing holding the city back is White racism.

In other words, everybody with power in Baltimore agrees with Jen Psaki. So it's an entirely fair question to ask Hey, Jen Psaki, what do you think of Baltimore? How did the city get that way? You claim to care so deeply about African-Americans. You never stop talking about that. And yet here is one of the biggest Black majority cities in the United States. Tens of thousands of black people who live in Baltimore are in misery because their kids keep getting murdered. Last year, Baltimore's murder rate was higher than it is in El Salvador and Honduras. Now those are countries the State Department tells us to "avoid due to crime."

So it's fair to say things are incredibly violent in Baltimore. They have been for a long time. And yet under Joe Biden, somehow they've gotten even worse in Baltimore. Here's a local news report from today.

the last bold confirms this was about crime, not Haiti bad because black/brown.

Fox News is of course biased and I'm sure Tucker has said things that were wrong.. but this here is not wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Baltimore is the arm pit of the US. I suggest that you move there and help the district attorney.

Did anything particular happen last January that might have skewed these numbers?

https://www.newsmax.com/platinum/cnn...03/id/1055295/

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Baltimore is the arm pit of the US. I suggest that you move there and help the district attorney.
    I’ve been to Baltimore multiple times. Get this **** the **** out of my face.

I love the Habor. It's a really cool place to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I’ve been to Baltimore multiple times. Get this **** the **** out of my face.
    Wonder why the population of Baltimore is about half of what it was 25 or so years ago? Did they decide to substitute rats for human beings?

My kind of town????? NOT!!!!

Crime in Baltimore, Maryland (MD): murders, rapes ...
    https://www.city-data.com/crime/crim...-Maryland.html
    Crime rate in Baltimore, MD The 2019 crime rate in Baltimore, MD is 817 (City-Data.com crime index), which is 3.0 times higher than the U.S. average. It was higher than in 99.1% U.S. cities. The

Wonder why the population of Baltimore is about half of what it was 25 or so years ago? Did they decide to substitute rats for human beings?
    The population of Baltimore in 2006 was 2.1M.
    The population of Baltimore in 2022 is 2.3M.

Population growth has shrunk at a valley of 0.17%. It is currently at 0.43% and trending back towards the 30 year trend of being around 0.6%.

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/2...ore/population

Sorry but Tuckems lied to you once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

remember when Trump call Baltimore rat infested and was attacked by the left.. and then this happened..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome